Thread: Mayumi at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mayumi at 7 Cowper Street

Mayumi at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 5 Dec 2016
    Services: kissing, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS

Thanks Linda for letting me know that a new girl was on yesterday. I went to the shop and have a look after the crazy storm weather.

(Look)
    On the intro, a line up of Gigi in front on a sexy dress showing her big boobs and behind an extreme opposite style for Mayumi that she was on white T-shirt and black overall trouser covering every part of her body from top to bottom. I think it is very uncommon to see girl dress like her for this.
    She has a long dark hair but all bundle up in ponytail, watery eyes with long natural eyelash, a very light makeup and kissable thin lips, look at her and she was shy to look back and look away. That's a turn on like scoring a girl next door so I won't wait to unpack her to find out more.

(Experience)
    It was great and not usual...an experience of her not taking off her bra because she was shy to show but her underwear was off. Her bra was on and she prevent me to taking it off for her by saying no, kissing me and hugging me on bed instead. After a few attempts, finally kept her occupied and took her bra off discovering her c cup very soft and natural. She was laying on my left chest, gave me the surrender looks. Look through her eyes and seriously her eyes can talk.

Kisses are great and it was lips only at the beginning but later then DFK and unexpected that she gave me more tongue work instead of mine.

DATY is followed and she is very sensitive so in no time she was wet .. very wet. I checked back looking at her and she kisses me more again, then I start finger her and her body was freeze. Legs are crossed and demand more DFKs. Once her body and legs are relaxed then I continued on.
    My little me need more attention and she hesitates to give it a go, put it side way and began licking the shaft and based little by little. Then a bit more licking on balls for a while. Backed to the shafted with a little bit of teeth.. it took some time really before she finally taste the top head when we 69. Once on, she can really take the full length and I was having fun licking her and in between with two fingers on her hole, covering with her juices.

Then DOM on missionary for some serious business, and she locked my legs few time when I was deep inside her. She was in fact trying to keep little me there I think. So I end up placing her legs inside of mine, and riding her instead. No question asked, It was great and she loving it, looking at me with her watery eyes again and continue the dfk. At the end, I unloaded everything and she gave me a big hug while my little me are resting inside her. She also was pointing to her tummy said it is very deep inside ..very deep.

(Summary)
    She is a shy person at first but can change to be a wild person as we clicked. A very good girl as a replacement for today and not sure she can be back as her personal/family situation. But when she is around, I would like to see her again for sure.

Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service.
    Today we have a beautiful girl’s
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews