Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too bad I always miss out to see cherry since I have to work both Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 8pm 😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Too bad I always miss out to see cherry since I have to work both Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 8pm 😭😭😭
    You need a loooooong lunch break brother !

Got my weekly fix with Cherry this morning. It was really rushed but I'm glad I made time and did it - I have had a shitty week at work and could definitely use Cherry to Cherry me up !! And of course, my no 1 girl always delivers.

Just want to add that while seeing Cherry these days are fairy same old same old - of the best kind mind you - but full credit to her, Cherry was introducing something new to me this morning. She asked :

要不要做腎療?

Would you like to try some new massage for kidney care ?

Ok, it's kind of a very early stage and version of prostate massage and Cherry to be honest has no idea, but I'll give her some credit for trying and I promised to show her a few things next week - but to start with she has got the right positioning to do it - a la the mamasan Cherry at 48 the Strand - she was sitting on the table facing me with her legs spread open and I open my legs and placed them over hers so all the sensual areas and family jewels were totally exposed and at her mercy !

Trust me , next time she will be much better, I guarantee it, just ask Lisa ........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy shit!! I'm sold, gotta try this!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    Seeing Cherry this afternoon. ..man...those bobbies....to die for...she is very friendly, however when i asked for Spanish, there is an extra....i think only brother ahlungor get the whole complete package...
    Mind sharing how much she asked for?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    They looked and felt absolutely awesome when wrapped inside Cherry's black lace bra, so full and firm and took me a long time before letting them loose - of course that's after all the fun I have with them facing the mirror while fully supported and pushed up....... haha

And tasted delicious!!
    Wow! AHLUNGOR, you are a very good reviewer! Thanks for sharing! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabackpacker View Post
    Wow! AHLUNGOR, you are a very good reviewer! Thanks for sharing! Cheers.
    Got my early morning fix with Cherry , great to be her first client of the day , I could still smell the shampoo in her long hair.

When I got to the sho she is already there in her work dress, a very short tight dress , quite colourful and deep V , showing off her big big boobs and cleavage.

After the financial, I stripped as quickly as I can and when Cherry returns I was naked so I wave her to come closer to me, we are in room one which had the largest oval wall mirror, love this room as I can sit on the side of the bed and play with Cherry's whole body!

Her dress today is so short I couldn't help myself but reach down to grab her butt, then I moved my hands under the dress to feel the skin and I couldn't feel any panties there, don't tell me she is not wearing any?

So I turned her around and reach down between her legs expecting to feel her turf and down to the pussy lips, but I have to hold my horses as she was wearing a panties just a g string so there was not much garment covering her butt, but her front was covered,

Then I turned my attention up the top . It's a very tight bra, not heavily padded as her boobs are so substantial! Have a play over the bra before I unclip her from behind and release her boobs to my delight.

As I'm not often her first client of the day, when I am I jump at the opportunity to really feast on those big tits !

So I lay down on the table , pull Cherry close to me and do everything a Breasts lover usually do on her E Cups ! They were delicious!

When I had enough with my mouth I let loose of my head, my big head and enjoyed my time in between them !

Cherry then asked me if I like some kidney cares today?

I remember I suppose to show her a few tips So I did .

So before I got into the position I asked Cherry to bring the wet wipes and the oil bottle to the table.

I told her that in order to do a proper kidney care, she will need proper trainings like Candy had which I can't teach her but she can do a modified and more sensual version of it and combine a bit of prostate massage / or stimulations to the play.

First up, she will need to give the ass hole a wipe clean , telling her that most people probably don't mind a bit of rimming . And if the client really enjoys it and like your finger inside her he will let you know or his body language will confirm, and if he doesn't like it, he will signal you to stop, and I also confirm that the shop do provide latex groves so it can be proceed in a more hygienic way if that's your thing, BTW, if you do seriously want to have a prostate massage with latex fingering , I suggest you see either Nicole or Vicky who are more experienced!

So, all is set, Cherry and me sat up on the table facing each other, Cherry spread her legs and drop them down both side of the table , and she placed my legs over her thigh , Ahlungor lower part and under carriage now totally exposed, guided Cherry to use the wet wipe to give me a good clean .

Then she oiled up her hands and I slowly guided her hands to all the right places .....

Not going to give you too much details here, interested, go see Cherry and you will see !

BTW, her hands were so good today that I almost let her jerk me off but I resisted and did my usual Spanish finish, her tits were just too delicious to be left alone .

That's all folks !

YMMV if she doesn't do everything she did with me to you, afterall, I have seen her more than 10 times , I earned it !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kidney cards ? Not heard that expression before.

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Kidney cards ? Not heard that expression before.

Sorry mate, should be kidney cares !! Think prostate massage but more on the outside than the inside !

With Easter coming up and a short working week, best to catch a Cherry wipe today !

My no 1 girl is a very sweet Cherry !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh so tempting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysj View Post
    Love it!

Who would u recommend me to see for Spanish lessons now....?

Mate , thanks for your support here and in my Spanish thread!

But asking question is one thing, actually getting your butt down there for the actual Spanish actions and pleasure is the only way to go man !

Call them now !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Took me 1 year to try the double mamasan.

Ahlungor is right, best deal in town ! They know what they're doing and worth every penny !
    Can't imagine leaving unsatisfied.

Even being at least 10 years younger that the two mamasan, i left mind blowed !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate , thanks for your support here and in my Spanish thread!

But asking question is one thing, actually getting your butt down there for the actual Spanish actions and pleasure is the only way to go man !

Call them now !
    Haha you're right of course! I shall squeeze time out of my schedules to pay one of these ladies a visit soon!

Had my weekly Cherry indulgence already on Tuesday - not going to write another full review again but we tried something new and I just like to share here:

The usual, usual and usual and I was naked and ready to go and Cherry just looked so yummy 非誠勿擾的心動女生!(like some of the more popular lady contestants from the SBS show "If you are the one" who kept getting picked as favourite girl !)

And today she was wearing this very thin, very tight and very short one piece deep V dress showing off her big big natural boobs and curvy body. And when Cherry took the dress off, I don't know what this material is called but it came together into just a handful, so the whole dress was like elastic/panty hose materials , no wonder it is so body hugging as if she was wearing nothing !

And when Cherry took off her bra and panties , I suddenly had an urge of something naughty so I asked Cherry to put the dress back on to cover her naked body without the undies !

Wow ! What a sight !

Now I can caress Cherry's big cherries over her dress without any bra protection, and this was almost like she was wearing a big stocking over her body ........... just imagine the fun my eyes and my hands were having when I was all over Cherry's treasure chest in front of the big wall mirror .

And when my hands reached down under and up from her dress, her light turf awaits and that butt and the valley of pleasure and sins and the little bit of wetness ! It's a very different and sexy feels to the hands when they were caressing Cherry this way, she was not naked as there was a dress covering up half of her body but then she was so naked to my hands as I could play with everything ! sometimes bare back, sometimes over the thin dress, Love it !!

Majority of our session was just like that playing this new game until I was so hard for so long and tired, so I need a rest and I lay down and Cherry got some oil on me and started her thing. I didn't want to dirty her dress with any oil or my bodily fluids so off it came again !

Cherry ripe Spanish aplenty is the rest, but that's nothing new for us does it? Unless you counted me cock fucking Cherry's under boobs when she was over me from the side - cum to think of it, it's actually new too !!

Cheers

Ps. I wonder if Cherry is wearing that same pantyhose dress again today ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlungor! how does she compare to Iris? I was a frequent visitor to Iris / Nicole & VIcky but never had the chance to try Cherry. She as good looking as Iris?

I recall Iris being really good. She wasnt feeling well but she still gave great service!

Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    Ahlungor! how does she compare to Iris? I was a frequent visitor to Iris / Nicole & VIcky but never had the chance to try Cherry. She as good looking as Iris?

I recall Iris being really good. She wasnt feeling well but she still gave great service!

OK, first and foremost, Cherry is my current no 1 girl - whatever that means, it means something right ? Even only to myself and as always ymmv !

Iris was the sweetest and lovely babe I met in a RnT shop but she never quite get to that no 1 girl level with me. Having said that, Iris is a few years younger, her boobs are out of this world and honestly , Cherry's are not as big and in lesser shape ! But that's only in comparison to Iris' E Cups! Everything else , including looks, overall services and gfe , Cherry is better !

Answered your questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Holy shit!! I'm sold, gotta try this!!

Cherry blossom! What a sight to be have and to be hold !!

Banned
    Does QVB have a Website or WeChat ID....?

Person's Name : Cherry

Date of Visit : June 2017

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China

Services Provided: No massage, playing with her body for most of the session than Spanish, see below..................haha

My experiences:

I have been seeing a few other girls in the past few weeks especially last Friday when I saw the new girl Miya (aka Tia) in this shop and ran into Cherry on the way out and she gave me this look which she has never given me before. I knew I have to be reunited with her to patch things up. Miya is great but as she has declared (only my boyfriend can fuck me - while I was Italianing her butt crack - let's just leave it at that !!), so I think I better not give up the opportunity of being Cherry's boyfriend at QVB just as yet..............haha

In order to fully appreciate Cherry and her body and really enjoy my session, I rang yesterday and made the first booking of the day with Nicole to ensure I am the first.

Got to the shop but I was 10 min early so I sat at the bus stop across the road and waited. Right on time and I could see Cherry and her slender body appearing from the Town Hall side, her lovely long hair was waving in the morning cold wind. she was wear a big jacket to keep warm but her slim long legs wear those long boots, that's my no. 1 girl should look like fully clothed...............lol

I stood up, ready to cross York Street and at that moment Cherry saw me and she waved her hands to me and say Hi. She open the building door and we walked up together, once inside the shop, I could not keep my hands to myself and we have a big long hug in the reception area and Cherry just smells so good, not a lot of perfume, just a touch and that could just be the residual aromour from her shampoo. what ever that is, you probably would be able to smell it later into the day as she works.

Cherry asked me to wait in the first room while she changed into her working clothes which is this tight little orange dress with the deep V and showing off her ample bossoms.

I put the money with tips on the side bench and started to undress. when I was down to my undies, Cherry came back into the room and we have another big hug, but this time I can feel her big boobs pressing against mine. then I turned Cherry around so that I could see my hands cupping her. Cherry's hand reaches down to grab on to my hardness over my pants. I kissed her face and her naked shoulder, some of her hair got in the way and I continue to kiss her neck and her shoulder over the hair, the feeling was so good, it was just like making out with your high school sweetheart at her place or yours while the parents were out !

The room was a touch cold and Cherry asked if I would like to turn on the heater, I said no need, you are my heater and the room will warm up soon, and of course it would.

Cherry put her hands on my pants and pull them down, when I was naked she turned around and gave lil Lungor the usual pampering and I enjoyed that for a while before I pull her dress up to reveal her lingeries which came out in no time. Cherry's all natural D Cups are cherry wipe for me - this is the reason why I want to be her first, I could suck and lick those babies, Cherry's breasts are quite pointy, so I could almost take half of her tits inside my mouth, the sucking feeling was very satisfying and she seems to love it, Cherry loves to giggle while we are intimate and I don't think it was all acting, she either genuine likes me or gets tickish very easily, either way, I love doing all those things to her and my hands are all over her, nothing is really off limits for me and before long, I was a tired from all the standing up and plays so I lay down on the table and Cherry brought the oil bottle to the table. Part 2 is now officially started.

Since I have lick and suck on Cherry's body a lot today, she returns a lot of the favour before her oily hands and my oily cock are reunited, she knows all the ticks in the books and my cock was either in her hand or hands or between her boobs, or she would be on top of me giving me some sensational Spanish without having to ask or she turns her body up and use her meaty butt to sit on me and gave me some Italian or butt crack slides. I did do Italian on her a few times and I'm sure she remembers.

So with all the options in front of me, it did give me something to think about - where to cum !!

Sorry guys, like to keep that to myself this time, but you know the drills.

after Cherry made me a very happy man, we clean up, got dressed and as I leave, I saw Vicky at reception, she just arrived I think and she is wearing her high school teacher glasses, and not much make up on, still wear her street clothes which today is a white shirt with her big tits swinging a bit inside !! it's amazing how some lady can look so sexy without showing your her naked body. Vicky is that kind of a special lady.

And the funny thing is Vicky wasn't sure if I was leaving or just arrived, she looked at me and asked are you seeing Miya ?? I laughed and said, no, I just finished with Cherry! at this point, Miya actually appeared from the end room and WOW ! What a look !!

Miya is again wearing her customery black Playboy Bunny outfit but this is a different one from last week, last week the top has a deep V and showing her DD cleavages which was very sexy but today, the top has a rectangelar window with see through lace and her two big big half melon were starring straight at me with no BRA . TBH, that is the most seductive and sexy outfit I have seen in a shop and it is not just erotic it is also very classy. I think the look of that bunny outfit alone is worthy of the price of the entry ticket !!

Don't take my words for it guys, you really have to see it to believe me. and thank me later.

Cheers:cornut:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast