Thread: 7 Cowper - Newbie Mayumi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

7 Cowper - Newbie Mayumi

Person's Name : Mayumi (though I think she called herself Miyoko?)

Establishment : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Date of Visit : 05/12/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : $90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : A-Bs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, sadly doesn't speak canto

Services Provided : FS, CBJ
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ YMMV

My experience/comments :

Here goes a round with a supposedly newbie to the industry, Mayumi.

I was shown Gigi and Mayumi in the lineup, but Mayumi stood out in that she looked very busty and stands out in her overalls. (But looking at Gigi, I will have to give her a round too in the future (and have been meaning to tbh )).

While I showered she was peeking around the corner of the shower and just kept smiling at me, which definitely put me in a very happy mood. Though it became quickly obvious that her english was minimal and spoke mainly mandarin, which forced me to try and use my broken chinese to try and communicate.

As I got on the bed, she came on top of me half dressed, with only her overalls taken off, but kept the shirt and her bra on. Once she took them off, I realised her size was much more deceiving that I expected. Though the shape of her natural boobs was very adorable. When she took off everything you can see that she was slim and had very smooth skin.

Here is something I never really done, coz I don't like french kiss">DFK that much. But holy crap, her french kiss">DFK was the first I have ever had before (though I never really done it). She was kissing and sucking me so hard I had no idea how to react to it, but holy crap it was AMAZING (not that I would do it again though sadly).

She then slowly gave me a nice cat bath while slowly climbing onto of me, which got me pretty excited after that very intense french kiss">DFK.

She then dommed me up for COB, but oddly enough she had her back faced to me, so I couldn't see how she was blowing me, though it felt pretty light. In return though, I dug my fingers into her pussy, and it was already instantly wet and warm, which coiled around my fingers very tightly. My fingures sure was enjoying it XD!!

We then moved on to the main course which started with some nice cowgirl, while also giving me very french kiss">DFK which was definitely a first for me, and it was still very exciting.

We then moved onto doggie, and her butt was a great to look at and she was pounding back against me, which got alot of action going. Then we moved to missionary, though that didn't last too long as I wanted to COB, but from her gesture it didn't look like she liked that. So what I did was just climb over her body and jerked off into the condom, as I imagined I cummed on her body. (It was the closest thing)

Finally near the end of the session, we managed to communicate abit as I used google translate to translate eng into chinese, and that helped abit.

Overall the two sessions was a okay, but not clicking sure put a damper on the experience. Because she was definitely bubbly and looked like a great punt if we could've just clicked.

Looks: 7/10 (more cute than beautiful, and personally prefer bustier girls)
    Service: 7/10 (would be better for those who can speak chinese)

Welp, thats all folks!!

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful girls booking welcome
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews