Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miss the old good days at 252B stanmore

Quote Originally Posted by mak695 View Post
    I've been here 3 times since Coco sold the joint to the new owner. (I normally give places 3 chances)
    All 3 times I had a different girl, 1st Dianna, 2nd Amy and 3rd can't remember but didn't speak any English. Both Dianna and Amy used to work for Coco aswell when she owned it.
    They all push more for part 2.5 and 3. And they keep asking for more money which annoys me a bit and kills the mood. For example it's normally $50 for nude HJ but they ask $100 straight up. I'm not much of a fan of bartering but if push comes to shove I guess I have to barter them down back to the normal price.
    I'm gonna say its not worth going to this joint. I do miss the good old days of Stanmore tho when Coco was running the show
    That's very disappointing, I know Diana was a bit of a cash grab chick but she is younger and slim and apparently very good services so she was quite popular back when Coco was there.

Amy on the other hand, was one of my favourite and she used to give me a lot more extras just on the same $50 tip, don't get me wrong, if I wanted to fuck her I paid $100 which was only once or twice. Yeah, things ain't the same anymore at Stanmore ! Or is it Spendmore .......... lol?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea might be called Spendmore now. Ahahah.
    Yeah Dianna was popular when Coco was around I think mainly because she was young and provided more extras than the other girls.

Yea might be called Spendmore now. Ahahah.
    Yeah Dianna was popular when Coco was around I think mainly because she was young and provided more extras than the other girls.
    Hey brother Mak, are you an ABC who speaks some Chinese but can't read and write ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea. How did you know? I can only speak cantonese tho.

Yea. How did you know? I can only speak cantonese tho.
    Just on a hinge that you seem to get along well with Coco !

Mate, you need to see Cici at 227 Broadway !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea me and Coco go back a bit, she always kept harrassing me to become her business partner for her new joint she wanted to start but I think she asked a few people before me. I lost her number when I was in Singapore and I couldnt get the number back so I havent been in touch lately.

Did Cici work at Stanmore before? If its the same Cici from stanmore I'm gonna have to pass because me and her dont get along. Im gonna be out of sydney for about 6 months so I might have to take a raincheck if its a different Cici. Thats if shes still working

Yea me and Coco go back a bit, she always kept harrassing me to become her business partner for her new joint she wanted to start but I think she asked a few people before me. I lost her number when I was in Singapore and I couldnt get the number back so I havent been in touch lately.

Did Cici work at Stanmore before? If its the same Cici from stanmore I'm gonna have to pass because me and her dont get along. Im gonna be out of sydney for about 6 months so I might have to take a raincheck if its a different Cici. Thats if shes still working
    No, it's a different Cici , never mind .

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I too never got on with Cici from Stanmore. Probably she was too hyped up and didn't meet the hype for mine

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I too never got on with Cici from Stanmore. Probably she was too hyped up and didn't meet the hype for mine
    By the time Cici started working at Stanmore , she was no longer the sexiest and sweetest girl I first met at Snow Lotus.

She had a lot of issues surrounding her and that's the reasons I hardly see her again at Stanmore ! May be she was a bit jaded at Stanmore if that made sense. So for all those brothers who was disappointed with Cici post SL, all I can say is, you might have missed the boat !

Never mind we all move on !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A bit off topic ... so apologies ...
    But I remember around 8 - 10 years ago there was briefly a place on Parramatta Rd Stanmore - maybe it was this place.
    It was a huge venue and the owner/mamasan was an Asian woman whose Voicemail message was like something out of a David Lynch movie.
    It was sort of a mix of cyborg and Asian ... so bizarre.
    Bro Al ... does that ring any bells with you ... or did I just dream it ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was probably AHL!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well i first met Cici at SL and I paid for 45 mins and she only gave me 30mins. Service was rushed and not enjoyable. Then I saw her once at Stanmore because Coco said she was real popular so I gave her a try only to find out she was the same girl at SL. Same thing happened this time was 1 hour massage and she only did 45 mins and felt like she was rushing the session again. Was quite mechanical. She didnt remember me from the first time but I told her that the massage was pretty average. So after that when there was a line up she knew I wouldn't pick her.

But yea like tpol said she was probly over hyped.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only tried her because she was hyped up.

Mena was a ton better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mena, that name brings back good memories. So good she was always booked out when i tried seeing her again

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I only tried her because she was hyped up.

Mena was a ton better

I love all the hypes about Cici, I supppose I help created some of them but having said that I think I was very lucky that most of my sessions with Cici was when she's at her brilliant best which was still kind of at a level where today's average RnT couldn't really match !

Mena is a beautiful lovely girl and very very popular for different reasons but somehow we only clicked on a rather limited basis , horses for courses I guess and Mena wasn't half as close to me as with Cici.

Again , each to his own, if you are fans of Cici and Mena, you should be happy with them respectively .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin View Post
    Great discrete rear entry.
    I went a couple of times, I didn't find the entry that discreet, there were always hordes of people hanging around the laneway, watching from the balconies etc. Once I rang the bell several times but nobody answered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah the memories.

Coco was always good with the massage and anything else.

Never tried Cici, dont know why....

Monica before she left the industry was a very special session.

I kinda missed the sessions with Apple as well before Coco sold the place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey big brother Al,

Unfortunately I was a bit of a late starter with Coco @ Stanmore. Really miss those days. But am I to understand that a few of the "Alumni/Ex-employees" are still running around working? If so, can you please give a brother a few pointers as to how to find them?? I've noticed Croydon Massage, and intend to go there soon, but would also like more choices since "punting" is still the name of the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Hey big brother Al,

Unfortunately I was a bit of a late starter with Coco @ Stanmore. Really miss those days. But am I to understand that a few of the "Alumni/Ex-employees" are still running around working? If so, can you please give a brother a few pointers as to how to find them?? I've noticed Croydon Massage, and intend to go there soon, but would also like more choices since "punting" is still the name of the game!!
    A late starter ? But you have been a member since 2012, that's much earlier then most people around here.

Never mind, there are still some Coco connections around if you are interested: Amy the busty Mongolian milf I believe still working at the old dent 252b.

Cherry who now runs 48 the Strand Croydon used to work for Coco and her HJ skilled is quite similar to the master but she is only a small A but younger and have long legs and awesome butt so may appeal to more people, she has a busty milf working there called Lily - she's pretty good imo but other people may think otherwise.

But if you are out there in the area , I would also recommend 14 Concord massage ! Although the big star Rebecca is still on holiday . The manasan has been telling me that I should try Nicole and I am going to as soon as I can .

Other than that, all my mails are in cbd shops .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    A late starter ? But you have been a member since 2012, that's much earlier then most people around here.

Never mind, there are still some Coco connections around if you are interested: Amy the busty Mongolian milf I believe still working at the old dent 252b.

Cherry who now runs 48 the Strand Croydon used to work for Coco and her HJ skilled is quite similar to the master but she is only a small A but younger and have long legs and awesome butt so may appeal to more people, she has a busty milf working there called Lily - she's pretty good imo but other people may think otherwise.

But if you are out there in the area , I would also recommend 14 Concord massage ! Although the big star Rebecca is still on holiday . The manasan has been telling me that I should try Nicole and I am going to as soon as I can .

Other than that, all my mails are in cbd shops .

Cheers
    LOL!
    I used to frequent straight FS shops as the "economics" of massage shops didn't make sense to me before. Why pay almost the same for massage and HJ when I could get FS for similar price?? But times have changed. I'm older. Have more aches and pains in my back (maybe from too much punting). So a massage and HJ is sometimes preferable. Actually there is also a thrill is having to decide on the spot when it's offered to decide whether the MM (massage MILF) seems enthusiastic enough for HJ or FS.

So I only managed massage shops later in my career.

There was a Thai girl I saw a couple weeks in a row back in the old Stanmore. She said she also worked @Green Square. Disappeared after that. She was a highlight. Anyone know of her and if she's still around?

Recently went to Cherry's new Croydon shop. I can second the after reports already posted. A hidden gem indeed. Only thing is some renos would be recommended to bring the walls of the ground floor rooms to the roof. Haha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast