Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bali

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s always the warnings that they are going to crack down but they never do.

If you get “caught” then it’s probably a BS Scam or wing clip and you’re extremely unlucky.

Punting hey

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i haven't been to Bali since 2010 but most of the working girls were from Java or Jakarta and most girls were muslim. Found most of the girls in bars, easy to spot just smile and over they come. I much prefer Thailand, Pattaya and Bangkok for me these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately they have been hit hard with covid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Swell spa a long time ago. Was a whole new experience being massaged on an inflatable air mattress. If the venue is advertised online then it should be safe to go to

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only been to Bali once and visited a few massage places but they all refused HE 😬 although I did fly via Jakarta on the way home and randomly got a HE massage in the airport place!!!

Banned
    Id recommend swell. Wasnt to bad a set up. Just a bit out of the way

From experience better to use some other approaches like nightclubs etc. The police in indo often raid this places, even hotel for "money"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you are thinking of going to Bali, make shore you are up to date with all the travel regulations, also go to the toilet on the plane before you get off and try to be first to immigration because people are posting a 2 hour wait inline as the standard, also could be a long wait for departures too,
    if its busy ask immigration staff do they have a VIP line, and ask how much per person, might be $20 each but well worth it to get processed quicker,

due to covid a lot of places closed down and don't know if they have re opened, but i found Flame Massage at Kuta to be the right place to be, the rooms are 5 stars, each room has its own shower and they have huge King size massage beds, and if you get the right girl she will do extras from the standard HJ for tips, i got full service for $20 extra because i watched the girls in the line up body language and i could see she was interested, most girls you can tell if they are not,

So don't waste your time with girls sitting outside massage shops or standing on the side of the road yelling massage massage, you are only going to get over charged, and ask if you want a girlfriend or told some stupid story how they need money for some stupid reason,
    don't forget Bali is a dirty un-sanitised place so always wear your mask carry hand sanitiser and only eat where they have high hygiene standards, and try to avoid locals that don't wear masks, also take some rapid test kits with you,
    you can get them for free from pensioner who Hoarded them when they got their prescriptions filled at the chemist here in Australia, i got 2 boxes from my parents HAHA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bali sounds truly a wonderful place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any alternatives to Flame Spa? Looks like Kuta one is closed for good according to Google maps.

Also know best FS options when in the land of the smiles? Thinking to visit soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Flame spa website is still operational for Seminyak call them on WhatsApp +6281901042011 if you are going to Bali,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Do you know any other similar services there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how is it over there? what about in sanur with big number with X. are they still operating? last i went there i use wechat and did explore search nearby. quite a few freelancer milf and cheap including massage paid like 50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What WeChat did you use?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Any alternatives to Flame Spa? Looks like Kuta one is closed for good according to Google maps.

Also know best FS options when in the land of the smiles? Thinking to visit soon
    Hahahaha
    Anywhere and everywhere for FS options in LOS.
    Where are you going to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is LOS?
    Want to visit Bali, Thailand and Philippines over the next year or so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What WeChat did you use?
    WeChat app. do nearby search. many around. Ensure you got internet. I think now when activating your simcard you need to pay to gov./authority to gain access internet and phone services. you still can only use through the wifi if you don’t activate it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is LOS?
    Want to visit Bali, Thailand and Philippines over the next year or so.

LOS is Land of Smiles, aka Thailand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12