Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Met a honest punter today, good on you Indian brother

Met a honest punter today, good on you Indian brother

Very often we heard about bad things about Indian punters, of course, most of them were racist driven or being very stereotyped.

But today I personally witnessed a good honest deed by an unknown Indian punter in one of my favorite shop and it deserved to be known :

Actually, still sitting in the lounge of 1B QVB right now waiting for Cherry, she was running late and my quickie is looking like a very short quickie ........ lol

A few minutes ago , an Indian gentleman came up and he walked into 1B , he had a look at me and all the room doors which are all closed, yeap, it's that busy, many people are having a pre Xmas RnT fix it seems.

Being a nice guy and friend of the mamasans I said to him, do you have a booking? If not they are all busy.

He said, I already had my massage but I didn't have enough money for the girl so I went to the ATM and come back to pay !

I thought to myself, good on you, you must be a regular , so I asked, who did you just see? He said I don't know her name , I am new here !

What? You are not a regular and the girl let you have fun first then pay later, probably only Vicky would do that. So I asked again do you remember which room ?

He pointed to room three, so I yelled out in Mandarin asking who just seen a customer and he is coming back to pay, straight away room three opened and this new girl I haven't met before (and very busty!!) came out and very happy to see the Indian brother, he handed over the cash , can't see how much but there is a $50 there at least . They thanked each other and had a hug and off he went ! This quite attractive girl went back to continue whatever she was doing .

Now, that's a happy ending if I ever see one !

And who said Indian punters are this and that ! I just met a true gentleman today !

Well done brother, pretty sure you will become a regular at QVB very soon.

See you around mate

Cheers

Banned
    A fair while back, a regular WL of mine saw this Indian punter once. She told me the guy was extremely rough and rude. She quit the very next day.

Hope shops take care of their girls. There are punters with clean reputation and there are punters with rotten reputation.

1) 98% of Indians are aggressive
    2) 2% of Indians are just content if a ml agree to see them
    3) only noob ml will see Indian
    4) 100% of Indians have that funky curry smell that carries over

lol @ the lucky punter after that Indian mofo. see 2, 3 n 4.

Source: popular ml I'm seeing right now almost exclusively lol

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    4) 100% of Indian have that funky curry smell that carries over

Well, not going to argue with you here.

But it is exactly because of comments like yours - that I feel I need to share my experience this afternoon to balance up the ledgers a bit !

You hear what you hear and I saw what I saw !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very often we heard about bad things about Indian punters, of course, most of them were racist driven or being very stereotyped.

But today I personally witnessed a good honest deed by an unknown Indian punter in one of my favorite shop and it deserved to be known :

Actually, still sitting in the lounge of 1B QVB right now waiting for Cherry, she was running late and my quickie is looking like a very short quickie ........ lol

A few minutes ago , an Indian gentleman came up and he walked into 1B , he had a look at me and all the room doors which are all closed, yeap, it's that busy, many people are having a pre Xmas RnT fix it seems.

Being a nice guy and friend of the mamasans I said to him, do you have a booking? If not they are all busy.

He said, I already had my massage but I didn't have enough money for the girl so I went to the ATM and come back to pay !

I thought to myself, good on you, you must be a regular , so I asked, who did you just see? He said I don't know her name , I am new here !

What? You are not a regular and the girl let you have fun first then pay later, probably only Vicky would do that. So I asked again do you remember which room ?

He pointed to room three, so I yelled out in Mandarin asking who just seen a customer and he is coming back to pay, straight away room three opened and this new girl I haven't met before (and very busty!!) came out and very happy to see the Indian brother, he handed over the cash , can't see how much but there is a $50 there at least . They thanked each other and had a hug and off he went ! This quite attractive girl went back to continue whatever she was doing .

Now, that's a happy ending if I ever see one !

And who said Indian punters are this and that ! I just met a true gentleman today !

Well done brother, pretty sure you will become a regular at QVB very soon.

See you around mate

Cheers
    Great to hear there's a honest Indian out there.

But I'm more interested who is this new busty girl?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good to hear Nice story!! thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    4) 100% of Indian have that funky curry smell that carries over

True that.
    The room and the table stink, the girl is usually in a bad mood after serving them.
    It's not case of a few guys ruining it for the majority but more of a case of the majority of Indian men ruining it for a few men.

Are you seriously serious? or just being serious? this thread is PERSPEX! Seriously........................
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

I don't know... I would never go for a punt without carrying enough cash to start with...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Most WL I've talked to say the same thing: Smell, aggressive and hairy. I understand hair (genetics) and smell (food), but why the aggressive stereotype?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I don't know... I would never go for a punt without carrying enough cash to start with...
    There could be a couple of possibilities:

1. The duke could be thinking of paying by credit card but the shop is cash only.

2. He might have enough money for the massage only and ended up over indulging himself or the ml made him an offer he couldn't refuse? From the way he told me, I have a feeling that the girl knew that he was short of cash and trusted him enough to give him the special anyway and hoped for the best that he might return ! Glad to see that it all worked out well for her.

Ps. Forgot to mention , this Indian brother was only young, may be mid 20's, wearing a red T shirt and looked clean and well presented . He also apologized to the ml that it has taken so long because there was a long queue at the ATM ! A good mannered young Indian man !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Most WL I've talked to say the same thing: Smell, aggressive and hairy. I understand hair (genetics) and smell (food), but why the aggressive stereotype?
    Just wait until this young man does his round in Sydney RnT and spread the good wills .........haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post

Could be Indian culture, little to no respect for females.
    Many working girls refuse to serve Indian men for a reason.

There could be a couple of possibilities:

1. The duke could be thinking of paying by credit card but the shop is cash only.

2. He might have enough money for the massage only and ended up over indulging himself or the ml made him an offer he couldn't refuse? From the way he told me, I have a feeling that the girl knew that he was short of cash and trusted him enough to give him the special anyway and hoped for the best that he might return ! Glad to see that it all worked out well for her.

Ps. Forgot to mention , this Indian brother was only young, may be mid 20's, wearing a red T shirt and looked clean and well presented . He also apologized to the ml that it has taken so long because there was a long queue at the ATM ! A good mannered young Indian man !

Cheers
    I did mention cash !

If I need to pay by credit card, I would ask first if they accept it. If I don't have enough cash for extra, I would not ask for it. If the girl trusted him enough to push for extra, there's no issue there, everybody would pay for that sort of trust. If he didn't, it's the girl's fault. Honesty accounts for very little in this case, it's between a normal person and a crook.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I realise that English is not your first language, and that both your comment and original post were made with the best of intentions, ahlungor, but mate, you have no idea just how damaging that statement really is...
    Sometimes good intentions have bad outcomes.
    The fact that someone has to start a thread in a sex forum because they met a gentleman of an Indian man says a lot...

Banned
    The old stereotype always scatters the cat among the pigeons . Like the Sudanese youths.
    They are behind the recent brutal home invasions in Melbourne. Things are to get worse
    as the Sudanese Apex gang members are now being recruited by Warrior and Mongol
    bikie gang to do there extortion work. However I remember a bouncer who was Sudanese,
    studying to be a social worker, had 3 young children and you wouldn't find a finer man.
    Same with Middle Eastern. Most people think of them as drug dealers, bikies and they
    all end up in Goulburn Supermax. Met my fair share working in catering dealing with them
    and most were decent fellows.
    Some races are natural deviants like Nigerians. Trouble fellows them anyway they go. In
    Japan they have teamed up with Yakuza to deal their sleazy activities in China teamed
    up with local mafia to control and export ice to Australia and rest of Asia.
    Oops got off track post reminds of one of my favourite films.
    '' So shines a good deed in a weary world "
    Willy Wonka

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I realise that English is not your first language, and that both your comment and original post were made with the best of intentions, ahlungor, but mate, you have no idea just how damaging that statement really is...
    Please explain and enlighten me, thanks !

Banned
    Please explain and enlighten me, thanks !
    There isn't enough text books in the world to enlighten you or educate you.
    By the way, did he tell you he was Indian or did you just ASSume?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Don't waste yout time JSW ...

Banned
    Most likely the Indian was brought up as a Westerner. This explains his
    exemplary behaviour . The others puntercouple, poundher,JSW in
    this insistence I have to agree. I caught a bus the other day and a
    Indian man sat next to me and I nearly puked because of the smell.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast