I have planned to visit 227 for a long time. Finally decided to take a visit yesterday. I made a booking for Jesse beforehand purely based on the score listed on their roster. I would say this is the best punting decision I have made so far.
I arrived there on time. the venue is spacious and clean and very impressed. Then Alice introduced Jesse to me. She is the girl next door type. very cute. She has a natural C. so it's a curvy figure, but not slim. For the details of her massage, please read Alungor's review. He described everything in detail. But I can confirm that I had the best part 1 and the best GFE so far. She is a very considerate girl from the beginning to the last minute. It is the first time that I felt that one hour booking is so short. I normally always like to try new girls. But at the end of the session, I told her that I want to see her tomorrow (she only works on Fri and Sat). unfortunately, I can't make it today. but I will definitely revisit her next week.

Thanks 227 management. This venue will definitely be my no. 1 RNT shop in the future.