Thread: Mia - tight little package, shower action.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mia - tight little package, shower action.

Was home and bored so i thought id try a place ive never been to before. Ordinarily i punt away from my local neighborhood to mitigate the risk of running into anyone i know. Nothing more embarassing than stepping into a shop and have an uncle or neighbour pass you etc.

But given the time of year i thought it safe so wanted to give 7 Cowper a try. I texted the shop and was told there was a new girl named Mia, she was marketed as only 19 years old, a student, D cup and 160cm tall. Some of this was even true.

7 Cowper is located in a street with lots of the typical light industy type businesses (e.g panel beating shops). The shop is paralell to Granville train station but tucked away one street over so you wouldnt see any pedestrian street traffic.

I entered the double steel barred doors an was greeted by Mamasan who knew i had a booking.

MIA:

Height: 160cm

Weight: maybe 50kg (really small and light)
    Estimated age: mid to late twenties (im asian, i can tell a 19 year old, she wasnt quite that young)

Breasts: B's at best

Face: 8 (pretty, kind of pretty that would make u turn your head in a crowd). She had fairly natural makeup on. Not too much.

Body: 8 super tight package. She might not be 19 in reality, but her body certainly felt like it.

Booty: 9 awesome butt, small but rounded. Just the right size to be cupped.Made up for the boobiez.

Damage : $130 for 45min. ($20 off with review). I tried to be as objective as possible despite the economic incentive.

Nationality: HK

Mia came into the room while i showered. I asked her if she what she was studying, she said a few things. It was a very vague reply that shot lots of holes in the 19 year old student story with a set of D cups that i was sold on. She is not new to the industry, has worked at 2 other shops but this was her second day at Cowper.

Communication was ok. She has been here for only 9 months so english was passable but not enough for real conversation.

She was sporting a figure hugging black dress that accentuated her wonderful build. She quickly undressed and joined me, which was nice. She took her time showering me and the little fella, then cheekily turned around and said my turn.

We dried up and made it to the bed. She laid a thin fabric over the mattress which indicates that they dont change sheets between punts. I guess most places dont, except for the top end of town like a Stiletto etc.

I layed down on the bed and she gave me a lovely catbath, from my nipple down to my manhood. She then procedded to put each ball in her mouth, sucking gently. She made an interesting comment that i was clean down there, apparently some clients dont have the best hygeine. Might explain why she likes joining in the shower, which makes sense. She doesnt want to lick a toilet bowl, so its in her interest that the package is well washed. Possibly a lesson she earnt from day 1 at Cowper.

She put on a dom and then started on the blow job. Guess there was no BBBJ on the menu. The blow was good, despite the rubber and she got me really hard. She then said that i was roo big for the small condom, took it off and replaced it with a new one for the main course. I suspect it was more of an excuse to change the rubber to mitigate the risk of breakage etc.

I asked her if kissing was ok, she agreed (albeit reluctantly). Kissing was average, closed mouth, no DFK. I could smell tobacco on her, im a non-smoker which made it a turnoff anyway.

We played around a bit, i asked her to shift to 69, which she did without fuss. She was very clean, i had 1 finger in her hole as she was grinding my face. At one stage she got so into it she lifted from my cock and preceeded to just reverse cowgirl my face.

After a while i got bored. I came to be pleasured, so she got off my face and climbed on board cow girl. She did a really good slow grind until i climaxed.

I have to confess, its been a while since my last encounter so i didnt last terribly long. She cleaned up and as she did so stroked my balls which sent me spasming, which was a nice encore to the orgasm.

We lay for a bit and cuddled. She told me that the customers at Cowper were a bit rougher than other places. More "wham bam thankyou mame" - not her words. Im paraphrasing from what i understood of her limited english.

I got up to get showered, not bothering with some weak ass massage. If i wanted a massage if go to a proper massage place that Alungor recommends (lol).

She asked me how i was feeling, i said i was hungry, i think she was a bit missed. She reaponded only hungry. I think she was expecting more affirmations for her efforts. It was nice enough, i suppose.

To my surprised she joined me again in the shower ans soaped me down. I played with her a bit and kissed her nipples in the shower. Then got dressed and left through the double steel caged doors $110 lighter.

Overall service: 6-7

The shower action was nice but a BBBJ in the shower, lot more DFK, no tobacco smells and less reluctance to service would have been beneficial.

She was attractive without a doubt. Just not that much chemistry. She might be better with someone who can speak cantonese and likes small tight packages. I prefer a bit more up top and was a bit dissappointed i was undersold by 2 cup sizes.

If i wanted a massage if go to a proper massage place that Alungor recommends (lol).

@@@@@@@@

Hi there brother River, it's been a long time , where the bloody hell have you been ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes it has been a while. I try not to punt while in a relationship. Im newly batchelor again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop is paralell to Granville train station but tucked away one street over so you wouldnt see any pedestrian street traffic.
    Note this doesn't apply if you go on Mosque nights.