Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastige 8 and K Town

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mastige 8 and K Town

Hi Bros,

I am lookong some variety. Had been visiting Midas way too much, thinking to change the scenery and pay a visit to either Mastige 8 or K-Town. Any bros here has any good experience there ?

I went to both Mastige 8 and K-Town a couple of years ago, wonder if the standard is still the same.

Thanks bros.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time i went to M8, nothing has change so far. I like their cozy big room with shower. You also get facial at the end of the session. They also have a jacuzzi bath tub inside the room, if you choose that option. Girls are usually pretty good and friendly. The bad thing about M8 is that they don't have daily roster, as far as i know of. It's a little bit pricier than the ss or irenes.

Banned
    Masstige 8.... last 3 visits...the girls were time cheating....book for an hour....get 40 minutes....K Town is far superior....
    Better line up of girls with much better attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the girls prettier than the usual rnt shops?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Avoid m8. Girls have kps. Stick with Midas

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I used to go to m8 many years ago but over the years kps has become prevalent and I don't even bother dropping in for a look now!

Banned
    Does anyone know if k town provide bbbj?

Banned
    Been going to K Town/ Romeo's for years....occasional FS But never been offered bbbj....not even by accident

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Are the girls prettier than the usual rnt shops?
    yes. at least one solid nine in the lineup daily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh too much KPS at m8, not really getting maximum value for ur $$$ lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Does anyone know if k town provide bbbj?
    When it was Romeos I used to get bbbj (DD and CIM also) from one girl I was a regular with. She was the only one though, the other 20 girls I'd seen there all gave cbj.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    CBJ, I don't even bother with it, I'd rather have a popsicle ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bro,definitely ktown, m8 is super busy and girl is soso. ktowns girls are super hot, some korean girls even peform bbbj pussy slide and 69 to me. i love ktown. however midas has best service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woshihuangsedawang View Post
    bro,definitely ktown, m8 is super busy and girl is soso. ktowns girls are super hot, some korean girls even peform bbbj pussy slide and 69 to me. i love ktown. however midas has best service.
    great share man, looks like i need to do more research on ktown and check out sometime

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any info about Midas? wechat? I check their website but nothing there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to m8 the other day with a mate. Bit disappointing to be honest, decent line up with hot girls but quality of service wasn't there, did 90 minutes, mate didn't get a cbj and he isn't seasoned enough to ask. Mine was a mechanical experience... I'd say my best times were at Romeo's/Juliet's where I've been lucky to have everything (but of course ymmv) ... One girl who unfortunately is gone I had an amazing 2 months with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely pick Romeo (KTown) and Juliets over M8. Had some real fun times at both. Midas has the best rooms IMHO. Of course as always YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For my Juliets comes first then m8 and ktown, don't know why but Midas just doesn't hit the spot for me. Can anyone confirm that if you go for the 45min at Midas, the girls will not shower you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    Definitely pick Romeo (KTown) and Juliets over M8. Had some real fun times at both. Midas has the best rooms IMHO. Of course as always YMMV.
    Midas used to be the best place in Sydney IMO. Every girl was a stunner and they were all well trained. Last time I went I was very disappointed, walked out after the lineup. Might check out KTown next time I'm over that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas use to have top service girls and are mostly all outgoing, these days their quality in girls have seriously gone down. Juliets has more younger looking girls IMO but lack the skills as oppose to those i've met in midas. M8 is yea....KPS central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast