Thread: Thai Nicole Backpage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thai Nicole Backpage

I know she's been reviewed before, been meaning to see her for a while finally got there today. Wow! In my opinion she's the benchmark for private MLs in Brisbane. I'll be back for sure!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Katie at Bowen Hills mate she' good as well, her handy work is fantastic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Nicole is very good, is she still at Spring Hill?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah still at spring hill, only downside was while I was waiting out the front as I arrived a touch early, the onsite manager approached me and asked if I was visiting a friend in the complex and which unit number!? 😩

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    Try Katie at Bowen Hills mate she' good as well, her handy work is fantastic.
    Cheers mate, she's been on my to do list for a while. Will have to check her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillseeker View Post
    Yeah still at spring hill, only downside was while I was waiting out the front as I arrived a touch early, the onsite manager approached me and asked if I was visiting a friend in the complex and which unit number!? 😩
    Dont you hate that, i reckon they know and just do it to make you feel awkward, which they do! It's happened twice at Birley St, and both times have been dispappointing meetings, so i aviod it now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suspect Nicole has had some trouble with that onsite manager.. I've seen her a couple of times and she was very clear in her instructions to not knock on the door. Maybe the neighbours have been complaining about the amount of guys entering and leaving her apartment? To be fair it would be pretty annoying in a smallish complex like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah she made it real clear I wasn't to knock