Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any extra charge for Spanish ?

Quote Originally Posted by hill142 View Post
    Any extra charge for Spanish ?

With Cherry 🍒?

Don’t think so, pretty sure she would normally include some spanish play as part of her standard part 2. But if you like to Spanish to completion, just let her know or take the lead.

Cherry 🍒 always delivers, but as always, YMMV, so , be nice and gentle is the key.

Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Date of Visit : June 2020

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, QVB Sydney City, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit and dangerously curvy body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My current no. 1 girl.

Services Provided: forget the mask, forget the social distancing, I missed my Cherry 🍒 so much, it was just like the dream.

My experiences:

Cherry 🍒 now only works Friday at QVB, which is not my preferred date, but hey, it's either today or no Cherry 🍒 so, rang up and tried to book in the morning, Can't ! very busy until after 2 o'clock - said Nicole. So after 2 is fine by me, got there right on time and the two mamasan was having a late lunch at reception, some sort of five spicy pork hogs slices, they looked so yummy and with those chili on the side.............

Cherry 🍒 saw me from inside 1B, she was also having lunch, just a bowl of cup noodles, she tried to put that away and get up to greet me, told her to sit down and finish her meal, and those pork slices next to her bowl. So I have a bit of time to catch up with the two mamasan. 1A has moved out but 1B is staying put, the landlord is flexible so Nicole and Vicky can stay on for as long as they like which is good news. They are not getting many other girls to work at the moment as according to them, the traffic in the city is still slow and no tourists means less walk in customers, other girls will just complain about not enough jobs and many just work 1 day and not turn up the next, so, not worth hiring at the moment. Unlike Cherry 🍒, she has enough regulars to maintain her bookings - like yours truly. But she only works the Friday. Plus Wednesday and Saturday at Concord.

5 minutes later, Cherry 🍒 came out to take me into room 4, took off my mask off and give Cherry 🍒 a big hug, I couldn't keep the social distancing, not with Cherry 🍒 and that body and those 36 D Cups, which as expected, did not lose any of their substance. So big, so full and so pump !

Put the money on the table and got undressed, the column heater was on the whole time so the room is very warm and comfy as I got naked. But I still pull out my little bottle of hand sanitizer and cleaned my hands, Cherry 🍒 got her own bottle on the side table, so she also cleaned her hands before dropping everything. And now the two bodies become one, in a very tight embrace, my hands all over her body and her hands reached down to grab hold of my butt.

I have to turn Cherry 🍒 around to do my usual play with her big tits in front of the oval wall mirror thing. Such a hand full and they are so missed !

No need to mention I was already rock hard, I rub it on Cherry's booty ass and it feels so damn good, she reaches down to grab hold of my manhood and said, so hard already ! You don't know how much he has been missing you baby !

Cherry 🍒 covered me up with her ample bossoms and started to side Spanish me, I asked for some oil and just like all those fantastic Spanish inquisitions in the past, my body and soul was rising up to the Spanish heaven.

I turned Cherry 🍒 around so that she can rest her body on the table while I give those 36 D Cuppers a pounding. This was the same position I did with Candy in our last session but it didn't work that well, the answer is simple, Cherry's are bigger and softer. Perfect !

There is still plenty of time though, so may be I should slow it down, so I stand up, got Cherry 🍒 up, turned her around, as I want to give the Italian Alps a try too. those booty bottom are so pump and I have to put it in between and enjoy the feeling of those booty cheeks. and yes, they were just like yesterday (more like 6/7 years ago when I did that the first time with Cherry 🍒 !)

The great thing about Cherry 🍒 is that, once I indicated which play I want, she will just deliver, like, I don't even have to move, Cherry 🍒 just slides her butt up and down and sit and press then up and down againand give me a little twist ! so nice, so damn good and almost make me cum !! oh, not yet of course, let's get back on to the table and do my favourite thing.

I lay down, Cherry 🍒 came between my legs, she actually wanted to take charge, in which she spreads her legs so they drop down the side of the table, my legs over her thighs and my rock hard cock right in between her big boobs ! Cherry 🍒 put her hands on the outside of her boobs, push in and I totally disappeared, then she raised her upper body up and down while holding me inside her cleavage, she is indeed the Spanish Queen !! I totally enjoying myself and have a peek at the wall clock, gee, time in Spain just fly - of course, haven't you heard of the term SPANISH FLY ?......................lol

But I was not going to cum in this position, I always prefer my favourite where I can take total control with the timing and most importantly, I want my hands holding those tits instead !!

So I asked Cherry 🍒 to change, and being my no. 1 girl, Cherry 🍒 knows exactly what I want now, she lets go of my legs, positioned herself between my legs again, lean forward and let her big tits hanging over my cock, give them a bit of a swing so her nipples slide over the rod, just keeping him interested and rock hard I suppose, more oil please, of course, and tits and cock in prefect oily harmony, Cherry 🍒 lower herself on to me, I reached up to meet them in the air, I'm ready now !!

No holding back, no self preservation, no time left and time to cum !

And I did. Didn't shoot out too much or too far this time, my old age certainly and well and truly if not just gradually catching up !! Cherry 🍒, nevertheless gave me some encouragement and complement, not on the volume nor the distance, as that's not Cherry 🍒 she no need to lie to me and say something to me that is clearly not there. Instead, she said: you are still moving, still so hard !! and YES, I WAS ! and proud of it..................haha

Then Cherry 🍒 used her hand to hold me , gave it some more jerking , ever so gently yet with a firm hold and got every last little waterly drop out of me, and I very much enjoying her after cum embracing and caressing - a la Mimi - but she never does the rubbing the cum back in thing (as Mimi did) which I don't really like. And that's why Cherry 🍒 is my no 1 girl for so long.

Cleaning up and Cherry 🍒 told me her next appointment is still 15 min away, so I can stay longer, why not ? free extra time is always welcome, and Cherry 🍒 have me lay on my tummy this time and gave me some pretty full on pressing down and pushing her closed fists up and down my central spine and that feels really great, especially after she warms up her palms, it really helped my lower back.

While I was enjoying my part 1, I heard that a new customer came in and into the room next to us, he was having a mamasan double no less, and him and the two ladies were all laughing, great to hear, and I'm pretty sure I heard him saying: No massage, just play !!

Why not ? who ever you are mate, enjoy, just wondering if there will be a review somewhere.

Cherry 🍒 walked me out of the room and I put my mask back on , gave her butt another pat and squeeze before heading back out into the cold but I know, I am still having a smile on my face.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Date of Visit : June 2020

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, QVB Sydney City, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit and dangerously curvy body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, My current no. 1 girl.

Services Provided: forget the mask, forget the social distancing, I missed my Cherry 🍒 so much, it was just like the dream.

My experiences:

Cherry 🍒 now only works Friday at QVB, which is not my preferred date, but hey, it's either today or no Cherry 🍒 so, rang up and tried to book in the morning, Can't ! very busy until after 2 o'clock - said Nicole. So after 2 is fine by me, got there right on time and the two mamasan was having a late lunch at reception, some sort of five spicy pork hogs slices, they looked so yummy and with those chili on the side.............

Cherry 🍒 saw me from inside 1B, she was also having lunch, just a bowl of cup noodles, she tried to put that away and get up to greet me, told her to sit down and finish her meal, and those pork slices next to her bowl. So I have a bit of time to catch up with the two mamasan. 1A has moved out but 1B is staying put, the landlord is flexible so Nicole and Vicky can stay on for as long as they like which is good news. They are not getting many other girls to work at the moment as according to them, the traffic in the city is still slow and no tourists means less walk in customers, other girls will just complain about not enough jobs and many just work 1 day and not turn up the next, so, not worth hiring at the moment. Unlike Cherry 🍒, she has enough regulars to maintain her bookings - like yours truly. But she only works the Friday. Plus Wednesday and Saturday at Concord.

5 minutes later, Cherry 🍒 came out to take me into room 4, took off my mask off and give Cherry 🍒 a big hug, I couldn't keep the social distancing, not with Cherry 🍒 and that body and those 36 D Cups, which as expected, did not lose any of their substance. So big, so full and so pump !

Put the money on the table and got undressed, the column heater was on the whole time so the room is very warm and comfy as I got naked. But I still pull out my little bottle of hand sanitizer and cleaned my hands, Cherry 🍒 got her own bottle on the side table, so she also cleaned her hands before dropping everything. And now the two bodies become one, in a very tight embrace, my hands all over her body and her hands reached down to grab hold of my butt.

I have to turn Cherry 🍒 around to do my usual play with her big tits in front of the oval wall mirror thing. Such a hand full and they are so missed !

No need to mention I was already rock hard, I rub it on Cherry's booty ass and it feels so damn good, she reaches down to grab hold of my manhood and said, so hard already ! You don't know how much he has been missing you baby !

Cherry 🍒 covered me up with her ample bossoms and started to side Spanish me, I asked for some oil and just like all those fantastic Spanish inquisitions in the past, my body and soul was rising up to the Spanish heaven.

I turned Cherry 🍒 around so that she can rest her body on the table while I give those 36 D Cuppers a pounding. This was the same position I did with Candy in our last session but it didn't work that well, the answer is simple, Cherry's are bigger and softer. Perfect !

There is still plenty of time though, so may be I should slow it down, so I stand up, got Cherry 🍒 up, turned her around, as I want to give the Italian Alps a try too. those booty bottom are so pump and I have to put it in between and enjoy the feeling of those booty cheeks. and yes, they were just like yesterday (more like 6/7 years ago when I did that the first time with Cherry 🍒 !)

The great thing about Cherry 🍒 is that, once I indicated which play I want, she will just deliver, like, I don't even have to move, Cherry 🍒 just slides her butt up and down and sit and press then up and down againand give me a little twist ! so nice, so damn good and almost make me cum !! oh, not yet of course, let's get back on to the table and do my favourite thing.

I lay down, Cherry 🍒 came between my legs, she actually wanted to take charge, in which she spreads her legs so they drop down the side of the table, my legs over her thighs and my rock hard cock right in between her big boobs ! Cherry 🍒 put her hands on the outside of her boobs, push in and I totally disappeared, then she raised her upper body up and down while holding me inside her cleavage, she is indeed the Spanish Queen !! I totally enjoying myself and have a peek at the wall clock, gee, time in Spain just fly - of course, haven't you heard of the term SPANISH FLY ?......................lol

But I was not going to cum in this position, I always prefer my favourite where I can take total control with the timing and most importantly, I want my hands holding those tits instead !!

So I asked Cherry 🍒 to change, and being my no. 1 girl, Cherry 🍒 knows exactly what I want now, she lets go of my legs, positioned herself between my legs again, lean forward and let her big tits hanging over my cock, give them a bit of a swing so her nipples slide over the rod, just keeping him interested and rock hard I suppose, more oil please, of course, and tits and cock in prefect oily harmony, Cherry 🍒 lower herself on to me, I reached up to meet them in the air, I'm ready now !!

No holding back, no self preservation, no time left and time to cum !

And I did. Didn't shoot out too much or too far this time, my old age certainly and well and truly if not just gradually catching up !! Cherry 🍒, nevertheless gave me some encouragement and complement, not on the volume nor the distance, as that's not Cherry 🍒 she no need to lie to me and say something to me that is clearly not there. Instead, she said: you are still moving, still so hard !! and YES, I WAS ! and proud of it..................haha

Then Cherry 🍒 used her hand to hold me , gave it some more jerking , ever so gently yet with a firm hold and got every last little waterly drop out of me, and I very much enjoying her after cum embracing and caressing - a la Mimi - but she never does the rubbing the cum back in thing (as Mimi did) which I don't really like. And that's why Cherry 🍒 is my no 1 girl for so long.

Cleaning up and Cherry 🍒 told me her next appointment is still 15 min away, so I can stay longer, why not ? free extra time is always welcome, and Cherry 🍒 have me lay on my tummy this time and gave me some pretty full on pressing down and pushing her closed fists up and down my central spine and that feels really great, especially after she warms up her palms, it really helped my lower back.

While I was enjoying my part 1, I heard that a new customer came in and into the room next to us, he was having a mamasan double no less, and him and the two ladies were all laughing, great to hear, and I'm pretty sure I heard him saying: No massage, just play !!

Why not ? who ever you are mate, enjoy, just wondering if there will be a review somewhere.

Cherry 🍒 walked me out of the room and I put my mask back on , gave her butt another pat and squeeze before heading back out into the cold but I know, I am still having a smile on my face.

Cheers
    What an experience! Sounds like you had the time of your life

Quote Originally Posted by everydaydee View Post
    What an experience! Sounds like you had the time of your life
    Thanks brother Dee,

Just saying it, pretty much all the sessions I had with Cherry 🍒 have been like this, may be it’s just me......... haha

Highly recommended

Cheers

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : July 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : QVB Massage , 1B/139 York Street, Sydney CBD
    0424-550-748

Hours of Business : 10 AM to 8 PM

Rates : $40/30 min + $50 tips

Size/shape : size 8, curvy, all natural D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : northern China

Services Provided : light finger body tickling, some Body to body, HJ, Spanish and finishing off with some firm massage which is better than many legit shops

Value for money/recommend? : Cherry is my no. 1 girl !

My experience/comments :

With the Covid situation in Sydney not getting any better, was thinking what if things take a turn for the worst and Sydney goes into lock down again ? So just want to get another punt under the bell (so the speak), in case Kerry Chant made some nasty announcements next week !

So, it's one of those age old question, if you are having one more (not necessarily and definitely hope not - one last !!) punt, who you gonna call ?

Rang QVB, Nicole answered the phone, she was still on the road but told me Cherry already in the shop, asked her if the time I want is OK, told to call back in 5 and it was, so, made the necessary arrangements at work and dashed out for my Thank Cherry it's Friday meet !

Pressed the buzzer and Vicky let me in, she was half way doing her make up, I guess either everyone was running late or was I too early?

Before I entered into 1B, I could hear Cherry's greeting, so I used the bathroom first, into 1B and Cherry was marking my session on the book, I have a peep, mine was job number 2, Cherry knew what I was looking for and said, that job was Nicole's, you are my first today !! Great ! just love to be first off the rank !

We went into room 4, hanged over the fees and tips and started to undress. the room was very warm !! there was a column oil heater as well as a fan heater, I remember Cherry hates the cold weather, so she must be warming up in this room, but that too hot for me so I asked the fan heater to be turn off.

After I got naked, I sat on the massage table waiting for Cherry to get undressed, which she didn't !

Instead, she climbs up to the table behind me, gave me a quick 30 seconds shoulder massage before she started this light fingers tips tickling on my back. This is not Cherry's usual routine as most of our sessions (especially these 30 min quickies) usually started when two naked bodies stand in front of the big oval shaped wall mirror for me to do my "violations (very gently mind you !) of the tits" plays !

But something different just added to the Cherry spices today, I must say I quite enjoyed the light touching and ticklish feeling, lots of MLs will do this and usually towards the end of part 1 - making it almost the must do/shall do transitional plays between part 1 and part 2 - and also can be used as the "ask the special/extras questioning zone ? but of course, no question was ever needed between myself and Cherry, so I was very happy to just there and enjoy the feeling and let Cherry does her things. This went on for a few minutes and you know how good that feeling was when your body is telling ya. Lil Ah was waking up without being touched ! and I was silently urging for Cherry's hands to reach to the front and grab my hard on, but none forth coming, and before I know it, Cherry has taken off her black, half off shoulder dress and her bra, she now starts sliding her natural D Cups on my back. again, I have had plenty of body to body from Cherry, but never in a sitting up position. but something new and something different seems to be the theme today, so why interrupt, just go with the flow and enjoy. Then Cherry moves in front of me and again sliding those lovely boobies up and down my chest. Now, the thought of me being her first customer today comes to mind so I help myself to have some breast feeding ................

It's too hard to suck on her tits like this, so I lay down on the table, Cherry comes towards me and feed her boobs to my mouth. Starting from her left one, and ask her areola and nipple is very soft and pointy, I try to feed as much of her breast into my mouth until I can't take any more, that's a sensational mouth full feeling. then the licking and tongue tickling started to harden her nipple. then I turn my attention to the right side, then I pressed the two breasts together and sucking both nipples at once. then I let them free, and bury my head in the middle, for a breasts lover, there is really nothing more satisfying than rubbing your head into Cherry's deep cleavage, of course, Spanishing them will top this, but that part will come later.

While I was playing so much attention on Cherry's D Cups, her hand was in the right place to keep me aroused, Cherry simply wouldn't let me loose my erection ! she never did ! until the cum shot of course................haha

Too much of a good thing is so true !! I need to come up for some more air, so I let go of those D Cups, stand up and have a drink of water, when I return to the table, I turned Cherry around facing the mirror, now, I can have my playing the big tits in front of the wall mirror thing, as I have probably done a hundred time, many of them in this same room, with this same girl and this same pair of D Cups ! and I am still keen, hold them up, drop them down, cup them and squeeze them, breasts massage them a little, then two hands holding one breasts, and perhaps just, holding them !! and enjoying the visual sensations and stimulations, while, of course, Cherry's hands are reach behind and maintaining that erection destine to be rock hard during the entire session.

Again, when my hands are tired, I lay back down on the table, now, here comes the oil bottle !

I spread my legs, Cherry oils up my cock, and the surrounding areas: touch me, touch me, I want you touch my body, touch me now !! (Samantha Fox)

Cherry's left hand was holding my manhood, and slow stroking it, her right hand was every where, cupping my balls, pressing my groins, pressing the sensual pressure points between the ball sag and the back door, ever so lightly brushing and rimming, I was in ecstasy, I have to tap off just prior to an accidental pre-mature E !!

Cherry gave me a breather then starts all over again, this time I arrived at the cliff edge much quicker, and yes, I have to tap off again. Cherry then asked, I think I should use my breasts now, yeah baby, use your boobs please !

Cherry applies more oil, she come up to the table spread her legs then placed my legs over her thighs, we are now in position, of course, she is my no 1 girl, she knows exactly what to do and what I like, as we have already done this so many times !!

Spanish with Cherry is just AWESOME !! and can be divided into two parts:

Part 1 and Cherry taking the lead and Spanishing lil Ah using her tits, as we are in the right position, she placed my cock between her breasts and can just easily and naturally moving up and down my cock, that's how she does Spanish and I love it. I love not because this is my favourite position but this is the position I don't have to use my hands, and I can literally lean back and fuck those D Cups from below, I could have keep fucking them until I cum but I still want to do it my way, so I rested as I was getting close.

To do it my way, I asked Cherry to lift up her upper body a bit, give me some clearing room before I placed my hands on the outside of her two breasts, push them together a bit and those big soft tits now completely engolfed my cock (remember my last session with Alisa where I posted I wish Alisa is a cup size bigger so that she can cover my cock completely, now, Cherry's D Cups are just that next Cup size which provide every bits of tits that I needed).

As I pump up and down, I can see my cock helmet coming in and out of Cherry's boobs cleavage, that's just about the most erotic view in my punting booking, especially when I look a bit further up, there's Cherry's beautiful lovely face, looking back at me with the sweetest smile ! as if saying to me: go faster big brother, cum for me, fuck harder, and give me everything you've got.

And I did, I did it my way !!

The build up today was excellent, as I have to tap off a couple of times, so the edging effects is so obvious, volume and distance, that's how you measure a cum shot and I was earning very high marks today, and Cherry of course, didn't miss that and give me the usual compliments which I totally deserved today.

I really didn't want this to end, so I keep fucking until I went soft, Cherry collapsed on top of me and she uses her breasts to "Karate Kid" me, no, not kicking me, but "wax on and wax off" my softy softy cock, and that feels so good and soft too.

When all is quieted and stopped, Cherry got up and gave me a thorough cleaning. Then Cherry said, why don't you turn around and lay down, I give you some more massage.

My lower back can actually use some decent massage, so I lay on my tummy and Cherry asked, can I use some oil, just a little bit.

Then the Cherry massage started, I must say I haven't had a decent part 1 massage from Cherry for a very long time. I knew Cherry can massage but usually my 30 min session were all just plays and massage. and today there's actually only about 3-4 min left, but I guess if Cherry doesn't have a booking following, she probably won't mind going over time, and that's want happened.

Cherry went straight to my spine and started the double palms pushing up and down my centre spine, it was strong and firm and she did it expertly. then a bit of firm massage all over my back and waist using her forearms as well, it must have went for 15 min, during that time I could hear that there were a couple of walk ins, being a Friday, I suppose the lunch time should be busy and they were, so after the first walk in was served by Vicky, Nicole was taking care of the second walk in, when the door bell rang again, I asked Cherry to go, she said don't worry, just a little bit more and continued.

Nicole answered the door and let the customers in, the punter asked if anyone is free, Nicole yelled over the door and asked if Cherry is finished, Cherry said two minutes !

So our session ended and I slowly got up, Cherry was much quicker in putting her clothings back on, so I asked her to go and serve the new customer, Cherry, said don't worry, I rather have this room, this room is much warmer, I guess she was right, so I quicken and got ready, one final hugging before I walked out, both Vicky and Nic were busy in rooms, a have a quick peep and saw the new punter was waiting in the last room, avoiding eye contacts, I turned and rushed out of the door. Enjoy your session mate, who ever you are.

Another great session with my no. 1 girl Cherry.

Cheers

It’s Friday, it’s Cherry 🍒 Blossoms at QVB day .

My first punt in the Lunar New Year with my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 baby !

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : February 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : QVB Massage , 1B/139 York Street, Sydney CBD

Phone: 0424-550-748

Hours of Business : 10 AM to 8 PM

Rates : $40/30 min + $50 tips

Size/shape : size 8, curvy, all natural D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : northern China

Services Provided : Admiration of this beautiful creature on the table, breasts feeding, Italian, Spanish, First Shot in the New Year ! and some massage !!

Value for money/recommend? : Cherry is my no. 1 girl !

My experience/comments :

I posted a review yesterday on Candy which was my last punt in the previous lunar year, to complete the full circle, here is my first punt in the Lunar New Year.

Rang on the Thursday to make sure I got the first appointment of the day.

Arrived at QVB a bit early, walked across to the bus stop and wait. a few minutes later I saw a familiar body walking up to 139, so I went across to meet her and say Hi, both of us were wearing a mask but we knew who we are.

Went up the stairs and switched on the lights. Cherry was in her street clothes, jeans and T shirt with a light coat, we have a quick embrace before I went to the bathroom and Cherry changed into her one piece body hugging dress.

Sorted out the finances and into our usual room 4. No one else in the shop at the time so we can make noise ................haha ?

I was naked in no time as Cherry prepares the table, she also puts the fan on for some circulations, anticipating that the room will get really heat up I suppose ?

I must admit I have been so horny just thinking about this session with Cherry in the last few days, thinking about what I am about to do to her. So without any further delay, I try to under her. silly me, trying to find the zip for the dress by turning Cherry around and couldn't find it. Cherry laughed and just lifted the dress over her head. Now how would I know that ??

Cherry is wearing this matching lingerie in black lace, the bra, as usual isn't big enough for her natural D Cups. but Cherry looks so yummy and divine in them, so I am in no hurry of striping them. I guess I want to really admire Cherry's body, her curves before eating her. So I ask Cherry to go up to the table, on her fours, now I have known Cherry for many years but I have never put her in this exhibitionist position before, New Year, New Play, why not ?

I run my fingers on Cherry's big round bum, the G-string gave her smooth white butt a distinct separation of the two half moons. I slide my finger along her crack and between her legs, her little sister is barely protected by a piece of smooth fine lace. the flesh it's covering is making it so plumb, I can't help but gave them a little finger tap dance. Cherry has never really restricted my access to her body, inclusive the most intimate parts, but I am usually not a pussy man and my hands and fingers are the most gentle and respectful in this business I would say, so most of my regular MLs would have known that over the years, so if ever I have the urge to explore or caress a little further than usual, I was never denies. Now do I have an urge to slip underneath the panties ? well, may be just a little bit, but then again, they are not my usual play and a breasts man is always a breasts man if you know what I mean. so reluctantly I leave this area by planting a few kisses on Cherry's booty butt.

Breasts time ! now they are still being covered and held up by the lacey bra. I put my hands under them and feel the weight, as I always do, they are begging to be released and liberated, so what a gentleman must do, undid the bra and let those D Cups dropping out and hang naturally from her chest. Now it's time to run and feel them with every bit of my hands, palms and back of my hands. but my favourite part was to hold them up then drop them, just love to see the way they swing. Time to have a feed.

So I switch position with Cherry, I lay on the table and pull Cherry's upper body down to my face. Cherry swings her tits across my face. then she lifts them up a bit and slap me again teasefully with just the nipples. I couldn't wait any more, I need a breasts feeding so I took her right breast into my mouth, licking and sucking on her pointy nipple which is now erected. then I took a whole mouth full in. then I let go and bury my head between the twin peaks, Cherry's body just smell so nice, then I give her left breast the similar treatments. Then I push her up, I look into her starry eyes, my hands holding her tits firmly, this is what RnT is all about !! this is why you pay to get the ML naked !! and forget about the no touching, no kissing, no sucking BS!!

More breasts feeding to follow. By now Cherry has reach down to check out lil AH, who is a small big bull ready to be unleashed for the first time in the Year of the Ox, Bull, Cow, Cattle or what ever else you could call it. I think it's time to enjoy some pampering as well so I ask Cherry to go get some oil. She did, and when Cherry is back standing next to me and feed her breasts to me again, I move my hand down her back and on to her bum, the G string is gone, hah, Cherry baby, such a lovely girl, knowing exactly what a man wants next. Yes, I need that ass of hers. Oil is good, now with a bit of oil, Cherry's hands are pampering lil AH and his twin brothers, with just a hint of rimming here and there. So while my lower body is getting its treatments, my left hand is alternating in feeding Cherry's D Cups to my mouth while my right hand is roaming all over Cherry's butt, between her legs, her thighs, her tiny secret garden and her love stream.

And yes, the room is hotting up, I need a drink of water, so I got up, reach for my bottle and have a breather, this is all very hard works you know, I was a busy man.............haha. But I guess there is still the usual mirror mirror on the wall plays yet to be ticked. I sat on the edge of the table, facing the oval mirror, Cherry knows exactly where I want her, she sat on my right thigh and pulled all her long hairs to her back. so her hair is not blocking my view nor got in the way when I am cupping her D Cups. Now this is why I am here today, to play with those big soft tits. lift them up, drop them down (for a brief moment, I had wished that the breasts I am holding now are bigger pair, like the E Cups from Bonnie or the G Cups from Emma, with their bigger mass, when I drop them, that was a truly spectacular view. but hey, they ain't here and it's better to have Cherry's natural D Cups than have no cups at all, so I shall be grateful with what I have now, rather than what could have been, in a perfect world, in this my favourite shop QVB, in the very same room, on this very same massage table, facing this very same oval mirror, and in this exact position, there was a young and beautiful busty girl called IRIS !! isn't she something ! (Gee, I am such an ass !!)

................ that’s all for here, the rest of the review in the private section

Cherry rested on my chest for a while until all the passion and erection has gone. got up and give me a thorough cleaning. Cherry asked if I like some massage, I asked if she has another booking after me, she said not until later, so I said, why not ?

So Cherry gives me some push oil massage on my lower back, this is actually pretty good, but the enjoyment was short lived and the bell rang, I told Cherry to go, she just put her one piece dress back on to let the customer in, gee, Cherry looks so sexy with just the dress and no bra and no undies on. with that view, I almost have an urge of a second round ! I over heard their conversation, he's a walk in, and yes, of course he wants to see Cherry, so Cherry puts him into one of the room and come back to tell me she has to go. By then I already up and getting dressed. Cherry couldn't be bothered to put her lingerie back on again, this next dude is gonna be so lucky...............haha.

We have another big hug for goodbye, I have to have a feel of Cherry's butt and breasts without bra and panties over her dress, this is a really good feeling, if your next RnT session started with your MLs in a similar state of dress, please share.

There you go, my first punt in the new Lunar year.

Hope you all have a great punting year and be safe.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This review was just yesterday, it's unfortunate that it gets drowned by ads here in AR section

Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    This review was just yesterday, it's unfortunate that it gets drowned by ads here in AR section
    That’s why I also posted the fuller version in the private section.

No point complaining on the way the forum is run. It is what it is, it’s free for all, so get around it smartly and enjoy, benefit from it. If you know a better forum than this, you know where to go.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Cherry today for the first time 🍒 great rack and nice Spanish!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboi View Post
    Saw Cherry today for the first time 🍒 great rack and nice Spanish!
    Hey Tommy,

Your post was yesterday and you said you saw Cherry 🍒 today = Thursday? So just wondering which shop did you go to ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep she was at QVB on Thursday... I messaged Nicole on Thursday morning and she said Cherry was working! I was surprised after I think you mentioned she only works Fridays. Nicole is on holidays this week, so maybe she was helping out this week(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboi View Post
    Yep she was at QVB on Thursday... I messaged Nicole on Thursday morning and she said Cherry was working! I was surprised after I think you mentioned she only works Fridays. Nicole is on holidays this week, so maybe she was helping out this week(?).
    Wow, good timing, talk about at the right place in the right time !

Sounds like Cherry 🍒 was filling in.

Glad to hear that you have a good session .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does another decent pair linda still work there. ))

Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Does another decent pair linda still work there. ))
    Brother Boobseeker, long time no hear!

Which Linda are you referring to? The Linda with massive natural big tits at VIP Pyrmont who pushed the massage table against the wall, lower her body and rested on the side of the table to let you fuck her big tits ?

I thought you said she was too old......... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Linda was too old, didnt click with bonnie, but if choose by shapes, then bonnie will have my vote.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man, I gotta give Cherry a spin. This isn't the same Cherry as at 227 North Strathfield is it Ahlungor?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Oh man, I gotta give Cherry a spin. This isn't the same Cherry as at 227 North Strathfield is it Ahlungor?
    Same Cherry 🍒 indeed MrPerson!

She works Wednesday & Saturday at 227 and Friday at 1B QVB.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well worth it!!

Just have my Friday Cherry 🍒 fix, absolutely delicious and delightful as always.

The buzzer at the front door was broken so I left the door ajar as per request. So if it was closed and you press the 1B buzzer and no green light, please just call the shop on 0424 550 748 and they will let you in.

Cheers

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast