Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/12/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, good slim body, nice C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Toys, Rimming, BBBJ, 69, DATY, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, unless you're looking for a normal, relaxing, vanilla GFE session

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Candy.

Turned up on time and was met by Jan. 533 was the usual Friday morning madhouse with punters waiting in any space available. I got one of the waiting rooms and Angie soon came along and said Candy would be ready in about 10min.

Later Angie came and told me to go to Room 1 and Candy would join me soon, which she did.

Candy bounced in and threw her arms round my neck and started kissing me. She started incoherently babbling away in what might, or might not, have been English. I soon discovered she kept this up for most of the hour, apart from when my cock was in her mouth (which was quite a bit of the time). I got the impression she might have been a bit high.

I paid for the hour and Candy disappeared then returned with clean towels and her handbag.

Candy is quite pretty has nice C-cups and a slim body with a tattoo on her lower stomach.

She helped me undressed and then she got out of what I think was meant to be a saucy nurse’s uniform (wouldn’t mind going to that hospital) and joined me in the shower, giving me a thorough wash-down.

Candy then dried me off and turned me round to dry my back and then starting lightly kissing my back while working her way down to my backside. I ended up bending forward, leaning on the bed, while she squatted behind me and gave me a light rimming.

I then lay on the bed and Candy grabbed her handbag and started rummaging around, still babbling away. First she pulled out a ceramic pot and, with a cigarette lighter, lit up something about the size of an acorn and placed it on top of the pot which she placed on a side table. I have no idea what it was but it seemed to be for scenting the air like a joss-stick.

Candy then returned to her handbag and started pulling out a variety of toys. She had a large black thing that looked like a torch that I was meant to stick my cock in (I declined, not knowing how easy it is to clean such things between users). Then an egg-shaped container that had a soft plastic thing that was meant to cover my helmet (no thank you, once again). She also had a butt-plug and some nipple-clamps and a variety of cock-rings and vibrators, none of which seemed to work because the batteries were dead.

She eventually gave up in trying to get any of the toys to work and just started sucking my cock.

Even though her actions were a bit erratic, it was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, great tongue action, quite deep and only a few tissue-breaks (and it stopped the incoherent babbling for a while).

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

I tried to go for some 69 and then some DATY but each time after a while she pulled away, saying something I couldn’t understand.

In the end I just gave up and asked her to get a condom. We started with some mish. She asked me to be gentle so I let her guide me in and started slowly but her movements were too erratic for me to get a decent rhythm going. We then moved to some cowgirl which was better, but still a bit erratic.

Eventually after one particularly frenzied bout of her riding me, my cock popped out and she dismounted and knelt beside me to remove the condom and starting stroking me.

This bit was really weird – one moment she’d be babbling away then she’d be yawning for about 30 seconds, then it was back to the incoherent babbling, then back to yawning. And this was a morning session!

After wiping me down, Candy knelt between my knees and resumed the BBBJ but again it was too erratic, so I stood up and got her to squat in front of me, thinking I’d have more control. However, she didn’t want to squat low enough so I got her to lie on her back while I knelt over her chest and just face fucked her until I came in her mouth. She really gobbled it up with the occasional sideways spit before I collapsed on the bed and she showered.

Candy joined me on the bed and I asked where she came from. The 533 website says she’s from Singapore but she said she was from Harbin Province in northern China, but I suppose she could have come to Australia via Singapore. I asked whether she worked anywhere else and she said something about Campsie but I couldn’t understand what she was on about so I just gave up.

The hour was about up so I showered and dressed (with Candy’s assistance) and departed.

A good but strange session – a recommendation but don’t expect the usual (and, if you’re into toys, take your own supply of batteries!)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha hilarious AR. Sounds like she was completely high!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha i dont think i've ever been as entertained by a review.

Raunchy Singapore girl Candy in today 24/6

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

SUPER ALL STAR MONDAY RETURNS.. STELLAR ROSTER AND STELLAR LADIES..

Candy - Size 6,DD+ cup natural bust, Pretty young girl,168CM, beautiful face, athletic body,sweet petite girl,passionate or raunchy service, Singapore girl."This sexy girl arrives @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a young sexy toned body with legs eleven!, a sweet GFE and gorgeous charm or a raunchy irresistible personality to entice the senses.. plus DTBBBJ, CIM and RIMMING.. Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts will be new starlet to reside at 533. Simply irresistible.

**Sensual ladies and a FABULOUS MONDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Raunchy Singapore girl Candy in today 17/8

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

SUPER ALL STAR SATURDAY RETURNS.. STELLAR ROSTER AND STELLAR LADIES..

Candy - Size 6,DD+ cup natural bust, Pretty young girl,168CM, beautiful face, athletic body,sweet petite girl,passionate or raunchy service, Singapore girl."This sexy girl arrives @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a young sexy toned body with legs eleven!, a sweet GFE and gorgeous charm or a raunchy irresistible personality to entice the senses.. plus DTBBBJ, CIM and RIMMING.. Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts will be new starlet to reside at 533. Simply irresistible.

**Sensual ladies and a FABULOUS SATURDAY roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991