Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body slide in Wollongong/South Coast?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Body slide in Wollongong/South Coast?

Hi there, I'm from 3 hours south of Sydney and was seeing if there was a Wollongong/South Coast NSW thread?? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Hi there, I'm from 3 hours south of Sydney and was seeing if there was a Wollongong/South Coast NSW thread?? Cheers
    Yes there is but you are in the wrong forum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've found possible rnt places as far south as Bomaderry. Haven't tried them, but probably MILF shops. Chances of proper body slides very low.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've found possible rnt places as far south as Bomaderry. Haven't tried them, but probably MILF shops. Chances of proper body slides very low.
    I think you are spot on there too, what I meant was more for RnT , of course, it's not my area so I won't know. So yes, for a proper body to body slides, got to come to Sydney .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wollongong palours advertise on crackers regularly also seen ads from Nowra occasionally....all WL
    So money talks if you want a bodyslide. Good luck finding some south coast pussy..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    AHLUNGOR, you said there is but I'm in the wrong forum? Which forum would that be? Cheers. Just trying to avoid driving to Sydney Baby Massage (Darlinghurst massage) once a week. Although Lucy is quite good there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    every thai massage from woonona onwards including 24 auburn street wollongong

AHLUNGOR, you said there is but I'm in the wrong forum? Which forum would that be? Cheers. Just trying to avoid driving to Sydney Baby Massage (Darlinghurst massage) once a week. Although Lucy is quite good there
    So you want intels for Wollongong, here's some for you :

Lavender Thai massage, central road, Oak Flats 02- 4257-0617

Fairy Meadow Thai Massage, 78-80 Princes Hwy 02- 4285-0636

Unanderra Thai Massage, 131 Princes Hwy 02- 4272- 1408

Nina's massage, 303 Crown St Wollongong 02- 4229-6787

Siam Therapeutic massage, 139 Kembla st Wollongong 0430 988 811

That should get you busy for a while,

Good luck

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks AHLUNGOR!! I've been to Sunshine Thai in Coniston, Wollongong and had a girl there but she didn't do body slide/Nuru and the Wollongong forums are very unhelpful, a lot of trolling and angry people haha. I'm in Jervis Bay, so still an hour or so away, was hoping one in Nowra, but hard to come by! Just gotta take some punts I guess. You guys in Sydney are very lucky!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks AHLUNGOR!! I've been to Sunshine Thai in Coniston, Wollongong and had a girl there but she didn't do body slide/Nuru and the Wollongong forums are very unhelpful, a lot of trolling and angry people haha. I'm in Jervis Bay, so still an hour or so away, was hoping one in Nowra, but hard to come by! Just gotta take some punts I guess. You guys in Sydney are very lucky!!!
    I heard Nina's was hit and miss ... for me it was definitely miss ... Avoid Sawatdee in the CBD at all costs, unless you don't mind a pork chop or two. I tried Fairy Meadow on the way back to Sydney a couple of weeks ago and that was better than expected. My experience with Sunshine massage was brilliant and there was definitely front and back body sliding action. The only shit thing about it was the shared doorway with the hair salon that happened to be quite busy at the time I went. I actually walked into the salon by mistake, before realising I needed to hit a hard left instead. I would also avoid going between 3-5pm also, heaps of school kids hang around punching cones and necking goon bags at the station entrance directly opposite.

I found a bit of a gem of a Thai shop in Gosford today, if you wanna drive straight through Wollongong and Sydney =). Looked somewhat legit from the outside, far from it once we were in the room. =) Must post an AR later ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhhh very helpful!!! That's awesome to hear about Sunshine Thai, haha I know what you mean at about the shared doorway! I used to see Jasmine but she is gone for 3 months so the lady told me to see Jessica, adnd I heard Bella was good also.... I got Jasmine's gear off and was rubbing her pussy but that's as far as I got. Who did you have there? And did you get body slide or BJ or anything? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Crusader I just sent you a private message too, your experiences at Sunshine have me intrigued haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or you can reply here if ya like, I'm gonna head there next week, just not sure where to write those reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So you want intels for Wollongong, here's some for you :

Lavender Thai massage, central road, Oak Flats 02- 4257-0617

Fairy Meadow Thai Massage, 78-80 Princes Hwy 02- 4285-0636

Unanderra Thai Massage, 131 Princes Hwy 02- 4272- 1408

Nina's massage, 303 Crown St Wollongong 02- 4229-6787

Siam Therapeutic massage, 139 Kembla st Wollongong 0430 988 811

That should get you busy for a while,

Good luck

Cheers

I ended up in Fairy Meadow Thai, and it seemed legit.

Not punted before. Is there some hidden code that says "I'm not a cop"?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Body Slide

There are a few places that'll do body slide but it also comes down to the ML and whether or not she is comfortable doing it.

There are some at AAA and Hanko that'll do it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I need to get back in the game I haven't been since the start of the year lavender Thai fairy meadow I had a very bad experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I heard Nina's was hit and miss ... for me it was definitely miss ... Avoid Sawatdee in the CBD at all costs, unless you don't mind a pork chop or two. I tried Fairy Meadow on the way back to Sydney a couple of weeks ago and that was better than expected. My experience with Sunshine massage was brilliant and there was definitely front and back body sliding action. The only shit thing about it was the shared doorway with the hair salon that happened to be quite busy at the time I went. I actually walked into the salon by mistake, before realising I needed to hit a hard left instead. I would also avoid going between 3-5pm also, heaps of school kids hang around punching cones and necking goon bags at the station entrance directly opposite.

I found a bit of a gem of a Thai shop in Gosford today, if you wanna drive straight through Wollongong and Sydney =). Looked somewhat legit from the outside, far from it once we were in the room. =) Must post an AR later ...
    Which one in Gosford bra? I'm in the area and scoping for one with good reputation...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wollongong has a few spots tried a fair few but not all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can't seem to find Hanko Massage at all??? Not coming up on any search results or anything online?

JackrabbitKelly, you know where Hanko is located?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hanko shop isn't legally registered so they don't advertise the shop & only take cash

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast