Thread: Branda busty Indonesian girl 34 D cups, curvy, young and cute

Branda busty Indonesian girl 34 D cups, curvy, young and cute

Person's Name : Branda

Establishment : Vitality Charm Massage

Date of Visit : January 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Broadway, Glebe NSW / massagebroadway.com / WeChat ID: broadwaycity

Phone : 0402 680 999

Hours of Business : M-F 10am to 9pm/8pm Saturday and Sunday

Rates : $95 30 mins, $110 45 mins, $125 60 mins (tip included) - Paid for 45 mins.

Size/shape : all natural 34 D Cups, curvaceous and has a big ass which I would love to explore those Italian Alps - Oooooops, sorry, too much details, Alice actually asked me not to post too many details, she prefer Branda has a quiet start and build her confidence and clients slowly.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian with brown skin

Services Provided : Clothed light massage, no TT, nude HJ, Spanish to completion, new to industry, needs a lot of training. very sweet girl though.

Value for money/recommend? : I think if Branda is not a busty girl, she probably won't survive in this shop. ps. she is a bit of a chubby girl, if you like slim girl, don't waste your time. But I am a meat lover...............haha

My experience/comments :

This is the shop's descriptions on Branda, which as usual is quite spot on:

Branda, Indonesia, 159cm, 59kg, dress 8, curvy, natural 35D-25-36, tanned silky skin, age 18 (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 6-7, English 9, Conversation 8)
    I haven't been to 227 Broadway for the whole of 2020 due to Covid, but I have been keeping an eye on Alice's talents list, and finally saw she posted Branda with Natural 35D Cups, so I can no long stay away, need to make a revisit.

and Alice did ask me to wait another 1-2 weeks before trying Branda as she is a bit new, then the opportunity comes and I got a booking;

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Yeh, she should be your type, exotic pretty and only 18 yrs old.

Her feedback is good for now, but you may try her after 1-2 weeks, as she a bit new.

This is not going to be my usual long introductory and descriptive review, it's gonna be short and straight to the point:

1. Me shower by myself - Mia will be a great asset for a shop like 227 Broadway
    2. Branda returns and asked me to lay down. smiling and a youthful and pretty face, I haven't met too many Indonesian girls before, TBH, Branda looks more Indian to me but she told me she is from Jakarta and half Chinese.
    3. Not a very revealing outfit but she is busty alright and very booty.
    4. Very ordinary massage, more like a 4-5.
    5. Legs massage could be promising but no TT, still a 4.
    6. Then she got naked, nice perky full young breasts, much better.
    7. Light powder in my back and I thought she is climbing up for some B2B, no again, only hands.
    8. So I got up, have a drink of water, pull her towards and have some titty hug, may be should have started with this and skipped the last 25 min !
    9. Finally, got to do my things in front of the big wall mirror. Branda's hands reached behind, this is more like it.
    10. Me total aroused, so lay back down and let Branda do her thing on me, it's ok, but not that skillful. She will need a lot more practice and training.
    11. Playing those D Cups gives me value for money, padding her big butt was a bonus, wanted more but time near run out so let's do this....
    12. Ask for more oil
    13. Ask Branda to come up to the table and hope for the best.
    14. I think I might have been the first person to ask for this and put Branda into my favourite position.......
    15. She is in position, I tried to lower Branda's upper body onto me. A slight hesitation on her but she follows, now lil AH is in between Branda's two big D's
    16. I pushed my hands together and started to slide.........
    17. B: you are very smart, you know how to play !
    18. A: this is my favourite play, is it ok ?
    19. B: Sure, if you are happy !
    20. A: yes, I am very happy !!
    21. I didn't want to drag this along for too long so I fuck along and nearly there.
    22. Spanish mission accomplished !!

23. A: thank you
    24. and I released Branda's D Cups, so that she can sit up.
    25. She looks down and saw my residuals
    26. B: you cum a lot - in fact, it was actually a bit less than my usual, but I took that as a compliment.
    27. A bit of quick wipe down on herself and my main tool, Branda told me she is taking a shower first. I have the urge to join her but too tired to get up, so let it be.
    28. My turn to shower, when I am getting dressed, we have more chats, Branda is indeed a lovely young girl and when I compliment her natural big tits, she looks very proud, swing them around and look over to the mirror, so cute.
    29. I gave her a $20 tip, in 227 Broadway I usually only tip the girl if they take a shower with me, but I just feel that this young lady could use some encouragement, and she was very happy to receive a tip.
    30. I guess next time when I see Branda, I will tip her upfront, and have a soapy shower together.

Just telling it as it is. YMMV

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Ahlungor.

Does the shop, and for that matter, other similar shops require you to check in with the Covid Safe in Service NSW?

With this concern, it has stopped me from going to 227 (it being my goto place)

Poor little Branda, just saw Alice posting a new Aussie girl Lisa starting tomorrow! Guess when I revisit 227 I will be switching to the new natural 36 D/E Cups instead.......... haha

Wednesday:

Lisa, Australian, 173cm, 57kg, dress 8, fit, natrual 36D/E-24-35, milky skin, age 26
    (Sweet gentle. GFE 9, Massage 6-7, English 10, Conversation 10)
    (Feminine girl, long brown hair, Australian accent, maybe open minded)

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review with Branda, we will let her to improve more skills.

Oh you so quickly find out, yeah, we are happy to get a new Aussie girl Amanda(She changed name Lisa into Amanda), she has a great body, slender fit and hourglass shaped, with natural E. She just started today, she will work here Tue and Wed.

Amanda, Australian, 173cm, 58kg, dress 8, fit hourglass, natrual 36D/E-24-35, milky silky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9-10, Massage 6-7, English 10, Conversation 10)
    (Feminine girl, looks like US actress Emma Stone, long brown hair, Australian accent, maybe open minded) *
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Looks like Amanda is working three days in a row, you must be very happy with her, great to see.

BTW, can you please also confirm whether Amanda is Open Minded ** or not?........ haha

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Yeh, her feedback all good, she may offer CBJ, but with tip $50, so we edit her with "maybe open minded."
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Hi Alice,

What’s happening with Amanda’s descriptions?

She went from natural D/E to now just D cups, did some of your regulars give you the test results ??

Amanda, Australia, 173cm, 59kg, dress 8, fit 36D-24-35, milky silky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9, Massage 6-7, English 10, Conversation 9)
    (Feminine girl, looks a bit like US actress Emma Stone, long brown hair, maybe open minded) *

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh, her feedback all good, she may offer CBJ, but with tip $50, so we edit her with "maybe open minded."
    Thank you for the tips.

Shop Owner
    Oh you even noticed this slight difference.

Here some clients said natural, some clients said not.

We have to wait and see for the further confirmation.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Oh you even noticed this slight difference.

Here some clients said natural, some clients said not.

We have to wait and see for the further confirmation.
    I think you may need my personal touches to confirm ?.......... haha, I’ll find some time next week!

See you soon.

Ps. Good to see Branda is holding her 3 days a week shifts, have you given her more training ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review as always!

The curse for Western girls continues ?

Amanda is gone already , another one didn’t stay on long enough for me to have a taste !!

Branda is now working 4 days a week, looks like this young lady is getting popular, she must have improved as well ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor, give us your top 5 for this shop (current roster). I’ve seen 4 girls so far and still trying to the one who knocks out the park!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Ahlungor, give us your top 5 for this shop (current roster). I’ve seen 4 girls so far and still trying to the one who knocks out the park!!!!
    Sorry mate, hate to disappoint you, I don’t have too much intels on the current roster at Broadway, mainly due to their lack of naturally busty girls , but that’s just my humble personal taste, should not be a reflection on the standard and quality of all those special Chinese & Thai MLs at the shop right this moment.

And I must add, over the years, there have been plenty of personal favourites I have the pleasure to meet, starting way back from 316 actually:

Rebecca, Amy, Sherry, K Emma, Jessie, The IRIS, Rita, Linda, Kelly, Aussie Daisy, Lucia to name just a few. To steal your quote above, any one of these ladies I just mentioned would have knocked me for a Six every time !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Visited Yolly

Thanks Brother Lung for the review
    Didn’t see your Branda from line up probably she was busy.

Visited 227 Broadway after seeing good recognitions from some mates.
    Nice owner Alice good hospitality provided line up
    Good facilities neat, clean, tidy, many rooms for waiting as well as massage rooms.
    Yuna/Yolly young and pretty Japanese lady
    review will followed
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Sorry I wrongly read the roster .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry I wrongly read the roster .
    Brothers Lung
    Branda is back today
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments