Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Campsie - 19/15-21 Ninth Ave - Mona RnT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Campsie - 19/15-21 Ninth Ave - Mona RnT

Haven't been back to Sydney for quite some time so decided to explore the old joints I used to know over 4 years back rather than go to try to "new" ones listed here. Went to the place above as I think its a cleaner versions of Billy's Marrickville, for all the oldies here, with the value for money applied.

Got Mona, looks younger compared to the others I saw but I would say mainly Chinese around mid-late 20s to early 30s. Saw a few with some older ones with nice big assets but I wasn't that interested for this time. Mona was I wouldn't say slim like those uni Asian people you see in the street but she is thin enough (size 8)and tall with a-cups. $55 for an hour and 30 for HJ is paid upfront so they know what they need to do. Just talk to them and you will find out. Rooms are okay (at least separate and full walls).

Part 1 was good enough and strong for my liking. Part 2 was all clothes off and was good, smooth and flirty, with access to rub her LS but no fingering or DATY for her. The place was busy but its a cheap place and no shower so cleaning is through a wet wipe for all. Only bad thing is the waiting room, you see pretty much every punter waiting there but you also get the see every girl walking in and out of the rooms.

Thanks for sharing brother quackman,

Great to see some review from a fellow foundation member !

So only $30 for a nude HJ ? Good value !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackman View Post
    Part 1 was good enough and strong for my liking. Part 2 was all clothes off and was good, smooth and flirty, with access to rub her LS but no fingering or DATY for her. The place was busy but its a cheap place and no shower so cleaning is through a wet wipe for all. Only bad thing is the waiting room, you see pretty much every punter waiting there but you also get the see every girl walking in and out of the rooms.
    I love this type of setting. There is no escape for the girls. Particularly fun when you run into some stuck up bitch who call this place cheap....

BTW me my friends go to this place for their services and honestly Mona is the one to avoid. Hands down look and body she wins n the line up by miles ahead of the others but because of that her services is really soso and if you got her on a bad day, it sucks big time. At lease 4-5 of my friends try and we all agreed she is a one fuck wonder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a pretty decent place! What did you mean by "one fuck wonder"? Is full service or BJ offered here for the right client/price? Been looking for a good regular place like this but all mine have been hit and miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    BTW me my friends go to this place for their services and honestly Mona is the one to avoid. Hands down look and body she wins n the line up by miles ahead of the others but because of that her services is really soso and if you got her on a bad day, it sucks big time. At lease 4-5 of my friends try and we all agreed she is a one fuck wonder.
    Sounds like once she has your hooked in her service goes down hill. From the look of the 2 others I saw there yeah she wins the looks department

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also is this the one next to the real estate and the solicitors?? Think they might offer more than a RnT

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Also is this the one next to the real estate and the solicitors?? Think they might offer more than a RnT
    Yes... They offer conveyancing services too...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think they might should be know they do

Banned
    I dropped in here again the other day and saw Fifi. Full price ($85 for half and hour) was requested up front which kind if took the fun of negotiating services out if the equation. It was fine but otherwise legit shops offer better for that price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh that's shit when they ask upfront!! Negotiating is the main reasons I like to have a crack, that moment when she touched your rock hard cock when your on your front.... Possibilities are endless, but if it's pre arranged, not so fun. So you just paid $85 for FS? no massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lamb and dfs295

Obviously you guys have no idea of the rule of engagement in Campsie and Canterbury. I think it is an excellent pricing model and you do not get burn with those city bitchs who ask for 100+ and lay there like a dead fish. you guys like to get rip off, DOS, Irene, Susses Star will all welcome you and the girls will love to suck you in.

And what is there to complain and negotiate? its $85, you would have to pay $90 in shops mention above just for a Nude HJ. Despite what I wrote above about mona, you will find a hard time to find a girl this quality that let you bang her for $85. Way better than the garbage in 533 and 64 and I don't have to deal with the two bitch (Angie and Sophie).

BTW many girls there can do a reasonable massage. When you run a business model like this place, you need to make sure the girls make enough money so they are willing to come to work for you and agree on the services. Hence this is how they ensure the girls get their pay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I definitely don't have much of an idea of how that works. I wasn't saying the price is bad or u reasonable, was just saying that I'd like to go into the massage not knowing if it was going to result in sex or not. I'd love to go to this place, get a massage and then have the girl offer me more and more if she felt like it. $85 for a massage and sex is a great price!!!

How much for one hour here?
    What time do they open?

Banned
    Yeh that's shit when they ask upfront!! Negotiating is the main reasons I like to have a crack, that moment when she touched your rock hard cock when your on your front.... Possibilities are endless, but if it's pre arranged, not so fun. So you just paid $85 for FS? no massage?
    Yep, $85 fs price on entering the room and straight into it. Half arsed massage for s few minutes afterwards but I much prefer that first and then the opportunity to negotiate after.

Banned
    Lamb and dfs295

Obviously you guys have no idea of the rule of engagement in Campsie and Canterbury. I think it is an excellent pricing model and you do not get burn with those city bitchs who ask for 100+ and lay there like a dead fish. you guys like to get rip off, DOS, Irene, Susses Star will all welcome you and the girls will love to suck you in.

And what is there to complain and negotiate? its $85, you would have to pay $90 in shops mention above just for a Nude HJ. Despite what I wrote above about mona, you will find a hard time to find a girl this quality that let you bang her for $85. Way better than the garbage in 533 and 64 and I don't have to deal with the two bitch (Angie and Sophie).

BTW many girls there can do a reasonable massage. When you run a business model like this place, you need to make sure the girls make enough money so they are willing to come to work for you and agree on the services. Hence this is how they ensure the girls get their pay.
    I'm very well versed in the campsie "rule of engagement" I've been to many shops there. Yes the money is okay but I much prefer a massage first and then work on that. That's quite the norm at that particular shop. The only other girl I've had do that was Alice and her dd made up for may of it. Fifi was very clinical and not to my tastes. I've had a better 30 Minogue fun for the $90 half hour price at Penny's lately and next time will rerun there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    It was fine but otherwise legit shops offer better for that price.
    I've had a better 30 Minogue fun for the $90 half hour price at Penny's lately and next time will rerun there.
    So it was Penny's at Newtown you are referring to in your first comment?

Price doesn't look exactly cheap according to their roaster. Just usual western suburb price like 271, No 5. etc.

Having said that I have head a few good things about this place recently. May go and give it a go next time.

Banned
    So it was Penny's at Newtown you are referring to in your first comment?

Price doesn't look exactly cheap according to their roaster. Just usual western suburb price like 271, No 5. etc.

Having said that I have head a few good things about this place recently. May go and give it a go next time.
    It's not the only place I was referring to, just a recent example of a return favourite shop of mine that's $90 per half (before 4, seems to be $80 on their roster now) and you get a shower in clean room with more service oriented girls given it's a legit shop. It's cheaper than No. 5 etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's not the only place I was referring to, just a recent example of a return favourite shop of mine that's $90 per half (before 4, seems to be $80 on their roster now) and you get a shower in clean room with more service oriented girls given it's a legit shop. It's cheaper than No. 5 etc.
    I would agree that facility Campsie is not good and $80 is good value, but.....

FS shop girls tend to ask tip for every single extra they do, $30 this $50 that. At Campsie, I score so many free extras I lost count. I did end up paying an extra tip but that was because I thing the girl is worth it not because they as for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So can you go into one of the Campsie stores purely for a massage, pay for that upfront, then negotiate extras like BBBJ and sex during the massage without paying upfront?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So can you go into one of the Campsie stores purely for a massage, pay for that upfront, then negotiate extras like BBBJ and sex during the massage without paying upfront?
    Like brother LH said what is there to negotiate ??

And I though I was cheap ass......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast