Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Beautiful breasts, In shape but not toned, girl next door look

Pussy : Unkempt up to, and hairless where it matters

Roster : -

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS and a very nice GFE

Review:

Had a bit of cash burning a hole in my pocket and decided I had a few hours to burn before watching Origin so I decided to visit 64Alexander. Went up and was ushered into a room which was empty at the time but paid for my hour and started to strip down to shower. As I'm showering, the door opens and in walks Yaya with a jacket on and a plastic bag (I assume she just came back from the shops), she smiles a stunning smile and starts to take off her jacket and reveals a little black dress underneath.

After I towel off, she starts getting more comfortable and removes the dress and unclasps her bra. At this point I don't think much of it but when the puppies burst free of their confinement I was pretty excited. They werent excessively big, just the right size for her frame but they looked amazing. At this point she tells me to lie on the bed face down and proceeds to catbath me a very moist, and very dexterous tongue. Over I flip and she continues bathing me with that amazing tongue of hers, which lead to a slow, sensual bbbj with lots of eyecontact and great use of that tongue.

After I while of that, I ask for DATY which she complies with. She's unshaven down there and somewhat long but her pussy starts getting wet pretty easily with soft, teasing motions. A bit of that, then back to a bbbj and then on goes the raincoat.

Started with her riding cowgirl which is a treat for the eyes watching her bouncing up and down with the twins, mish which she really started getting into where she was pulling me in with her legs and arms and then switched to doggy to finish.

After the deed was done, she told me to lie on my stomach and proceeded to give me a pretty nice (firm) massage while we chatted.

Overall, a great GFE experience, and will definitely be back to see Yaya sometime in the future.

Money well spent? I think so!