Thread: Mama Mia, 36 D Cups, long time no see !

Mama Mia, 36 D Cups, long time no see !

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : 368 Pennant Hills Road, upstairs from the Indian Spicy Shop, to your left when you walk up the stairs, signs still said Chinese Korean Massage

Date of Visit : Friday 25 November 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ph: (02) 9980 8626

Hours of Business : Daily 10 am to 7 pm

Rates : $35/50/60 for 30/45/60 mins + $20 for HJ or $50 nude HJ

Size/shape : smooth white skin, all natural 36 DD Cups, size 10, a real womanly curvy body !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese from Hong Kong

Services Provided : Massage, nude HJ, Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Just realised that it's been more than two years since I last saw Mia, so I moved mountain and build bridges in order to get out of the office and took the company car up the M2 way to be reunited with Mia. Made my booking with her once I knew I have manufactured the chance. Couldn't believe Mia actually still remember me on the phone. I suppose not too many of her current customers would speak Cantonese to her on the phone.

Gee, the traffic was so bad on Pennant Hills Road once I came off the M2. luckily I allowed more time so when I got there I was only 5 min late and found a parking spot right in front - instead of parking inside the free council parking at the back.

Nothing changed as I walk up the stairs, ITP to the right and Mia's Chinese Korean Massage shop to the left (it was called Chinese Korean because it used to be owned by Candy !)

Once inside the hall way and into the reception area, saw a middle aged Aussie guy in shorts talking to Mia, so I stood at the door way to let them finish the conversation, looked like all the other girls were busy and this client tried to see Mia but of course, no such luck man, Mia is mine ! at least for the next 30 min.............lol - so Mia told the guy to come back in 30 min when one of the Thai girl will be free.

After he left, Mia rushed towards me and gave me a big hug and said: long time no see, it's been so many years. I said may be two years ? sorry, your shop is just too far away.

As I was stuck in traffic for a long time, I need to use the bathroom which is outside the shop.

When I came back, Mia lead me into the room on the left hand side. We couldn't leave each other alone, my hands were on her butt and hers on mine and she started to undress me.................... nothing changed after two years of absence, that's what happened when I used to see Mia at SL and QVB, we got naked as soon as we were inside the room. And Mia was telling me that she hasn't done massage too often these days and even less often when she stripped naked as she mostly just do the bridging massage until her Thai girls are ready. But with me, just like old friends, she was back to her Hong Kong style best just for this time ..................haha

BTW, I have to mention that Mia did age a bit since I last saw her, may be due to the lack of make up on her face. While she used to look so erotically hot, she now just look like an average house wife - still a pretty hot one mind you especially when her DD Cups are revealed !!

Ooooop, looks like those big boobs have down sized a bit too, may be not DD Cups any more, still very big and firm Dee's

I immediately turned Mia around facing the wall mirror so that I can do my Ahlungor's breasts inspector thing on her...................

Don't think we ended up doing any massage at all, corrections, I think Mia started the cock massage almost right after I started playing with the Dee's

Feeling a bit strange reviewing a friend here, especially a long time no see friend.

Anyway, if anyone is interested to know more about my session with Mia, you can go and find some of my old reviews on Mia, there were plenty of them from many different shops.

We talk and talk and catch up without our hands slowing down or stopping at all. Mia's sensual skills is just as I have remembered. as soon as she introduced some oil into our session, I was in heaven. Firstly hand job, then boobs job and eventually Spanish heavens.

I have to stopped Mia a few times as I was so excited I almost blown as soon as I was inside her cleavage, luckily I stopped her just in time, so the Spanish and tits play can go on for another 10 minutes, slow and soft and oily and gentle - interchanged with hard pounding, strong squeezing, rubbing and sliding. and finally I had a Mia's special followed by two exhausted bodies collapsed on the table. the world would stand still for us for about 1 minute before we let go of each other and Mia gave me a slow cleaning up.

Will I return, you bet, but if only I could know when !! After we got dressed, I handed over the $100 - this is the first time ever with Mia that I paid after my session, all previous session were paid upfront, but who cares. Mia tried to give me some change back , I told her don't worry about it.

As I was leaving the shop I suggested to Mia that she should consider advertising in AUS99, it should help her business, hopefully she would listen to my advice.

Until the next time sister,

Thank you for another beautiful Mia moments, all the best to her business.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review brother will have to try to get out there to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard from a bird she has a shop in Dee Why. Any Intel?

Banned
    Using the company car to get to a session. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilum View Post
    I heard from a bird she has a shop in Dee Why. Any Intel?
    Two shops actually, one in Dee Why and one near Enfield and both Thai and both legit !

Mia has now fully retired and just wants to be a shop owner and live happily ever after.

Please leave her alone.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard otherwise about Dee Why. May be you are right or may be she has come of retirement.
    Cheers