Person's Name : Bradie

Establishment : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Date of Visit : 21/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins (got $65 discount)

Size/shape : B-C (smallest I've seen XD)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Not sure if this format is okay in terms of review, since I did two half hour sessions in succession as opposed to a single double session. But here it goes.

Well contacted I Linda for a doubles session, and suddenly felt greedy and tried to order a two half hour sessions instead, thinking I could go more than once in an hour session, so why not try two different girl? XD

Was introduced to Bradie and Lulu, and instantly booked the two of them. When asked whose going first, Bradie opted to go first.

So onto the usual shower, and watching as Bradie set up the bed. She was tallish and slim, with a nice set of boobs which really got me rolling.

Onto the bed she gave me a very, very nice cat bath, as well as some very nice BBBJ action (but no CIM allowed though).

When it came to the sex we started cowgirl, but I have trouble coming from CG, so we went into mish instead where I banged her as hard as I can. I asked whether I can cum on her tits, since they were pretty reasonable size, but it felt great in mish so I just blew my load as is.

Wiped me down, laid together with a bit of chat (forgot to mention she spoke canto, which made my life so much easier). Then she left me and prepped for Lulu to come in after a quick break.

Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10