Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s Friday again !

Cherry 🍒 at QVB !
    Brand new carpet in the shop! Super fresh feeling - super sexy Cherry, super busty Spanish , super booty Italian !

So much fun, not enough time !!!

I usually don’t trust Nicole’s descriptions on her girls especially when it comes to Cup Sizes. So I just ignored this new girl Lisa and her DD Cups !

Booked my after work quickie with Cherry today and we were both Cherry wipe and I am a very happy little old man after our 35 min sensual everything.

On my way out, saw this Busty girl sitting at the sofa, and she seriously was as busty as Cherry with clothes on. I think curiosity is gonna to kill me unless I got her naked and do my own examinations! Trouble is, how to book her on a Tuesday and not upsetting my no 1 girl ??

On my way out, saw this Busty girl sitting at the sofa, and she seriously was as busty as Cherry with clothes on. I think curiosity is gonna to kill me unless I got her naked and do my own examinations! Trouble is, how to book her on a Tuesday and not upsetting my no 1 girl ??
    Well then, I look forward to your review on Lisa soon!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Well then, I look forward to your review on Lisa soon!
    Only if you book Cherry for the hour next Tuesday say from 5.30pm then I could book Lisa from 5.45 for 30 min quickie ........ haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did anyone try CoCo or Joey?

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Did anyone try CoCo or Joey?
    My reviews on Joey and Coco not good enough ??

Cherry Cherry Baby will be going back to China for holiday next month.

So to all you Cherry fans out there, catch her before she disappears for a while.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lately CoCo became my favourite but I knew is still hard to compete against with Cherry!

Cherry Cherry Baby will be going back to China for holiday next month.

So to all you Cherry fans out there, catch her before she disappears for a while.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Lately CoCo became my favourite but I knew is still hard to compete against with Cherry!
    Coco is a very lovely girl too! And those perky C Cups while relatively smaller, they can still do their Spanish job if push cum to you know what.

Well, Cherry is pretty safe at the top of my tree and she is a very special lady,

On the other hand, check out that Nanking bad girl Linda ! She could be a new Star from the horizon!

Knowing it’s my No. 1 girl Cherry’s last day before going back to China for holiday, of course I have to cum on her to say goodbye and have another bite on her Cherry before I let her go.

There is not gonna be another review , so many already , I am sounding like a broken record.

One thing I want to say though, that’s Rachel is back !!!

It’s the Rachel from 1A with the big big boobs, she can be taking Cherry’s place to warm up my cock when she is away.

I’ll find my old review and re post - if I can find it !!

Cheers

Ps. Looking forward to seeing Cherry when she comes back as every time she went home she will eat so well that she always put on a little bit of weight and usually go on to the right places ....... haha, I’m sure you know what I mean !

Cherry 🍒 Baby is Back in Town !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I didn’t see Cherry today as I have some unfinished business to do with Rachel which just got to be done !

As I cum out of my room with Rachel in my arms , seeing Cherry 🍒 in the sofa saying hi to me was a little bit awkward is an understatement!

Oh my oh my Cherry 🍒 fresh from a holiday back looking so pretty in her glamorous self, so delicious to eat ! So, as it stands her no 1 girl position in my heart is still rock solid and no doubt in my mind that my next visit to QVB will be a great union with my Cherry baby !

Sorry Rachel, it’s your turn to wait for your turn now........ 😆 haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why ahlungor you 2 timer you.. and under the same roof too!
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Why ahlungor you 2 timer you.. and under the same roof too!
    Haha
    Mate , can’t understand your English man , please explain ??

When to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 today and it was one of the best session we ever had:

Why? Because Cherry has just bought some sexy lingerie from a Chinese website and she has brought the new novelty to work to show to the other girls (well , may be I wasn’t the only lucky customer but hey , I don’t really want to know so I never asked , but gee she looked oh so sexy in it!

It’s a one piece black body hugging fishnet type pants suit with an opening in the vital position , so Cherry stripper naked and got into the piece , I was so excited ! This is the first time ever a ML has wear this type for me! Have had some WLs wearing something along the similar style but usually they take them off before the shower anyway so to have Cherry 🍒 wearing that throughout the session , this is the first and not surprisingly I was so aroused I actually gave her my best performance ever !!

Sorry, no details can be shared here since I had lost my Gold status , I’m sure you know what I mean ......... ha ha.

PS. I also like to ask the forum if that punter who went to see Rachel this afternoon just before 5pm is here somewhere, as you were dropping my name and asked to meet both Cherry and Rachel and then settled for RACH, hope you had a good time too, review coming ?

Just saw my girl Cherry 🍒 for a quickie .

I had a mixed fortunes in punting / Sportsbet over the weekend, won some : Hartnell win and trifecta, West Coast and Rooster Double ! Would have collected another grand if Melbourne won, wasn’t going to be and the sad thing is, unlike the AFL final, Storms was Never a chance in the decider, so much frustration, just got to give them all to Cherry 🍒, of course now I am a very happy man but that’s not because of the usual great part 2 that I always get from Cherry 🍒 but the part I she squeezed in after the part 2, sounds confusing, sorry, that’s just the way it is, and my apology to the brother who came right after my session and the one after yours ....... lol

Well, basically I only paid for my quickie 30 min plus tips, I was happily done at the 25 min mark but I really got a tight back so I asked Cherry 🍒 if she has another booking straight after , she does, but her client is not there yet so I said why don’t you give me a quick massage on my back until your customer arrive.

What follows was one of those really great and firm push oil massage I ever have, as Cherry 🍒 was a trained nurse back home so she knows her massage and can really do a remedial treatment, it’s just me always go for the 30 min quickie so never really have a chance to enjoy her part 1 since probably our first few session. Anyway, as soon as Cherry 🍒 runs her hands on my back, she knows my back is very tight , so she used a bit of oil and really working on all my pressure points and along the spine - a la Coco and Candy standard ! And she did that for about 10 min and gee that was good, if I haven’t got a train to catch, I would definitely want to pay for more extension - the fact that she has another booking was not really on my mind at the time, then Cherry 🍒 moved to my shoulder and you guessed it, it was just as tight. So she keeps work on my neck and shoulder just like those people who worked in the central atrium area of a shopping centre and gives you one of those trial 10 min/$10 of very firm neck and shoulder masssge, Yeap, just like those . And equally good if not better. As Cherry 🍒 also have the softest and warmest hands ....... haha, of course I’m biased !

And then while I was really enjoying myself, Vicky knocked on the door and said the next customer is there now, so we have to wrap it up. Luckily, Cherry 🍒 has already dressed by then so I told her don’t wait for me just grab all the table cover and wet wipes etc and go to her next appointment, as it would take me another 5 min just to put all my clothes back on.

Well. This is not really a review for my RnT session with Cherry 🍒 whom I had reviewed enough times , but just to inform other punters who may be also looking for some one who can really provide a strong massage and with the right attitude and awesome part 2!

Just saying it.

Won’t Call Cherry 🍒 my no. 1 girl if she can’t massage do I ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey AL, please apology here as I am the guy just after you

just joking, lol. Yep, as I mistakely got off at another station, I was about 5 mins late...and when i arrived was told need to wait a little bit.

Have been to QVB couple times but ....tbh, i didnt have a good time regarding nicole's incorrect decriptions.....(lol), but have heard plenty of good AR of Cherry I m happy to give it a try.

P1: As a regular punter, I went to RNT/FS about 2-3 times per month. I would say Cherry's massage skill can be the top 3 in my list. She can do storng massage and find the spots. "oh, you got the same souring spots as the older customer before u" ...then I thought that guy would be AL, lol.

P2: No more to say, just queen of Spanish. amazing size and prefect shape. they're a bit too soft for me as Cheery not a gym girl. But they are great couple.

PS: I tried extend my session to 1hr once I saw Cherry's pretty face and prefect boobs but wad declined as she got another booking

Yes, of course, my sincere apology for delaying your session. In fact I should actually thank you for coming in a bit late so that I could steal an extra 10 min of great part 1 from Cherry 🍒!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaus View Post
    Hey AL, please apology here as I am the guy just after you

just joking, lol. Yep, as I mistakely got off at another station, I was about 5 mins late...and when i arrived was told need to wait a little bit.

Have been to QVB couple times but ....tbh, i didnt have a good time regarding nicole's incorrect decriptions.....(lol), but have heard plenty of good AR of Cherry I m happy to give it a try.

P1: As a regular punter, I went to RNT/FS about 2-3 times per month. I would say Cherry's massage skill can be the top 3 in my list. She can do storng massage and find the spots. "oh, you got the same souring spots as the older customer before u" ...then I thought that guy would be AL, lol.

P2: No more to say, just queen of Spanish. amazing size and prefect shape. they're a bit too soft for me as Cheery not a gym girl. But they are great couple.

PS: I tried extend my session to 1hr once I saw Cherry's pretty face and prefect boobs but wad declined as she got another booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any pictures ?

Or does qvb have WeChat?

Must be Xmas time looming, punters are rushing to get one last punt in before the year end or taking time off with family , the control sheet page is nearly full and that’s good to see, even though between Cherry 🍒 and Vicky, they seemed to have decided to double booked me again !

Vicky was forever apologetic and tried to justify why when I actually arrived 5 min before my booking time and yet Cherry 🍒 is already 15 min into her current job as written on the book.

I certainly don’t have another 10-15 min to wait , may be I could settle for a quickie with Vicky......

Then I heard Cherry yelled out from room 4 and said she will be ready in 2 min! Really ? According to the book, her session only started 15 min ago, unless this punter was like the old me and just having a real quickie.

It turns out he was a walk in but a regular of Cherry 🍒 and Cherry 🍒 knew I would be coming in 15 min so she offered to do the part 2 with the client first and then Vicky would complete the session with some after cum massage - so everything just works out !

And I was only waited for like 3 min in room 3 before Cherry 🍒 tidy up herself and come to do me ........ haha , well, I wasn’t going to complain anyway but pretty impressed with how enterprising my no 1 girl is and no doubt the other punter would have appreciated Cherry 🍒 for fitting him in.

When I was leaving with a big glean on my face, two more punters just walk in, one Asian and one Aussie brother , both have bookings as Vicky was asking the question as they walk up the stairs.

Wishing all boys and girls are very happy today at QVB and Merry Xmas to you all.

Cheers

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast