Thread: Elian or Ella at Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Elian or Ella at Cowper Street

Elian or Ella at Cowper Street
    Nationality: Thai
    Date of visit: 8 Dec 2016
    Services: lips kissing, CBJ, DATY, 69, FS, Spanish and COB.

I saw a few Thai girl adv on Cracker and Backpage and boy.. those photos look so sexy with those curves are all at the right places. So it was great to hear from the management got a new young Thai girl on roster yesterday.

(Looks)
    So Elian or Ella (that how she called herself), about 150cm, long dark hair, kissable lip, 32C with sensitive nipples and well trimmed down there and round curve butt with a small tattoo just right below her neck at the back. Typically Thai hottie and currently also work at other shop in the city cbd.

(Experience)
    Here the details, I was shower alone first and she was waiting outside and so asked her to join and she came in. In the shower, she gave little me a little bit of teasing with her hand then turn around using her butt, nice soft boobs for me to squeeze from behind and then kiss on lip. Little me was up after the shower.

On the bed, she lay down with more lip kissing (said sorry no DFK), then I suck and lick her nipples. She was moaning and her nipples also became a little bit firmer. A nice and natural boob to play with.

Further down DATY, licking on her clit and at the same time my finger is on her hole and it was wet. Her moaning continue and in fact became louder than before. Kissing and sucking around her legs and she gently move my head back and needed me focusing more on her clit and she enjoyed it.

I later flip over for her to return the favour but it is limited to CBJ. She ensure that i would not feel the difference as her skill is as good as bbbj. It was intense while I continue on her and she sucked it hard and took all in and when out she used her hand too but gave the balls a good lick and suck then put little me back again. Just don't want to lose the battle here and end so soon. So changed on missionary, she again took it all in and saw her face with full of the enjoyment... no matter how I positioned her legs to wide open in m shape, close together, up to the sky or rest on my shoulder. Then on doggie and with her curve butt, this position cannot be missed, I enjoyed it so much with nice view as she took control and moved her butt to fuck me instead so i could take some rest.

Then on prone bone and when checked she was very happy with a great smile. My little me was very hot and hard but I was just tired after all those actions. So she came on top and on cow girl then reverse cow girl and at all stages she kept on grinding and rubbing hers against little me, moving up to the head and quickly pushing it to the base with no hesitation. Little me was slipped out a few occasion and she was showing a little disappointment when it was happened. Once again she is full of energy and no sign of given it up and we then on Spanish. She took the Dom off and yes it was wet outside as she took a few tissue to dry her hand. Then with some oil, little me landed between her boobs with her hands then moving them along, it was great and I really love that with the rhymes of her moans I finally can't hold it any longer. She closed her eyes back then as well so when she felt it was all over her boobs and hands, she lol and cry out for tissue, tissue pls. Clean up, shower and then out. The receptionist in fact called outside 2 times before as i ran out the time.

(Summary)
    It was great to have more variety here and she is a real rocket pocket, lots of energy, experience and services orientated girl.

Looks 8/10
    Services 9/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews