Thread: The WL knows me but i dont know her....

Senior Member(無間使者)

The WL knows me but i dont know her....

First time experience with my fav punting place. I came in, see the girls, after a second, she started covering her face, and then she started asking me where do i come from, what do i do for a living and where am i working, after ticking all the boxes, she told me "im really sorry, i have to ask you to leave".....
    Me, still in the horny condition, "are you sure, im pretty sure i dont know you".
    She said "yeah, but i know your group"

Its really easy if i want to stalk her down by checking my colleague's facebook page, but what do you guys think if you encountered this situation.....

The boss told me, holly shit you must be so famous 😂😂😂😂😂 well i used to hang out with a lot of different group of people.....
    Temple people, church people, club people, real estate people, bank people, university people and many more.....

But isnt it if i dont know her, that should be OK? Now that she mentioned it, i feel like stalking her down and find who she really is.... but what do you guys senior in syd99 think ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No worry about her mate , she was to much guessing , leave her and find others . No drama mate

If you don't know her by her face and she has to ask you so many questions to verify who you are, the connections seems far and remote.

I thing she is more concerned that you know she is a WL than you should worry about she knows that you visit brothels.

Best is to just leave it. Unless you are really concerned about being exposed , then no harm finding out which of your group she belongs to and just be careful out there.

It's your groups , your life, you knows better.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you don't know her by her face and she has to ask you so many questions to verify who you are, the connections seems far and remote.

I thing she is more concerned that you know she is a WL than you should worry about she knows that you visit brothels.

Best is to just leave it. Unless you are really concerned about being exposed , then no harm finding out which of your group she belongs to and just be careful out there.

It's your groups , your life, you knows better.

Good luck

Actually, this forum doesnt have notification and ive already found her on facebook few minutes ago while waiting for the senior's opinion.

After i found her, i think i know where we both met for the first time and was INTRODUCED!!!! LMAO..... back then i was so stress with my ex, i dont see any beautiful girl exist lolz....
    And..... her mutual friends with me is actually from several different group, it will be very hard to keep distance from them, but i dont think she is close to any of them except one group.....

I think i will leave it as is because on of her closest friend has a family relation with me..... wow this is getting more complicated...... fuck i better go find other WL, dont want to get busted and ruin things.....

Thanks AHLUNGOR.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Purposely hang out with her circle of friends. Make it extremely awkward.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Purposely hang out with her circle of friends. Make it extremely awkward.
    Yeah, that was my plan earlier, but as her circle is related to my family, it became extremely awkward for me, and risky for me too..... besides i stalked too much and found her real age, way younger than me..... it could be a real problem as women that age are not mentally stable hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Yeah, that was my plan earlier, but as her circle is related to my family, it became extremely awkward for me, and risky for me too..... besides i stalked too much and found her real age, way younger than me..... it could be a real problem as women that age are not mentally stable hahaha
    Come on man! Where's your sense of adventure?! I sincerely doubt she'd want to be labelled as a WL in her circle of friends. Immediate outcast in my opinion. It'd be worth it just to see her reaction when you meet her again in a normal setting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm surprised she didnt check the security footage before coming in on the lineup.

First time experience with my fav punting place. I came in, see the girls, after a second, she started covering her face, and then she started asking me where do i come from, what do i do for a living and where am i working, after ticking all the boxes, she told me "im really sorry, i have to ask you to leave".....
    Me, still in the horny condition, "are you sure, im pretty sure i dont know you".

Its really easy if i want to stalk her down by checking my colleague's facebook page, but what do you guys think if you encountered this situation.....

The boss told me, holly shit you must be so famous 😂😂😂😂😂 well i used to hang out with a lot of different group of people.....
    Temple people, church people, club people, real estate people, bank people, university people and many more.....

But isnt it if i dont know her, that should be OK? Now that she mentioned it, i feel like stalking her down and find who she really is.... but what do you guys senior in syd99 think ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Come on man! Where's your sense of adventure?! I sincerely doubt she'd want to be labelled as a WL in her circle of friends. Immediate outcast in my opinion. It'd be worth it just to see her reaction when you meet her again in a normal setting.
    If you are married avoid at all cost n deny deny n deny!

If not n she's hot yeh turn it into a ultra gfe thing lol

Btw how old is she n which shop lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Best to just let it go bro.
    Obviously she wants to keep the fact she is working as a WL a secret, so you should respect her privacy.
    If you try to contact her or her friends or you tell other friends you saw her you will cause her unnecessary stress and worry.
    No good can come of this; she will be exposed as a WL, and you exposed as a punter, and that's not good for either of you.
    Plenty of other WLs you can see.
    Just put it down as a funny punting adventure and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Best to just let it go bro.
    Obviously she wants to keep the fact she is working as a WL a secret, so you should respect her privacy.
    If you try to contact her or her friends or you tell other friends you saw her you will cause her unnecessary stress and worry.
    No good can come of this; she will be exposed as a WL, and you exposed as a punter, and that's not good for either of you.
    Plenty of other WLs you can see.
    Just put it down as a funny punting adventure and move on.
    Good call !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

The boss told me, holly shit you must be so famous ���������� well i used to hang out with a lot of different group of people.....

Give the girl some space ..help her to preserve her dignities. Lleave her alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Give the girl some space ..help her to preserve her dignities. Lleave her alone.
    Society views women who are WL as money hungry grubs. Society also sees women who
    are WL as unethical, immoral and even degrading to women. For this reason I agree just
    leave her alone.