Thread: C Sofi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Sofi

Was in the area so popped by without booking and did a quick 30m punt.

C Sofi's pictures are pretty accurate except she's put on quite a bit of weight. Saw her stomach bulge which is never a great sight to see on a girl. Would definitely be a looker if she kept fit.
    She's hairy down below and nice plump breasts. She doesn't like it when you play with her nipples but okay with grabbing the melons.
    Her BJ was average, one of those wet ones except she's one of those girls who uses a lot of tissues which was a bit off-putting.
    Did Mish and CG but couldn't finish during sex as she fake moans a lot, like at every chance I'd say. Killed my little bro eventually...
    Finished with HJ and CIM.

WIR? Nope - not one I recommend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Was in the area so popped by without booking and did a quick 30m punt.

C Sofi's pictures are pretty accurate except she's put on quite a bit of weight. Saw her stomach bulge which is never a great sight to see on a girl. Would definitely be a looker if she kept fit.
    She's hairy down below and nice plump breasts. She doesn't like it when you play with her nipples but okay with grabbing the melons.
    Her BJ was average, one of those wet ones except she's one of those girls who uses a lot of tissues which was a bit off-putting.
    Did Mish and CG but couldn't finish during sex as she fake moans a lot, like at every chance I'd say. Killed my little bro eventually...
    Finished with HJ and CIM.

WIR? Nope - not one I recommend.
    I saw her as well quite a while ago. Not a good punt, saw the belly, no dfk, complained that my little John was too big for her so she positioned herself in a way to avoid full penetration. Not sure why they keep her on.

I do remember that I finished during sex but the overall memory was that my right hand does a better job. I don’t recommend her.