Thread: Stunniing leggy Angel 100% head turning rate. Super model material at bargain prices.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stunniing leggy Angel 100% head turning rate. Super model material at bargain prices.

A few mates staying at Airbnb close by and they were looking for somewhere to let off the steam after all the partying. 244 being so close is the obvious choice. Knowing their girls line up will be a bit thin in the holiday season. I told the boys not to go together. Two out of the four of them met Angel in separate encounter. So following is the three of us exchanging notes.

Me: So this place good?

Dax: Yeah good place. This girls is absolutely beautiful. Those legs......OMG

Jack: Haha yes so my type, not a single bit of fat.

Me: I think she is very close to a 3:7 figure, sure at lease 4:6. Did any of you convince her to do VIP?

Jack: Nah not my thing, she just lay there but it fine for me.

Dax: I did ask but she said no she don't like to mess up her hair and make up. She did give me a BBBJ. Warm and good lip action. I am fine wit that.

Me: OMG good old jack. Forget you like dead fish lay there just let you work it up....

Jack: yeah yeah whatever. unlike you lazy bastard, just lay there and wait for service.

Dax: Ai ya I don't think she is dead fish lar. Just not moan like that other girl Momoe.

Me: I know. She actually let me do many stuff. DATY, a bit of fingering, light kissing with a bit of tongue (just briefly). Of course BBBJ too.

Dax: Wor you so busy my friend. She asked for tip?

Me: She didn't say it out right but you know the indication, so I pay her $50 extra. You?

Dax: Same here, she said I am nice to her so she just start sucking raw. Did pay her extra $30

Jack: The sex was great though, just the way I like it. Sideways is a great view on the mirror

Me: Nah Doggy....much better especially when I pin her down on the bed with her ass up high

Dax: Ai ha the typical moving4ward move!! I think with her any position is good. Damn I just love those legs.

There is two things that we all agree on. This girl is top notch material face may be 7/10 but her body is 9.5/10. Services level various but none of us was unhappy. Just some variation between the three of us. We also agree that at this price Angel is a FUCKING BARGIAN (litually). She is no Momoe and you will find it hard to find one to beat Momoe in terms of services. Apart from that Angel is certain a must see before 244 roll their price back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The pics looks good, if it is real then it's sure a bargain. I better rush in before their special finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks brother moving4ward for the intel. That quality looks like a bargain.

BTW nice report style. I may try it next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Thanks brother moving4ward for the intel. That quality looks like a bargain.

BTW nice report style. I may try it next time
    It is sure a bargain at their current price. And no, it is not a new report style. The conversation actually happened. What I wrote is more like a summary of our conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When to try this girl out base on OP's report. Very accurate:

1) She is sure a looker, slim model figure, late 20s but well kept body.
    2) very Vanilla services. I ask if she do BBBJ and she ask for $50 tip. Really only soso, had better BBBJ from Chole and Momoe.
    3) Sex was ok really not much to write home about.
    4) Short changed at least 15 minutes.

Overall it's ok for a try out but I come to this shop for their services. $130+$50, I may as well pay $200 for a VIP with Momoe or Chole. Sure head turn rate 100% but return rate 0%.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went to 244 to take advantage of their discount and knowing there is Momoe as a safe bet if Angel is not up to the hype. Was going to just do a half hour quickie but end up spending 90 mins there. There is a mix of OMG and WTF about Angel....

Saw her in the line up and that is where the OMG, really slim and nice body, face not bad too but you can see time start taking it toll. Op for $160 an hour as I have faith in 244 girls services.

The action in the room is quite flat to be honest. That nice body of Angel is really fuckable though. Angel is very talkable and fairly friendly and sure no princess syndrome. Ask for $50 for BBBJ which I think WTF and decided not to go with it. After first round I ask her to start working on me again and she said only one shot. Now that is the big WTF. Told her 2 shot is the standard and she was puzzled and tell me she never operate like that in other state. I though for 5 mins while she give me a light massage. I look at that body through the mirror and tell myself I have to fuck this body again and to be honest our conversation is still in a friendly mood. So against all my rules I extended for another half an hour. Second round was again ok but nothing to write home about.

To be fair I do not regret extend the time as it gives me more time to recover. $260 for a girl like Angel is not bad value. I do agree with others it is much better value and experience with Momoe (I haven't try Chole but heard she is just as good). At the end of the day it depends what you after. Will I return for Angel? No, it's done and dusted. I expect much better services at 244. It's ok for someone who wants accompany with a hot chick. For me I want someone who can do better services at this price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her walk by in high heels and just bra and panties a few nights ago. Looked kinda bitchy but she had a face that made me look twice so I'm going to head back there and drill her hard for a quick 30min session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    The action in the room is quite flat to be honest. That nice body of Angel is really fuckable though. Angel is very talkable and fairly friendly and sure no princess syndrome. Ask for $50 for BBBJ which I think WTF and decided not to go with it. After first round I ask her to start working on me again and she said only one shot. Now that is the big WTF. Told her 2 shot is the standard and she was puzzled and tell me she never operate like that in other state. I though for 5 mins while she give me a light massage. I look at that body through the mirror and tell myself I have to fuck this body again and to be honest our conversation is still in a friendly mood. So against all my rules I extended for another half an hour. Second round was again ok but nothing to write home about.

To be fair I do not regret extend the time as it gives me more time to recover. $260 for a girl like Angel is not bad value. I do agree with others it is much better value and experience with Momoe (I haven't try Chole but heard she is just as good). At the end of the day it depends what you after. Will I return for Angel? No, it's done and dusted. I expect much better services at 244. It's ok for someone who wants accompany with a hot chick. For me I want someone who can do better services at this price.
    You are funny man, she gave you all that bullshit and you still extend? Seriously what are you thinking!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    You are funny man, she gave you all that bullshit and you still extend? Seriously what are you thinking!!
    Like I said it wasn't those situation that I was really upset. Fact is at that point of time it will cost me $100 anyway. The choice is go somewhere else or do it in 244 again. I choose the stay and get it done and dusted.

I did complain about the no two shot in an hour on the way out. Reception was very reasonable and say sorry. They promise to compensate with one more discounted session next time, even the offer is finished already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    .... After first round I ask her to start working on me again and she said only one shot. Now that is the big WTF. Told her 2 shot is the standard and she was puzzled and tell me she never operate like that in other state.....
    I read somewhere that she had just arrived from Taiwan.
    "New arrival, litually fresh off the plane, Angel from Taiwan.
    166cm Size6 C Cup. 200% Taiwan GFE. Standard services only".

It appears she wasn't fresh off the plane from Taiwan but interstate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I read somewhere that she had just arrived from Taiwan.
    "New arrival, litually fresh off the plane, Angel from Taiwan.
    166cm Size6 C Cup. 200% Taiwan GFE. Standard services only".

It appears she wasn't fresh off the plane from Taiwan but interstate.
    Seems the shop heard you my friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post

City 244 all star line up 2017

New arrival, slim and sexy Angel from Taiwan.
    166cm Size6 C Cup. 200% Taiwan GFE. Standard services only.

I went last night as I saw roster got another new girl Fiona. Was show Angel and Chole, Fiona was busy. DAMN!! Angel is hot but thanks for brother's intel. Spend 45 mins with Chole at the VIP room. Mind blowing services. Good mix of GFE and PSE. Boys I told you, This Chole is a must see. Really the same league as Momoe and Sugar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn she looks amazing!!