Date of Visit : 10/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : As (smallest I've seen XD)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Well I've been trawling for a punt for a long time now, and have decided to contact 7 Cowper and was offered Hanya for $65 if I was to write a review, will write with as objective a view as possible.

Hanya was tall, slim, long legs and cute enough face that she piqued my interest. It was a very standard me shower, she out to get bag sorta beginning routine. When she came back we managed to establish that we both spoke chinese, which made things WAY easier for me.

So onto the show, I laid down and she gave me a nice sensual catbath with some nice cock tease with her free hands. Soon she slowly moved down to give me CBJ, but asked whether I can get BBBJ instead which she is inclined to for $30. Quickly paid the cash and she got down to business BBBJ, but this time with her body to my side and legs wide open. Which she invited me to finger her (tbh, this is my first time and the sensation feels great, should've tried two fingers instead XD). Sadly no CIM allowed though ><'

So soon we went on to the main course, we quickly started with mish, with a nice tight pussy and it feels great. Suddenly one of her phone rings and that spooked us out, but she took the call anyways while I was pounding her as she was talking which was surprisingly hot as opposed to being a turn off (as she converse, which is pretty exciting).

After that I really wanted to cum on her body, which she offered to cum on her belly while she was lying down, but I was like 'no way, it'll fly everywhere up to your face'. At first she wasn't too sure what I mean, so instead I had her kneel on the bed while I jerked off onto her belly. Obviously things got shot everywhere all the up to her hair and some go flung onto the bed (soz about that). She was shocked and surprised so we both had to take a shower to clean up.
    While I was being a bit apologetic, though I told her it would happen, be glad she wasn't laying down instead XD.

Other Hanya was a great sexy girl, though the lighting in the room was pretty bad, so without my glasses on it feels hard to concentrate. Otherwise, definitely worth the money on my visit, given the amount I paid for that service.

Welp, that's all folks!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Person's Name : Hanya

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 10/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : As (smallest I've seen XD)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Well I've been trawling for a punt for a long time now, and have decided to contact 7 Cowper and was offered Hanya for $65 if I was to write a review, will write with as objective a view as possible.

Hanya was tall, slim, long legs and cute enough face that she piqued my interest. It was a very standard me shower, she out to get bag sorta beginning routine. When she came back we managed to establish that we both spoke chinese, which made things WAY easier for me.

So onto the show, I laid down and she gave me a nice sensual catbath with some nice cock tease with her free hands. Soon she slowly moved down to give me CBJ, but asked whether I can get BBBJ instead which she is inclined to for $30. Quickly paid the cash and she got down to business BBBJ, but this time with her body to my side and legs wide open. Which she invited me to finger her (tbh, this is my first time and the sensation feels great, should've tried two fingers instead XD). Sadly no CIM allowed though ><'

So soon we went on to the main course, we quickly started with mish, with a nice tight pussy and it feels great. Suddenly one of her phone rings and that spooked us out, but she took the call anyways while I was pounding her as she was talking which was surprisingly hot as opposed to being a turn off (as she converse, which is pretty exciting).

After that I really wanted to cum on her body, which she offered to cum on her belly while she was lying down, but I was like 'no way, it'll fly everywhere up to your face'. At first she wasn't too sure what I mean, so instead I had her kneel on the bed while I jerked off onto her belly. Obviously things got shot everywhere all the up to her hair and some go flung onto the bed (soz about that). She was shocked and surprised so we both had to take a shower to clean up.
    While I was being a bit apologetic, though I told her it would happen, be glad she wasn't laying down instead XD.

Other Hanya was a great sexy girl, though the lighting in the room was pretty bad, so without my glasses on it feels hard to concentrate. Otherwise, definitely worth the money on my visit, given the amount I paid for that service.

Welp, that's all folks!!
    Nice review

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review.
    Today we have beautiful girls.
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service