Thread: CHLOE - errrmagheerrrd!!!!!!!

CHLOE - errrmagheerrrd!!!!!!!

A big thank you to Pappasan Joe for recommending his new girl Chloe. I left a very satisfied man.

Booked for 45 mins VIP service + extras tip and glad I did. This girl knows her way around a dick let me tell you. It was Singaporean service on a level I hadn't experienced before.

Chloe doesn't have the prettiest face, but she still has a nice natural body and her demeanour is nice.

We showered together first, she gave me a good rub down with her c cup boobs all over my body - front and back. Then knelt down for a warm water bbbj. That got me pretty rock hard.

Then it was onto the nuru style water bed massage in the shower. Very nice body slides. I don't get these much but it was very relaxing and her pussy rubbing over my back felt amazing. That was followed by a dick wash down and then more bbbj, this time a bit deeper. I could see where this was heading.

Next we relocated to the bed for a nice relaxing cat bath, all over the body, even the feet and toes. Chloe wanted to do some DD, but that's just not my thing, so I sheepishly let her know as she went to go in guns blazing.

Next was more bbbj. And this time, she showed her full deepthroat skills. Holy shit this girls a bloody pro. right down to the hilt she went and at all different angles and with many different techniques. There's no point me explaining, you just have to try. It went on and on and I was moaning, good moans, in pure ecstasy.

After a good suck. Chloe went to put on the Dom but I politely declined. I just wanted more of that throat loving. She went back to it, this time with more ferocity.

Chloe told me CIM was $50 extra. So I went ahead and said yes of course. For some reason I was taking quite a long time to cum. But she continued at it. Not one for clock watching.

Time was up and I couldn't hold on anymore, as she started varying between Hj and bbbj. I unloaded into her mouth and was high 5ing her in my head.

A quick clean up in the shower, and a bit of a chat and that was it. Pretty exy for just a Naru and bbbj, but for me it was value for money. As you know, i'm pretty hard to please.

I'll be running back to chloe that's for sure. She's only been at the shop for a couple of months. A big thanks to Joe who pointed me in the right direction. He knew what I wanted and his girl delivered I only wish all shop managers were like Joe - who was also very easy to communicate with and helpful. Next time I'd like to see chloe in a sexy g string while she's sucking me - that would be hot. Maybe Joe can put in a good word for me.

All in all I give this punt a 9/10. If Chloe had big tits or was smoking hot it would hit 10/10.

Happy punting Brothers!

MrSeven

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Looks like I won't need to reply back to your pm. Lol! Chloe has some serious skills...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome review! So do they do Nuru massage here like Asa Akira type Style? I'm after a Nuru massage where the sex is not implied but can happen if both of you are feeling it. Sounds like a good place for this... shower, then Massage first then whatever happens, happens after type situatoon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't had a good nuru there ever since Sugar left early this year. Hers was really the top for nuru

Thanks brother dfs6295. Been a long time since I've contributed substantially to this forum. Yep it's nuru like asa akira. Except chloe doesn't look like Asa Akira (if only) she still has that sexy eyed look. I would let the pappasan Joe know why fantasy you're after and I'm sure he will let the girl know. If you want thatfeeling of "whatever happens" I'm sure they can create it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chole is very nice indeed but if you want an Asa Akira experience, try miki. She is very horny and excellent in bed, and if you are good looking westener... man you are going to have a lovely time.

Can Miki do deepthroat brother moving4wd?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Can Miki do deepthroat brother moving4wd?
    Chole in my opinion is more a all rounder performer.

Miki is certainly another great option and moving4ward is correct. if you are good looking westerner, she treat you really nice, not just DT but all option is on the table....... yet that is her problem, some of my friends try her and rate her average and one said she was shit. If Miki was nice to you when say hello and you have a reasonable tip in your pocket, you can't go wrong with her.

Chole on the other hand is very professional. A tip will get you the extra mile. Also she is more suitable for Asian brothers. The typical Asian girl look and body.

Went back for round 2 today after waking up this morning with an horrendous hangover and morning glory.

Holy shit my time with the dear Chloe was even better this time.

The things she can do while on that nuru mattress blow me away - literally!!

Think I'm hooked 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Went back for round 2 today after waking up this morning with an horrendous hangover and morning glory.

Holy shit my time with the dear Chloe was even better this time.

The things she can do while on that nuru mattress blow me away - literally!!

Think I'm hooked ��
    Woo... have you try the legendary Sugar from 244 about a year ago? I wonder how they compare.

Banned
    Happy to hear 244 is good again!

Not been here for ages....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    God damn sounds like an experience..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    will have to try the nuru experience soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow very nice!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just out of curiosity how old is Chloe?