Thread: Mimi - Hong Kong raunch

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mimi - Hong Kong raunch

Mimi is raunchy, which is an admirable quality in her profession. She reminds me of a girl I used to lust after on the school bus. We were 15. I was still years away from my first sexual encounter. I'm certain my vampish contemporary was already well-experienced. She just oozed sexuality.

Mimi pulled the curtain aside. One hand was in her bikini bottom. I wondered whether she was fingering herself. "Wanna see me?" she sort-of-snarled. I asked her name and where she was from, as I stood up. I towered over and could see down through her bikini top to her hand. It was indeed rubbing her very prominent mons pubis. Mini is super skinny, small and ridiculously sexy. How could I refuse? I handed her $150.

Into the room, kissing, stripping and into the shower. Look, I don't have much to say. Mini is my ideal working girl. I just love small skinny women with attitude. I love having her legs wrap around me as I drill deep into her. I love standing up and holding her, clinging koala joey like. I love asking her the standard questions and getting lippy responses. "Yeah, you're paying me to fuck so let's cut the bullshit." Not quite, but near enough. For you Cantonese speakers, you'll have a great verbal sparring partner.

The only criticism I'd mention is that Mimi is a chimney. I'd say she is a two pack a day type. I usually find smokers a turn off, but somehow, with Mimi's grunge demeanour it's appropriate. Fir me, just heightened the enjoyable fantasy of my 15 year old self. A big tick for Mimi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha serious? she said so lets cut the bullshit?

for some reason i found that a turn on LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    haha serious? she said so lets cut the bullshit?

for some reason i found that a turn on LOL
    Mimi knows all the tricks. There is no bullshit about her: she is a professional hooker, and that's what she is there for. Reminds me of "The Secret World of Suzi Wong" - she just lives up to all the stereotypes of a slinky, Hong Kong seductress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha hows her English... Tempting to give this chick a try for that attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    Haha hows her English... Tempting to give this chick a try for that attitude.
    Limited. My quotes are paraphrases of what imagined she was saying. She satisfied some sub conscious urge in me. I'll see her again though I expect the raunchy demeanour won't have quite the same effect second time round.