Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You are a fucking weirdo stalking cunt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeh its like poker
    The clever ones pick up on the guys that have the cash and if the girls have the essentials,looks, body, charm, willingness to test the water and the all important ability to put them to work on u then prepare to b given the ride of your life. Of course we really clever blokes can pick up on this straight away and go along with it because if u play it to your advantage it can b a time to remember. But always remember outside the shop they r normal women and different poker rules apply, extra respect and permissions not being the least of them. Just my opinion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you Red door, Bream, Jaccky and tommy thumb for reasonable common sense posting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its just a fun experience ... I don't get hung up on any of them ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBerg View Post
    That is half the attraction for me, no strings attached, any time I like I can get $100 or $150 out and go get my willy pulled by a reasonably attractive asian girl.

Why would I want anything more? if I want someone to nag the shit out of me and spend ALL my money, I'll get a normal anglo girlfriend.
    You guys pay $150 for a 1 hour handy? That's fucked up...
    You guys need to get yourselves south of the border and taste the sweetness that $150 buys you here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1969 View Post
    You guys pay $150 for a 1 hour handy? That's fucked up...
    You guys need to get yourselves south of the border and taste the sweetness that $150 buys you here.
    I don't seriously think any guys are paying 150 for a hj. I would say tops would be 50. My guess is $150 would get u nude, hj and giving and or receiving oral. Not that I have ever experienced this level of service. That amour of money is outside of my budget

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I pay $120 for full service with a hot Asian .... $150 for handy ? no way !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stalking women (of any kind) is really common.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I don't seriously think any guys are paying 150 for a hj. I would say tops would be 50. My guess is $150 would get u nude, hj and giving and or receiving oral. Not that I have ever experienced this level of service. That amour of money is outside of my budget
    Me neither,and the strange thing is we both havent experienced it from the same place. Weird!
    😂
    Last edited by reddoor; 05-04-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Error

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't think anybody is really paying $150 just for a HJ. That's crazy! However I
    do think that Kevin1969 might have a point about what you can get in Sydney
    compared to here. Just read the after-reports in the Sydney section. Plus this site is
    plastered with adds for shop and brothels in Sydney. I reckon they are killing us.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As for the getting emotionally attached or falling in love with a ML, if you are going into
    punting with this in mind, I think you are in for a pretty harsh time, and likely to get
    shattered. Give it up, a lot of the girls can be very good at not only getting you excited
    but also making you feel really welcome in order get repeat business. It is very easy to fall
    into the trap of beginning to believe she actually has feelings from you.

Having said that... There is a bit of a but. I don't think the punter/ML experience is always a
    completely financial exchange. There are a couple I have made a genuine connection with.
    One of whom at one place actually introduced me and recommended me to one of her
    single friends back home. I'm still surprised about that because I was not in very good shape
    at the time.

Banned
    The old honeypot trap. There is a sucker born everyday. Sorry folks there is no Cinderella ending.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12