Thread: Sara! Have I found the Key or just got Lucky?

Banned

Sara! Have I found the Key or just got Lucky?

• Service Provider's Name: Sara
    • Date: Friday 13 March 2015
    • Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
    • Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
    • Link to Website: 533willoughby.com.au
    • Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
    • Session Day: Weekday
    • Session Time: Daytime
    • Estimated Age: 25 - 30
    • Nationality: China
    • Photo: http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html yes they are real!
    • Knowledge of English: Fair
    • Hair Colour: Black
    • Hair Length: Long
    • Eyes Colour: Brown
    • Skin Colour: Pale
    • Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
    • Body Shape: Petite
    • Estimated Body Size: 6 to 7
    • Estimated Breast Size: B - C
    • Pubic Hair: Shaved
    • Full Sex Available: Yes
    • Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
    • Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    • Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    • DATY / Oral On Her: Yes,
    • Overall Looks: Very Attractive
    • Overall Personality: Lovely
    • Overall Performance: Great

Roster Says
    Sara - Size 6, D cup, tall and slim, 170CM, Ex-Air Hostess, v friendly, great service, come fly with her, Taiwan lady. "Elegant, classy, and very popular, top GFE too..this ex-Air Hostie is always very popular so a good time for all those Sara fans to reacquaint and fly with her." A Sara client review here.

After Report
    Went to 533 today Friday I had a booking with one of my old favourites Sara whom I had not seen for some time.
    Into room 4 and she gives me a reminder of what I have been missing out on with one of those lovely deep kisses that she is so good at.
    I hand over the money for one hour and she heads off to settle the accounts while I shower.
    When Sara returns I am still drying myself, she walks up to me gives me a kiss, and then removes her bra and panties.
    I think Sara is a very attractive lady with lovely shape breasts not large but very nice originally I thought they were enhanced but the more I get to play with them the more convinced I am that they are natural, its just the shape is so lovely IMHO.
    I have seen Sara quite a few time and she never disappoints and today was no exception.
    I usually have good sex with Sara and on a couple of occasions I have got lucky and had great sex with her.
    Well today was to be one of those lucky days as I got to have great sex with Sara I think at last I have found the key or at least I hope I have.
    I think with Sara you have to get her in the right mood, not that I have ever seen her in a bad mood, I just think that perhaps she works a lot and so to get the really great sex with her you got to be a bit lucky and get her in the mood for sex.
    When she is horny she is still hard to make come the first time but after that she goes off like a fire cracker, I just love it.
    Well I am not going to tell you how to get Sara to go off after all the more she goes off the less likely she is to do it with me, so if your smart I am sure you will work it out for yourself.
    I will give you a clue though if you don’t like GFE and to spend time pleasuring a lady then you will have no chance.
    Put in the time and effort and Sara will reward you YOMV. But for me she is just lovely.
    Happy Punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sara
    She returns to 533 tomorrow Sunday
    I last saw her 15 May 2015
    She Has been away quite a while.
    Sara is always a great punt
    I have seen her many times she always seems to be my number 2 behind girls like Lilly, Ada,Yuna, Sophie, etc yet she never dissapoints.
    Maybe this time she will be my number one but then there is my present no one Stephanie
    Dont you just love some competition it brings the best out of you and more importantly the girls.
    Welcome back Sara hope you make my dreams come true!