Super Fans (忠實Fans)

7 Cowper - Double Session with Bradie/Lulu

Person's Name : Bradie

Establishment : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Date of Visit : 21/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : B-C (smallest I've seen XD)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Not sure if this format is okay in terms of review, since I did two half hour sessions in succession as opposed to a single double session. But here it goes.

Well contacted I Linda for a doubles session, and suddenly felt greedy and tried to order a two half hour sessions instead, thinking I could go more than once in an hour session, so why not try two different girl? XD

Was introduced to Bradie and Lulu, and instantly booked the two of them. When asked whose going first, Bradie opted to go first.

So onto the usual shower, and watching as Bradie set up the bed. She was tallish and slim, with a nice set of boobs which really got me rolling.

Onto the bed she gave me a very, very nice cat bath, as well as some very nice BBBJ action (but no CIM allowed though).

When it came to the sex we started cowgirl, but I have trouble coming from CG, so we went into mish instead where I banged her as hard as I can. I asked whether I can cum on her tits, since they were pretty reasonable size, but it felt great in mish so I just blew my load as is.

Wiped me down, laid together with a bit of chat (forgot to mention she spoke canto, which made my life so much easier). Then she left me and prepped for Lulu to come in after a quick break.

Looks: 7/10
    Service: 8/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

7 Cowper - A Double Part 2/2 - Lulu

Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Date of Visit : 21/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : C-Ds

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, sadly doesn't speak canto

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Here goes part 2 if allowed.

After completing my half-hour session with Bradie, I rested on the bed for about 10-15mins until Lulu finally came in. Man, glad I left her till last.

She was slim, smooth skin, nice face, and oh boy, a nice set of bewbs that I rarely see which really got me really excited again and rearing to go..

She also gave a nice cat bath, but the highlight was the amazing BBBJ action with alot of eye contact and attention to your sacks. Damn it felt great!!

We then moved on to the main course which started and ended on cowgirl, coz she rode me so hard I quickly came in the first 5-10mins of the session, which was a shame as she could have looked amazing in doggie style.

Before the BBBJ happened I tried to ask whether she does COB ( which she said yes, as opposed to CIM), but it was difficult as she didn't speak canto, and my mando is definitely bad. So communication was tough with a beauty and it felt like a waste. Before leaving she also asked if I wanted a massage, which I wouldn't have mind if I didn't have rush to catch the train though.

Overall the two sessions was a great punt, one with a slightly older lady but easy to communicate with, while another is with a beauty that we couldn't communicate.

Looks: 8.5/10 (very smooth skin, nice funbags~~~) XD
    Service: 7/10 (just couldn't communicate...=( )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Nice way to do a double one after the other. I have done it a couple of times but I don't cum with the first girl as I need the load inside for number 2.
    Won't lie I was just taking a gamble, since I never done a double before. But from experience in a one hour session, I can shoot twice. So by that lodgic a double 30 min session should still work out XD.

And surprisingly it did~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Won't lie I was just taking a gamble, since I never done a double before. But from experience in a one hour session, I can shoot twice. So by that lodgic a double 30 min session should still work out XD.

And surprisingly it did~
    This is an option worth considering....

Its hard to believe these kind of review. Last time i went there after reading these wonderful review, i was shown 2 old lady. Wtf. Needless to said i bolt the fuck out there. The profile puc shown is fake as fuck too. That 'JASMINE' photo been around for years althought the actual person has left ages ago. Review with heavily discounted price smells fishy. Any brother care to shed some light on this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    Its hard to believe these kind of review. Last time i went there after reading these wonderful review, i was shown 2 old lady. Wtf. Needless to said i bolt the fuck out there. The profile puc shown is fake as fuck too. That 'JASMINE' photo been around for years althought the actual person has left ages ago. Review with heavily discounted price smells fishy. Any brother care to shed some light on this?

I don't fault you for been weary about reviews on this forum,as even I'm less inclined nowadays to read or believe most reviews (given how flashy they often are).

My last visit hasn't been good (if you've seen my previous review of this place) and I hope you can see I've genuinely enjoyed this particular visit. (but this was a long time ago).

Also I put out the actual price I've paid for transparency and you can judge for yourself how biased this review may be and make your own decisions.

Hope this helps.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews