Thread: Ginza Abby

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginza Abby

Dear bros, any tried Abby at Ginza? I could not find any ar. Would really appreciate some info. Thanks so much in advance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiko89 View Post
    Dear bros, any tried Abby at Ginza? I could not find any ar. Would really appreciate some info. Thanks so much in advance.
    she's slim, friendly and good service, I didn't remember much, I prefer Japanese or Korean girls at Ginza more. She has enhanced breast, early 20s, around 1.65m, white and smooth skin (I'm asian btw and I like slim girls). I had a good and fun session, but have to say I prefer J and K girls at Ginza more.

DFK: probably but I didn't need much
    DATY: yes, she has a little bush down there, I prefer trimmed or shaven
    Sex: I didn't like the way C girls trying to fake their moaning, but anyway they tried, better than just lying there. She was into sex and seem to like it, moaned (this might be fake), grabbed me and wanted to be fucked.
    Had some chats and fund after round 1, she was fun and friendly and wanted to talk but her english is limited. I couldn't do round 2 because I talked to her for quite some time till buzzer went off, too bad as I just got a boner and wanted round 2 but there was no time left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she's slim, friendly and good service, I didn't remember much, it seems Chinese girls at Ginza look way better in their photos than real life thus I prefer Japanese or Korean girls at Ginza more. Perhaps C girls there had professional photos taken. She's typical chinese mainland looking I think, with enhanced breast, early 20s, around 1.65m, white and smooth skin but not a body for me to die for (I'm asian btw and I like slim girls). I had a good and fun session, but have to say I prefer J and K girls at Ginza more.

DFK: probably but I didn't need much
    DATY: yes, she has a little bush down there, I prefer trimmed or shaven
    Sex: I didn't like the way C girls trying to fake their moaning, but anyway they tried, better than just lying there. She was into sex and seem to like it, moaned (this might be fake), grabbed me and wanted to be fucked. At one time she was grabbing my neck/back so hard that I'm afraid she would leave some marks.
    Had some chats and fund after round 1, she was fun and friendly and wanted to talk but her english is limited. I couldn't do round 2 because I talked to her for quite some time till buzzer went off, too bad as I just got a boner and wanted round 2 but there was no time left.
    @xboyx

Thank you for the honest summary, especially description of her looks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Abby is nice and was quite fun to be with though if you like to chat with her. She showed me some selfie photos of hers in real life on her phone which I really appreciated as not many girls would do that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This 1st time I try C-girls(I always booking for 1 hr)

Actually, She is 24 yo From "Guangzhou".

Very Fresh , just come to AUS for 2 weeks or 2 month(Not sure)

GFE style , Friendly , Try to please.

Enhanced breast.
    NOT Shave at all "Natural !!"
    Moaning a lot , i have no idea about Fake or not.

Description : I Agree with xboyx <--- He already explain all of this.
    And i didn't do round 2 as well maybe she inexperience that why she didn't try to make me up again T_T end up with talking same with xboyx. I was booking on her second day working.
    but I still had a good and fun session.Not too bad for 1st time with C-girls.Maybe next times i will try Sunny, kaka or Cutie.
    if u like PSE than GFE I prefer K girls better. especially Alina ,Jessie and Jolin ^^

P.s.She comes working by UBER and she didn't notice i can see her address from detail of App -*- so careless.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead View Post
    This 1st time I try C-girls(I always booking for 1 hr)

Actually, She is 24 yo From "Guangzhou".

Very Fresh , just come to AUS for 2 weeks or 2 month(Not sure)

GFE style , Friendly , Try to please.

Enhanced breast.
    NOT Shave at all "Natural !!"
    Moaning a lot , i have no idea about Fake or not.

Description : I Agree with xboyx <--- He already explain all of this.
    And i didn't do round 2 as well maybe she inexperience that why she didn't try to make me up again T_T end up with talking same with xboyx. I was booking on her second day working.
    but I still had a good and fun session.Not too bad for 1st time with C-girls.Maybe next times i will try Sunny, kaka or Cutie.
    if u like PSE than GFE I prefer K girls better. especially Alina ,Jessie and Jolin ^^

P.s.She comes working by UBER and she didn't notice i can see her address from detail of App -*- so careless.
    I've seen Cutie. early 20s, smooth skin, friendly and nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I've seen Cutie but she's not my type, Abby is better. Cutie's photos look great but not that great in real life. Normal body, also typical mainland china looking. She's advertised as 20 yo but I couldn't bring myself to believe she's 20, she might be in early 20s but she may look older than her age if you look closely. The photos are too much photoshop'd I think.
    Thanks mate , Maybe i skip her.I think Chinese girls know how to take a nice photo.

Next time i wanna see K-Alina on second time or Try J-Kitty.

I'm seriously fall in love with Alina. At ginza her service is the best for me.very impressive likes just yesterday passed. hahahaha