Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why all the pushing up ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Why all the pushing up ?

Some of us really have problems with big boobs.

Personally, anything larger than a mouthful is wasted on me.

Bolt ons are also wasted.

I'm sure I am not the only one.... maybe its time for some of the shops to start advising of real a & b's ??

Struth, even drop a not in this thread maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Some of us really have problems with big boobs.

Personally, anything larger than a mouthful is wasted on me.

Bolt ons are also wasted.

I'm sure I am not the only one.... maybe its time for some of the shops to start advising of real a & b's ??

Struth, even drop a not in this thread maybe ?
    Whether you like it or not, that's how marketing works ! No one would want to change their way for non-effective advertising !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also prefer Bs. Ds and above too big for me to play!

Last two girls i fucked had bolt ons. Never had a girl with them before i started punting a few years ago. I dont really like the feel of them....but they do look great.

Natural b's or c's on the right body are the best! 😆

Banned
    Natural over plastic anyday.
    The thing is with big heavy naturals they sag and that sag gets worse as the lady ages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Last two girls i fucked had bolt ons. Never had a girl with them before i started punting a few years ago. I dont really like the feel of them....but they do look great.

Natural b's or c's on the right body are the best! 
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    The thing is with big heavy naturals they sag and that sag gets worse as the lady ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by benife View Post
    I also prefer Bs. Ds and above too big for me to play!
    Girls do push-ups because men make them think that having big boobs are better. Alway better. Then they have to get big boobs to be confident. Lots of girls suffered from those comments such as "2 backs" or "a plasma/LCD TV". My friend Emily always wants to have big boobs and she asked me to go to Thailand next year for plastic surgery. Personally, I wish I could increase my size too but I won't do push-ups or plastic surgery as I feel embarrassing if someone tell me that I'm fake. Your comments give me confidence,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Whether you like it or not, that's how marketing works ! No one would want to change their way for non-effective advertising !
    Not sure it's non-effective advertising if every bloke that's posted thus far likes smaller natural breasts lol. Seems like the concensus so far is blokes like natural breasts (me included) and would have no problem with shops advertising realistically ala Ginza so we can make an informed decision.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Not sure it's non-effective advertising if every bloke that's posted thus far likes smaller natural breasts lol. Seems like the concensus so far is blokes like natural breasts (me included) and would have no problem with shops advertising realistically ala Ginza so we can make an informed decision.
    I don't like big boobs myself, but the fact is the fact, shops advertise big boobs because they bring in more customers. They don't guess, they act on booking statistics.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    B's and C's all the way, but the general consensus world wide is the bigger the better. Same thing for penis, general consensus/media says the bigger the better but I ain't going to go out of my way to find out that part. Would like to nominate one of the boys to take it for the team (scientific reasons, dw its no homo.. its for science..)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Girls do push-ups because men make them think that having big boobs are better. Alway better. Then they have to get big boobs to be confident. Lots of girls suffered from those comments such as "2 backs" or "a plasma/LCD TV". My friend Emily always wants to have big boobs and she asked me to go to Thailand next year for plastic surgery. Personally, I wish I could increase my size too but I won't do push-ups or plastic surgery as I feel embarrassing if someone tell me that I'm fake. Your comments give me confidence,
    For the record I prefer natural over fake any day, even if they are A cups.

Natural A vs Fake C,D,E,+ -> A wins
    If naturals are too big, say E or so then I prefer smaller. B/C is a good sweet spot!

My current Thai Beef Salad waitress has fake E's and I can't get them in my mouth and she loves me to suck them, wish she stuck with naturals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I don't like big boobs myself, but the fact is the fact, shops advertise big boobs because they bring in more customers. They don't guess, they act on booking statistics.
    Yeah I'm of the school of thought that more than a handful is a waste, but it's always nice to sample the full range. I guess that's my gripe, if they were honest it would suit every punter. Big titties for some, little for others, like a craft beer sample set. As you said though, most shops seem to just advertise every girl as busty regardless if it's true or not. Guess its just.....tough titties.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Me too. B or C's all natural are more than enough.

I recall when I was holidaying in Nice and watching a grandma and her granddaughter play topless badminton. The grandma had big ones and drooped all the way to her belly button.

Banned
    More than a mouth full less than a handful is the formula I try to maintain however I am impartial to variation

Banned
    Boobs are like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good.

Banned
    So embarrassing when I saw my ad giving by my shop: I'm a d-cup girl, lol. I need to tell my clients that Iam in rush to work so I leave my D-cup at home if they ask where my D-cups are.

So embarrassing when I saw my ad giving by my shop: I'm a d-cup girl, lol. I need to tell my clients that Iam in rush to work so I leave my D-cup at home if they ask where my D-cups are.
    May be you should work for Alice @227!

She always tells the truth about her girls measurements and no pressure in being busty, she has plenty of girls on her roster that are either As or Bs.

And you look just fine the way you are Baby, sure, you are not busty but well proportioned !

You have plenty going for you, you don't need any modifications. And please don't !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So you're not a D cup?

I like at least C-E! Anything bigger than E is a no but I love more than a mouthful especially when it's suffocating me lol.

Dem pillows !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    May be you should work for Alice @227!

She always tells the truth about her girls measurements and no pressure in being busty, she has plenty of girls on her roster that are either As or Bs.

And you look just fine the way you are Baby, sure, you are not busty but well proportioned !

You have plenty going for you, you don't need any modifications. And please don't !
    Thanks Uncle. My friend sometimes teases me "you need to put tissues inside bra!"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks Uncle. My friend sometimes teases me "you need to put tissues inside bra!"
    Why, do they leak ?? :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ^ lol to make em bigger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast