Thread: $$ 2016 Punting budget$$

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

$$ 2016 Punting budget$$

Brothers with the 2016 year about to end let's share how much our lovely habit cost us.

For me it would be around $2500 ( I make note of my punts as memory sovounier) in Broadway, summerville, qvb and bodyrotic..

Mostly worth the money with few down the drain service...

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ah crap...

rough estimate for me probably $15,000

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I set myself a goal to go on a punting marathon in 2016.

I have tracked mine on a daily basis this year on a spreadsheet. Written down every girl I have seen and how she rated. I have seen 250 girls since January 1 at a cost of ............wait for it..............$35,000.

$150 hour shops about 5 to 7 days a week on average. 2017 will be the same again. You only live once.
    If you ever need a poor wingman that you are happy to shout from time to time then let us know!

I had a break for a few months this year but other months i have had 2-4 punts at $150 shops. My guess is somewhere between 3.5k and 4k. Half of that has gone to the one girl. Without unexpected winfalls i can comfortably afford $300 a month. As soon as i get a couple of extra $$$ somewhere i generally spend it on a punt and my lifestyle allows me to generate extra income regularly.

The one girl must be very special - care to share ?
    Why not, sharing is caring! It is Jan at 533. Also currently working at 105 Pymble on Thursdays under another name, i think it is Linda.

I first saw her late last year. Always walk out satisfied. I am a creature of habit as well so this might explain my return visits. I think i am benefitting from the return factor now. We get on quite well.

Tell her I sent you if you ever go visit.😆

$150 an hour is pretty cheap... Is it that villawood shop?

Same gem I'm thinking about? ;-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Why not, sharing is caring! It is Jan at 533. Also currently working at 105 Pymble on Thursdays under another name, i think it is Linda.

I first saw her late last year. Always walk out satisfied. I am a creature of habit as well so this might explain my return visits. I think i am benefitting from the return factor now. We get on quite well.

Tell her I sent you if you ever go visit.😆
    In my own view, should not say that that's you but just friend's recommendation only.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    In my own view, should not say that that's you but just friend's recommendation only.
    Was joking BC. I dont know Johnnyboy btw and Jan doesnt know my handle on here. 😆

Banned
    2016 was my biggest punting budget year yet. Wage increase helps but more to do with successful investments. Cant wait til next year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Approx $7000 per year I thought I was in the big league but apparently not when you compare the big time punters.
    $35000 fuck me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've spent about $8,000 this year. I only started punting around June this year.

Banned
    No budget. These things have cost me more money than a poker machine addict.
    Only myself to blame. I now have a skin tougher than a Rhino , Buffalo hide and
    I am tougher than a $ 3 steak because of them. Wish I was asexual so I didn't
    ( sometimes ) have to deal with these miserable creatures of the night.

Interesting that some of you are almost regretting your punting. I have gone way over budget this month......a couple of wins here and there mind you. I have had 5 punts at budget FS shops in 2 weeks. Like anything enjoy in moderation. If you are in control it is always better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bream View Post
    No budget. These things have cost me more money than a poker machine addict.
    Only myself to blame. I now have a skin tougher than a Rhino , Buffalo hide and
    I am tougher than a $ 3 steak because of them. Wish I was asexual so I didn't
    ( sometimes ) have to deal with these miserable creatures of the night.
    Lol top comment. I know how you feel though. There are times I'll look at my dick and just mutter under my breathe "....you fucking little asshole". The situations he gets me into are staggering.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    About $3000 here plus $USD 90. In the U.S. I was in a Western state and saw a Backpages ad with a shapely Asian milf type. I went for it and it was ok. The massage was above average. She didn't undress but let me pull down her top and the tits were even better than the picture suggested. The bad thing was that for legal reasons the customer has to start the handjob himself . She picked up after a few strokes and did a fine job. The laws are tough over there, she went to massage school for a year to open a RNT

Here the $3000 went mainly to massage and I bopped around to different shops: earlier in the year it was a Chatswood shop, Rosebery shop 29 Epsom Rd and Sussex Star. More recently it has been D.O.S. and Albany Japanese Massage. I also have been to Snow Lotus a few times. Not all of the punts have been worth it but most have been fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only started keeping track this financial year (16/17), around $5600 now. Hoping next years tax will help pay for it

Banned
    I set myself a goal to go on a punting marathon in 2016.

I have tracked mine on a daily basis this year on a spreadsheet. Written down every girl I have seen and how she rated. I have seen 250 girls since January 1 at a cost of ............wait for it..............$35,000.

$150 hour shops about 5 to 7 days a week on average. 2017 will be the same again. You only live once.
    Jonnyboy, that's a serious investment in your chosen sport. You must be fit. And where do you find the time?

Also, for that money, you could have had a diamond girl from Ginza 125 times this year, or 10 times a month, or twice a week -- if that was your thing. I don't work on the PR staff at Ginza, I'm just saying, given that it's supposedly one of Sydney's premium destinations.

My only experience with the $150 an hour shops is 533 Willoughby and that face-swapping cow, Angie. Won't be back.

And I've got to ask the question: What does your spreadsheet say about who you rated best this year (girl and venue)?

With that type of data, you should do a retrospective "Best of 2016..."

PS: I've dropped about $3,000 this year at 227 Broadway, QVB and more recently, Ginza.

With all these big money spent in punting, we should be seeing a lot more reviews shall we not ?

Cmon guys, sharing is gold ! And thanks to all those brothers who already have.

Happy punting for 2017 everyone !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah a lot of people don't share their experience

And yet like to attack other people's AR lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "These things have cost me more money than a poker machine addict." The success rate is way better tho!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes have to agree less general talk,more reviews!!!
    Get your end in,let your friends in!