Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Date of Visit : 23 December 2016

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China

Services Provided: just for today, breasts feeding, cuddling and caressing of her body, she playing with my manhood. then the all important Spanish completion

My experiences;

It's the final date of work before Christmas and there is a office lunch at mid-day, I gave myself some tasks for shopping of bong bongs and some other gifts for the staff so I can be later at the office. All this for an unreserved first up booking with Cherry at QVB, hopefully she will arrive on time and has No early booking !

Got to the shop way too early, rang the buzzer anyway, no answer, so I have to wait, to have a coffee somewhere and come back or just stand around, well, there is an empty bus stop across the road so I went over and sat down and wait. Luckily, within like 5 min, a slim and elegant looking Vicky arrives ! she looks really good in her casual clothing: very tight faded colour jeans with holes on the knees, a tight white shirt covering up her ample blossoms. I wait she went in and 2 min later this bus pulled in so I crossed in front of the bus - by now, there were like half a dozen people waiting in the bus stop with me, I was a bit shy to walk across and heading up the stairs.

Vicky let me in and surprised to see me so early and no booking, I confirmed that Cherry is working today and she hasn't got any booking, Vicky rang Cherry to know that she is on the train and 10 min away from Townhall, all good, I used the bathroom, have a chat with Vicky and just before 10am, a couple of the other girls started to arrive. My curiosity lead me paid some attention to Lorra - the lady with the honest Indian punter !

I must admitted that Lorra does look very busty in her bright blue dress today which has a revealing low cut, showing her white and deep cleavage - estimated to be natural C Cups, if I haven't got a much bigger pair approaching fast, I would be happy to test out Lorra.

Before long, Cherry has arrived !!

Wow!! she looks absolutely stunning today. while all the other ladies including Vicky arrived with no make up on, Cherry is at her glamorous best and wearing a classy black dress, she is more suitable for shopping at Castlereagh Street today than to service me next - I should be so lucky !!

Cherry was very happy to see me after our quickie session last Friday, Cherry said to me you are horny already so early ? I said, just look at you, every man will be horny !!

Vicky organised me to wait inside room 2 where it is all set up and air conditioning on while Cherry catches her breathe and get changed into her working dress - which is a tight body hugging short floral dress.

Handed over my $40/$50 fees and got naked as soon as I can.

Cherry comes back to the room and asked if I need any massage today, I said, no, I only need you.

So I gave Cherry a big hug, turn her around so that I could unzip her dress, she was wearing matching black lace bra and undie which I am not in a hurry to undress, Cherry (as a matter of facts I guess should be true for most ladies !) looks really hot and sexy in her lingerie, the bra is doing what it supposed to do by covering and lifting her all natural 36 DD Cups to their most sensual best.

I sat at the head of the massage table facing the big wall mirror and Cherry sat on my right upper leg and I just love to enjoy and admire the contour of her curvy body. Cupping her bra from time to time and they are so full and firm and what a great Xmas present for my hands, my eyes, my minds and my raging rock hard cock which is getting pampered by Cherry's soft hand/s.

But lust and animal instinct got the better of me and I undid the bra and Cherry's 36 DD Cups are back to nature and free gifts to my hands. Cherry has beautiful long dark hairs and they smell really good (as a result of her morning shower) but they do get in the way of my view to her big big tits, so I have to pull all her hairs to her back so that I can enjoy the views of her treasure chests. A few more minutes of these and Cherry suggested that I lay down so that she can give me some services.....................

One of the main reasons I come so early is to be Cherry's first customer so that I can give myself a special Cherry 🍒 treat ! to suck and lick and taste her Cherries, well, those are massive size cherries. So delicious, and when her pointy nipples are fully erected inside my mouth, that's just a Golden breasts feeding moment for Ahlungor - one of the best Xmas present I have this year.

I play, lick, suck, bite (very softly and gently), cup, caress, grab, squeeze (again, very softly and gently), bury my head in between and using them to give me some face slapping !! I am really enjoying Cherry's DD Cups in every which way I could think of, I can do this all day, but unfortunately we haven't got all day and I do have to go back to work, so with big regret, I have to let go of Cherry while she reached out for the oil bottom.

The Cock has been hard for around 20 min by now and finally some oil to lubricate and Cherry's hands are giving it and it jewels more loving pleasures. Again, I can let Cherry do this all days but 5 min is all I got before I take the lead to commence the Spanish inquisition.

More oil on me and between Cherry's big big balls, again, she has to pull all her hair back now that I am very oily, Cherry lower her breasts on to me and I raised my hips to meet her mid air. The slides and pounding commenced as if it was their destiny. The tits are slippery, big and soft, they are overwhelming my medium sized but rock hard manhood. The ultimate battle can only have one winner and it could never be little AH !!

I prolonged the pleasure for as long as I could as I don't want this to end but the pleasure and sensation was simply too much to take and sustain and eventually I shot out a big load on my chest, and another big one, the build up was so intense, I gave Cherry a few clean shots which is good as none of my cream juices touched her tits, easier for the cleaning up I guess. But wait, cleaning up was never an issue with Cherry and to give me the best feel and experiences, she collapsed on top of me, her big tits tightly rest on my exhausted cock and whatever else that was on my chest.

And I could not tell how Cherry can get her hands to reach underneath for my balls and gave them some after cum gentle touches and caresses. I love it !! Thank you Cherry, you're the BEST !

Cherry got up when lil AH has lost all of its excitement and gave me a thorough wet wipes clean. then herself and asked me if I am happy, I told Cherry she is best Xmas present I have ever had. She laugh, while we are getting dressed, Cherry told me she is going back to China for the Chinese New Year and won't be back until end of February, I said I will make an effort to see her again before she flys out, and so I should !!

Looking around, I would say quite comfortably that Cherry is my go to girls at the moment and I would also like to declare that Cherry 🍒 is officially my Number One Girl right now.

Merry Xmas Cherry 🍒 and thank you very much sweetie

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wonderful Girl that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any extra charge for Spanish ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Any extra charge for Spanish ?
    Just the usual $50.

Nice AR al I think everyone can agree those "cherries" all wrapped up in magnificent lingerie will be the best christmas present one can hope for!

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Nice AR al I think everyone can agree those "cherries" all wrapped up in magnificent lingerie will be the best christmas present one can hope for!
    They looked and felt absolutely awesome when wrapped inside Cherry's black lace bra, so full and firm and took me a long time before letting them loose - of course that's after all the fun I have with them facing the mirror while fully supported and pushed up....... haha

And tasted delicious!!

No good today , rang first thing before 10am and Vicky told me that Cherry already had a booking waiting for her !

That precious first booking of my no 1 girl on her day as her no 1 client !

Whoever you are buddy, enjoy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry

Date of Visit : 23 December 2016

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China

Services Provided: just for today, breasts feeding, cuddling and caressing of her body, she playing with my manhood. then the all important Spanish completion

My experiences;

It's the final date of work before Christmas and there is a office lunch at mid-day, I gave myself some tasks for shopping of bong bongs and some other gifts for the staff so I can be later at the office. All this for an unreserved first up booking with Cherry at QVB, hopefully she will arrive on time and has No early booking !

Got to the shop way too early, rang the buzzer anyway, no answer, so I have to wait, to have a coffee somewhere and come back or just stand around, well, there is an empty bus stop across the road so I went over and sat down and wait. Luckily, within like 5 min, a slim and elegant looking Vicky arrives ! she looks really good in her casual clothing: very tight faded colour jeans with holes on the knees, a tight white shirt covering up her ample blossoms. I wait she went in and 2 min later this bus pulled in so I crossed in front of the bus - by now, there were like half a dozen people waiting in the bus stop with me, I was a bit shy to walk across and heading up the stairs.

Vicky let me in and surprised to see me so early and no booking, I confirmed that Cherry is working today and she hasn't got any booking, Vicky rang Cherry to know that she is on the train and 10 min away from Townhall, all good, I used the bathroom, have a chat with Vicky and just before 10am, a couple of the other girls started to arrive. My curiosity lead me paid some attention to Lorra - the lady with the honest Indian punter !

I must admitted that Lorra does look very busty in her bright blue dress today which has a revealing low cut, showing her white and deep cleavage - estimated to be natural C Cups, if I haven't got a much bigger pair approaching fast, I would be happy to test out Lorra.

Before long, Cherry has arrived !!

Wow!! she looks absolutely stunning today. while all the other ladies including Vicky arrived with no make up on, Cherry is at her glamorous best and wearing a classy black dress, she is more suitable for shopping at Castlereagh Street today than to service me next - I should be so lucky !!

Cherry was very happy to see me after our quickie session last Friday, Cherry said to me you are horny already so early ? I said, just look at you, every man will be horny !!

Vicky organised me to wait inside room 2 where it is all set up and air conditioning on while Cherry catches her breathe and get changed into her working dress - which is a tight body hugging short floral dress.

Handed over my $40/$50 fees and got naked as soon as I can.

Cherry comes back to the room and asked if I need any massage today, I said, no, I only need you.

So I gave Cherry a big hug, turn her around so that I could unzip her dress, she was wearing matching black lace bra and undie which I am not in a hurry to undress, Cherry (as a matter of facts I guess should be true for most ladies !) looks really hot and sexy in her lingerie, the bra is doing what it supposed to do by covering and lifting her all natural 36 DD Cups to their most sensual best.

I sat at the head of the massage table facing the big wall mirror and Cherry sat on my right upper leg and I just love to enjoy and admire the contour of her curvy body. Cupping her bra from time to time and they are so full and firm and what a great Xmas present for my hands, my eyes, my minds and my raging rock hard cock which is getting pampered by Cherry's soft hand/s.

But lust and animal instinct got the better of me and I undid the bra and Cherry's 36 DD Cups are back to nature and free gifts to my hands. Cherry has beautiful long dark hairs and they smell really good (as a result of her morning shower) but they do get in the way of my view to her big big tits, so I have to pull all her hairs to her back so that I can enjoy the views of her treasure chests. A few more minutes of these and Cherry suggested that I lay down so that she can give me some services.....................

One of the main reasons I come so early is to be Cherry's first customer so that I can give myself a special Cherry treat ! to suck and lick and taste her Cherries, well, those are massive size cherries. So delicious, and when her pointy nipples are fully erected inside my mouth, that's just a Golden breasts feeding moment for Ahlungor - one of the best Xmas present I have this year.

I play, lick, suck, bite (very softly and gently), cup, caress, grab, squeeze (again, very softly and gently), bury my head in between and using them to give me some face slapping !! I am really enjoying Cherry's DD Cups in every which way I could think of, I can do this all day, but unfortunately we haven't got all day and I do have to go back to work, so with big regret, I have to let go of Cherry while she reached out for the oil bottom.

The Cock has been hard for around 20 min by now and finally some oil to lubricate and Cherry's hands are giving it and it jewels more loving pleasures. Again, I can let Cherry do this all days but 5 min is all I got before I take the lead to commence the Spanish inquisition.

More oil on me and between Cherry's big big balls, again, she has to pull all her hair back now that I am very oily, Cherry lower her breasts on to me and I raised my hips to meet her mid air. The slides and pounding commenced as if it was their destiny. The tits are slippery, big and soft, they are overwhelming my medium sized but rock hard manhood. The ultimate battle can only have one winner and it could never be little AH !!

I prolonged the pleasure for as long as I could as I don't want this to end but the pleasure and sensation was simply too much to take and sustain and eventually I shot out a big load on my chest, and another big one, the build up was so intense, I gave Cherry a few clean shots which is good as none of my cream juices touched her tits, easier for the cleaning up I guess. But wait, cleaning up was never an issue with Cherry and to give me the best feel and experiences, she collapsed on top of me, her big tits tightly rest on my exhausted cock and whatever else that was on my chest.

And I could tell how Cherry can get her hands to reach underneath for my balls and gave them some after cum gentle touches and caresses. I love it !! Thank you Cherry, you're the BEST !

Cherry got up when lil has lost all of its excitement and gave me a thorough wet wipes clean. then herself and asked me if I am happy, I told Cherry she is best Xmas present I have ever had. She laugh, while we are getting dressed, Cherry told me she is going back to China for the Chinese New Year and won't be back until end of February, I said I will make an effort to see her again before she flys out, and so I should !!

Looking around, I would say quite comfortably that Cherry is my go to girls at the moment and I would also like to declare that Cherry is officially my Number One girl right now.

Merry Xmas Cherry and thank you very much sweetie

Cheers
    Wow.....It seems I was the guy who saw Cherry right after you on that day.....

And yes walking to that front door with so many ppl around the bus stop is scary ....

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Wow.....It seems I was the guy who saw Cherry right after you on that day.....

And yes walking to that front door with so many ppl around the bus stop is scary ....
    And your pleasure and all your enjoyment from seeing Cherry have made it all worthwhile I assume ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And your pleasure and all your enjoyment from seeing Cherry have made it all worthwhile I assume ??
    It was true....no doubt about it !

It was true....no doubt about it !
    Where is your review brother TH14 ?

Ahlungor's big tits trinity of 2017!

Here and now: Cherry, my no 1 girl at QVB !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Ahlungor's big tits trinity of 2017!

Here and now: Cherry, my no 1 girl at QVB !
    No doubt the DD has a lot to do with her being your no one!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    No doubt the DD has a lot to do with her being your no one!
    And a lovely face, and a bubbly personality and really caring and sensational services plus the rest of the package is pretty good too !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is your review brother TH14 ?
    Alungor your review already sum up what we need to know for Cherry.....mine one is useless....

Now Cherry is your top 1, so no more double from Vicky and Nicole?

Alungor your review already sum up what we need to know for Cherry.....mine one is useless....

Now Cherry is your top 1, so no more double from Vicky and Nicole?
    Being my no 1 girl has no conflict with the manasan double !

Besides, Cherry is so much younger than my milf friends, it's a totally different feel. Besides, what I get from the manasan double , no single girl can deliver on her own , number one or not !

Then again, Cherry's body is better than either Vicky or Nicole . So horses for courses ! They are all winners and creme de la creme stuff.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Ahlungor, does this place offer 2 shots?

Quote Originally Posted by kazeki View Post
    Bro Ahlungor, does this place offer 2 shots?

In what time frame ??

Two shots in 30 min , 45 or the hr ?

Pretty sure it's a matter of how well you know your mls and ymmv !

If you must, I suggest you try the mamasans Nicole or Vicky and see them for the hr, pay your $50 tip up front and asked for part 2 at the start . I am pretty sure they will give you one more for the road towards the end of your hour.

But don't blame me if you don't get it ok ....... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on the girl.

Though I can confirm that the Nicole and Vicky gave me 2 shots in 30mins at this shop when we did the mamasan double.

I didn't even ask for it, I bust my first shot at the 20 minute mark, and one of the ladies asked "do you want to cum again?"

I didn't think I'd be able to, but they got me shooting a second big load within 10mins after the first shot!

I should see them both again... Especially now while Cherry is overseas!

Cherry is back !!

Damn, if only today is not VD ! I'll be there in a heartbeat!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast