Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Karen - all woman

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 19th December 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/karen.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Stunning. Hour glass body. C cup enhanced titties - but the best enhancement I have ever seen - with prominent erect nipples

Pussy : Nice pussy mound, shaved but a bit of stubble, landing strip of fur

Roster : Wednesday and Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS in every position known to kama sutra

Review:

Well it was my Christmas present to myself. Two hours in the same room as a naked Karen.

This girl is all woman. Firm solid body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup enhanced tits with huge erect nipples, tight tummy, slim waist, and slim toned legs. The huge mass of long wavy hair is real sexy feature. The attractive face and the false eyelashes also add to allure.

Today Karen was wearing my favorite attire. Black negligee, black garter belt, black stockings and black high heel shoes. No knickers. She just looked sensational.

Fortunately we were in room 1 and were able to sample uses for all the furniture. Snogging on the couch, lap dance and sex show on the chair, massage table for DATY and sex. It was all happening.

Those boobies are just to die for. Perfect shape and the best enhancement I have ever come across. No sign of filling and the permanently erect dark brown nipples are a bonus. (The slight scars under the arm pits are the only giveaway). I just couldn’t get enough of them. Yum yum.

Karen doesn’t hold back. Full on DT BBBJ with lots of spitting and slurping. She is super experienced so getting around the bedroom is no problem. DATY, 69, doggie, standing doggie, it was all happening.

On with the dom for some sex and Karen orients herself so her pussy and my cock are clearly visible in the mirror with her on top for cowgirl. Off with the dom for more 69, and on it went.

I did manage to just last the two hours but I was flagging by the end. Corner of the bed mish finale. Massage to finish. Whew. Great experience. All woman.

Happy Christmas!

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Yup. It was fun. The only way I got through it all was with a tip from a buddy. "Drink lots of water". Try it.

The funniest part was when Karen thought the air-con should have been colder. Wasn't able to correct this herself - and I certainly couldn't - so she summoned Angie.

Angie burst through the door to observe us on the couch near the door, both totally naked with my erect cock out and my fingers firmly up Karen's pussy whilst I was sucking on her nipples. Angie was most amused. Refused a threesome. Ha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great Christmas treat.

Banned
    I can vouch for Karen . Amazing body. I thought she had left when the usual excuse
    on holidays. My mistake.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Karen the other day and got to say that’s she has let herself go,put on a lot of weight and become very lazy during the session quite disappointed as she use to be good ,she and Angie are trading on her past fame but I think that ship has sailed

The stunning body fabulous Karen returns today 24/1/2023

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 24/1/2023. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Monday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2023 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Karen on roster today 9/11/2023