Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 28/12/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty, curvy, OK B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, butt-plug (also had other toys), 69, mish

Value for money/recommend? : There are better girls at 64 but is was still an OK session, particularly as a result of the excellent DTBBBJ

My experience/comments : Sent a text in the morning requesting Ada at 11:00. No reviews on her, just liked what it said on the 64 website.

Arrived on time, paid the papasan at the counter and was told to go to Room 6, where Ada was waiting. There was a heavy smell of cigarette smoke in the room.

She had a massive pile of towels on the bed, just off the washing lines, which she was folding. I was given one and I showered while she finished the task.

Ada was wearing a black bra and knickers. She is quite short, reasonably pretty, is quite curvy, with a very slight amount of tummy fat and OK B-cups.

I lay on the bed while Ada finished readying herself and the room. When she joined me it was the briefest flicking of her tongue on my nipples before she moved round to kneel between my legs and start blowing me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and pretty deep. She used her hands and tongue well and there was no hint of teeth and only the occasional interruption. I let this go on for a good while.

The 64 website said she rims but she showed no inclination to do so but she did start to tickle my perineum and then my asshole with her fingers, which was good.

Ada then got some lube and gave me a hand job while continuing to finger my asshole.

She made some gesture with a finger which I took to mean that she was asking whether I wanted her to stick a finger up my ass (her English is almost non-existent) and I said “Just a bit” but she got up, went over to her suitcase and returned with a washbag out of which she pulled a butt-plug.

I have never been on the receiving end of a butt-plug so I thought I’d see what it was like. Ada put a condom on it and applied some more lube. Meanwhile I looked inside the washbag and found it also contained three or four vibrators of various shapes and sizes.

Ada was now squatting between my legs and she gently inserted the plug. She then used her foot to hold it in place while she used both hands to stroke my cock. It was OK for a bit but I’m not a big fan of having things stuck up my ass so after a while I asked her to remove it.

She continued with the hand job and lightly fingered my asshole.

I then wanted some 69 and I asked her to suck me again. Instead of just wiping me down to remove the lube, Ada asked me to go into the shower to wash it off.

She then moved round to sit on my face but I got the impression that she didn’t want to be in that position – my cock was in her mouth but she wasn’t moving her head at all and I got no reaction from her while I licked her. So that didn’t last long.

Time to fuck so I knelt on the bed and she applied the dom. While she was doing so, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth (another of her services advertised on the 64 website) but she said “No”.

Ada had made a few comments about my size, comparing the thickness of my cock to that of her wrist, and when I gently entered her it was really tight. I took it slowly and she was making quite a bit of noise but I couldn’t tell whether it was through pain or pleasure – or possibly both!

I kept asking her whether she was OK and she said she was so I kept going to the conclusion. Ada took it well but seemed quite relieved when it was over.

She showered and rejoined me on the bed.

We tried to chat but as I said her English is poor. However, I did, with the help of her phone app, establish that she is from HK, has been in Australia for one year and had only just started at 64 (a check of the rosters when I got home revealed that yesterday was her first day at 64).

I also asked whether she worked anywhere else and she said Hornsby 142, also as Ada (that saved me $150). Again, I checked the rosters and saw that she has so far only worked four days at 142.

Time was nearly up and Ada offered me a cigarette. I declined but said she could go ahead if she wanted and I took the opportunity to shower, dress and depart.

From my experience there are better girls at 64 but it was still an OK session, particularly as a result of an excellent DTBBBJ, and I now know what it’s like to have a butt-plug up my arse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ada @ 64

I had the pleasure of Ada later the same night. Very pretty girl, minimum make up, natural 'B's with small nips, no tats that I could see.

Happy smiling welcome, minimum if fussing about when I went to the shower. Some girls can take ages getting re-organized after a punt (Fei-Fei one time was updating her accounts notebook while I was lying there waiting!)

Started off with a body slide, into a pleasant bbbj. Soon I asked her to throw a leg over for some 69 which she seemed to relish as she asked me to reverse my position on the bed by hanging my head I've the edge while she stood astride my face (Gods I love short girls!) and I played with her boobs, but had to be gentle with her nipples. Every now and then she paused the BJ to moan and quiver. This alone was getting me over the line so I hugged her waist, pulled her down close and rolled sidewards towards the view from the wall mirror. She knew I was going to blow and let me pelvic thrust into happiness (and her mouth).

After cleaning up we still had time left so some light conversation (iPhone App assisted) later I was starting to get worked up and went DATY. Ada went nuts for this, holding my head down while hers went back. I've had some girls ask me not to bring them to climax because it makes them tired for the later punters. Not her. To quote a line from a movie: she was so wet I could hear waves crashing into the shore!.

With time nearing the end, we had a shower, I gave her shoulders a quick massage, she asked me to stay longer but sadly I had to go...

Definitely seeing her again! DATY, BBBJ, CIM, anal tickling but didn't get rimmed, FIV but be gentle, 69...

Shop Owner
    Ada is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    Ada is working today , for booking 95241278