Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is getting a legit massage with no extras frustrating for ML's?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    This thread seems to be all about budget shops with no shower, at this end of the market you can't be too fussy (on either side) ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    These are all really great answers, did not expect this many replies.

I just assume that since the door is unlocked that they are open to general public, including women, therefore there is no obligation for part 2. From the few times I have been to True Thai (I always go around 2pm), it seems quiet. I figure they'd prefer to massage a legit customer over no customer at all. Also, for $45/hr, it is a great deal. I can't really see a reason to go to a legit store if it is more expensive (I guess it would be a better massage). I don't have health rebate available (I'm 23 and not sure how it works).

Every time I have been to True Thai or Ruan Thai, they take my undies off for me and offer extras at the end. I will let them no when I am not after extras. Thanks guys!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Bring back the good old days of 501 Newtown where a free HJ Was included in the $30/30 min !!
    Do they still offer this? Haven't been to 501 for yonks, though David still drives an S class

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Hey, but don't forget most of these shops get their Council DA approved on the basis they they will only be operating a legit business. "Sexual services are strictly not allowed". Anyone, including women, should be able to go in and get a normal massage without being harassed to take services they didn't expect or want.

LOL
    But the sign says No Sex

Banned
    Female clients nearly never tipped!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    501 Newtown - they have up the price to market standard.. but not the service ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't go for part 2 if first their part 1 was totally crap. I'm not asking for a proper massage but surely they can do better than prodding here and there. Its just being lazy. If they do this, i give them a second chance if they can properly turn me on. If they just do the prodding and ask me to turn over then that's it, i don't want any extras at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I normally find that if the girl are terrible/lazy in part 1
    You get great part 2 in return

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I normally find that if the girl are terrible/lazy in part 1
    You get great part 2 in return
    They have to be good at something. If parts 1 and 2 are both terrible then the girl should be looking for a new job.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about paying the tip and still opt out of part 2? I did this a few times with the same ML, all the time assuring her that it's because I really liked her and I didn't want to come across as a pervert. I even kept my undies on but of course, little bro was his usual upstanding self!
    Call it an experiment if you like.
    My last few visits were some of the best experiences of my punting career.
    Eventually had to call it off / stop seeing her, because it was getting too personal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, according to my personal experience, the ML's attitude in part 1 can mostly reflect in part 2 as well. Like if in part 1 the ML is really quiet and don't want to engage any chitchat with me at all, then mostly likely the part 2 will be very clinical with minimum touch on my body and pussy play not allowed. However, having said that, I still go for $50 option every time since I can't reject the temptation to see them getting naked

Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    I don't go for part 2 if first their part 1 was totally crap. I'm not asking for a proper massage but surely they can do better than prodding here and there. Its just being lazy. If they do this, i give them a second chance if they can properly turn me on. If they just do the prodding and ask me to turn over then that's it, i don't want any extras at all.
    There are plenty of lovely Mls I only see them for part II ! Especially these days I mostly only have time for a 30 min quickie. Gone were the days when I would see Coco, Yuki or Lisa for a great hour session and the part I was usually even better than part 2!

Take Emma (Diva), Cherry (QVB ), Cici (227) or even a milf like Mina (Pyrmont) for example, the 15 Min part I has always been turned into hugging, caressing and embracing and playing of tits times ! That's why I see them for anyway so why waste time on getting a massage which I don't really need ?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They have to be good at something. If parts 1 and 2 are both terrible then the girl should be looking for a new job.
    What if she is really pretty, speak Cantonese to me, has a hot body, young and busty ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tell you what is frustrating rocking up to a booking only to be told someone else already booked her and all others are busy! What a waste of time ! Kills the feeling too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What if she is really pretty, speak Cantonese to me, has a hot body, young and busty ??
    she will only have you as a customer then ...haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Business transactions are all we are experiencing. If you think about it, massaging is harder work than jacking you off. They deserve to be tipped if you're seriously expecting a full hour of massaging. I will tip if it's straight massage, but my regular has been refusing my tips, so I make it up by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Business transactions are all we are experiencing. If you think about it, massaging is harder work than jacking you off. They deserve to be tipped if you're seriously expecting a full hour of massaging. I will tip if it's straight massage, but my regular has been refusing my tips, so I make it up by other means.
    Lol tell us more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12