Thread: Mimi at Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi at Cowper Street

Mimi at Cowper Street
    Nationality: China - Hong Kong
    Date of visit: 16/12/2016
    Services: Kissing, Bbbj, 69, and FS.

Not so a line up this time as in fact I have saw others but Mimi.

A long dark hair, elegant look, guess early 30 housewife from HK, come to Sydney alone a few months ago. It was her first day for the job and I was her the fourth temp. hubby.

Her silk is white, smooth and body is fit and she is really well maintained like early 20. Yes, can't see any age sign from her eyes or hands at all. Natural b cups with easy get firm nipples. Her bbbj skills are not to be missed that I enjoyed so much and just want her to do cim for me. She licked from top, lips on with great suction on head, moved to shaft then to the base, balls are all covered with her kisses, saliva, tongue action.

One little thing that need to be aware of she wouldn't let me DFS after I tasted her down there. Her DFS is full on and very good kisser with tongue on tongue. I really love this. So next time I will get enough DFS first before move on to 69.

Dom On for the missionary, she asked me to be gentle as she said she is still new to this. I felt a bit of tension there below and man it was sensation. Perhaps, alone in Sydney for a few months causing this and she in facts need more pumping and stoking right now. In no time, we are all in full action and it is more my usual "taking it all out and stoking back all in action". She also took part of the action by grating her pussy against little me. She then like a spider, legs crossed my bum all the sudden and seriously I lift her up at once as I was pumping her hard.

Not sure why I heard her name being called outside lucky is not her hubby lol.. and it just the time was about running out. A disruption that I do not really like but anyway better change for cow girl and she hop on to it and nicely told me that's okay no rush we still have 5 mins.

So I was lying down and let her do all the moves til I come. She is at the end gave me the lovely pussy squeezed. She is controlled it well and used it wisely. She said she only use it at the end for me so I can enjoy it further.

Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews