Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I saw your no 1 baby cherry . I was near by I thought I drop in nd say hi to cherry. First time there I didnt know which buttons to press so i press both lol.

vicky let me in I later know . Wait 5 mins saw a very sexy lady in black walk out later i ask cherry who is she is "nicole" . Cherry offer nicole double for extra $50 only but I declined im not that horny just need a good massage today. In to room 4 this room had rail built to to ceiling a round mirror on the wall.

Part 2 back b2b then some catbath pussy play Spanish cant cum she finish me off with good hj. Very friendly girl love to talk.
    Good on you brother woods !

Didn’t see Nic today as both her and Lisa were busy when I got there, lucky I got a booking and Cherry 🍒 Baby was waiting for me. What do you think of her outfit today ? That super short lacey pants if you could call it is almost a lingerie short nighty, never seen Cherry 🍒 dressed like that - usually either a dress or nothing at all........ haha! I almost asked her to it back on without the undies !

Just calling out to that brother from Melbourne who saw Cherry 🍒 in the early afternoon yesterday after me. Sorry , just overheard your introductory conversation : so, how do you compare the quality and services from Cherry 🍒 to your MLs in Melbourne?

Bet you none of them would be dressed so erotically like Cherry 🍒 yesterday , in that body hugging black dress but because she was rushing and you have been waiting , she didn’t put on no bra and no undies underneath!!! Your part 1 could be just as good as part 2 if your hands were exploring around......... haha, so lucky!

Any reviews from you ?

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. VICKY : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Lisa

Cherry

Vicky

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Saw my no 1 Cherry 🍒 today for my usual quickie. Ended up being a real quickie as I was that horny and got she naked in 5 seconds and she got me right on edge within 5 min of our Spanish oily play .

The rest didn’t last long but I must say I went out with a few Big Bang Bang Bang.

Good thing about the quickie was that I got 15 min left to enjoy a pretty firm massage on my lower back from Cherry 🍒 with a really hot towel to complete and that was worthy of the price of the ticket, well, half of it anyway .

Old couple Cherry 🍒 and I so there’s not much stuff I could share . But one thing worth mentioning was that Cherry was wearing this one piece black dress, one side off shoulder just makes her looks more yummy, I found out later after my session, Cherry 🍒 left the bra off and just wear the dress out to see her next appointment, I wonder if that’s the same punter who came after me last time, the lucky dude always caught Cherry 🍒 with less under garments than me, she would be even more yummy and sexy when that lucky brother lays his hand on her.

Jealous!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Cherry is just awesome. Saw her for the first time. I hadn't gotten off in a week so she took a big load all over her tits - good thing I missed her face since she was worried about it while I was titfucking her.

thankyou cbtpunter

Cherry is working today again, cuming for round 2 ??

Love to see you

Nicole
    XOXO

Another review on Cherry (at a different shop) but since brother Kun has declared that Cherry is also his number 1 girl, so it's only fair that I included his fine review here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Decided to head to 227 North Strathfield after work today to see Cherry. We've all heard so much about her and I needed to see what the number 1 girl can do.

First of all, she is young, maybe mid-late 20s, not model like but definitely a cutie. She's super sweet, constantly trying to initiate conversations and even let me play games on her phone while she continued with pt 1. Really really pleasant to chat with, and her english is better than expected. She's not stick-like thin, but her body has great proportions, slight belly fat but definitely not a show stopper given her twins are so great to play with.

After 30 minutes of chit chat and pt1, then came pt2. She went to grab a hot towel, wiped me down and then she crawls on top of me and uses her sweet sweet melons to massage my back. Next she started playing with little big L_kun and stroking it like a pro, kissing my body and getting so close with her mouth that I thought she was going to give me a surprise. Wishful thinking but the teasing made me want it more. She kept stroking and I thought I was going to miss out on what I went there for... Spanish. So I asked if I could put it between her prized assets and from there, she stood on the side of the bed, clamped my lil big bro and just spanished me good, just the way I like it (not the type where they are leaning against the bed and you need to thrust)

She was moaning and suddenly says in a fairly loud voice, with that cute chinese accent "wow your cock so big" lol. That was kind of embarassing because I heard people outside talking.

Anyways, Ahlungor's number 1 girl just became my number 1 girl too. Best spanish and GFE to date from the lovely Cherry. Addicted!

Damage: $50/45mins + $50 tips

Would definitely return.

Lovely Cherry 🍒 wearing red today, matching my red tie actually and she remembered this time last year when I wrapped up my punting year and seeing her , I was wearing a different red tie . Good memory darling and such attention to details ! And of course , more than half of my work ties are either red or within the reddish family .

Being Cherry 🍒 first customer of the day has so many benefits I won’t care to mention, I’m sure you all know what are they .

The devil in me was contemplating two shots in this 45 min encounter but in the end, common sense prevails as I ain’t before my half century no more.

Cherry 🍒 was sliding up and down my body as my hands were so busy trying to hold on to her boobs, her butt or whatever the closest body parts to me and they were all delicious one way or another.

The air con was full on in room one and I was actually getting a bit cold, so I pulled Cherry’s 🍒 hot body towards me and gain some warm Italian style , I haven’t had that from her for a while and that turns out to be the part 1 of our part 2, then Spanish , of course, what else but the main event of part 2!

It’s such an awesome feeling when Cherry’s 🍒 ample cleavage first accommodated my big head then eventually finishing off my little head !

Another full stop to end my 2019 punting year and who else but I shall give it all to Beautiful Cherry 🍒 baby !

See you in the New Year !

Banned
    Tuesday roster :

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Her cherry lipstick tastes the best
    On my last punt of 2019, I was early, first off the rank with Cherry 🍒 at QVB and I tasted everything, not just the lipstick 💄.......... haha, Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby, everything is so delicious 😋!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When are you guys starting in mascot area?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the Mamasan double offer still there?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    On my last punt of 2019, I was early, first off the rank with Cherry �� at QVB and I tasted everything, not just the lipstick ��.......... haha, Cherry �� Cherry �� baby, everything is so delicious ��!
    Hahaha lungor best girl for nothing!!! last meeting I didn't taste nothing from her...not even the lips stick
    Let alone her sweet moist cherry

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    When are you guys starting in mascot area?
    Sorry bro, I think I got the intel slightly mixed up before. Nicole and Vicky ain’t moving, it’s the other lady from 1A who’s gonna open her own shop at Mascot.

Hope this clear things up.

Cheers

Hahaha lungor best girl for nothing!!! last meeting I didn't taste nothing from her...not even the lips stick
    Let alone her sweet moist cherry
    When did that happen brother woods ?

I like to see that review please!

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Is the Mamasan double offer still there?
    Mamasan double is always going very strongly. I’m still trying to find time for a Nicole & Coco double - apparently Nicole will offer the same $100 deal with Coco when Vicky is not working !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info AH... Definitely going to put some time aside for this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    When did that happen brother woods ?

I like to see that review please!
    Nothing to write about lungor. Our connection wsnt there I felt at start been very long time since I saw her last( ymmv) ... But still got her famous Spanish which is still good !!

In rnt connection means alot money cant buy these things.

Nothing to write about lungor. Our connection wsnt there I felt at start been very long time since I saw her last( ymmv) ... But still got her famous Spanish which is still good !!

In rnt connection means alot money cant buy these things.
    +1 for that, yeap, can’t buy connections that’s for sure ! And that’s mostly the reasons why I hardly venture outside of my comfort zone to try new shop or new girls, and paid the same money like at QVB - last three times I did walk in elsewhere , all ended up in regrets like why didn’t I just went back to my regular shops / MLs ?

Banned
    Friday roster :

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

Cherry

Vicky

Opening Hours:

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
    45 min $55.00
    60 min $65.00

Wonder why Cherry's photo not showing, here she is again !

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast