Thread: Discreetly add shop Wechat account into your wechat

Discreetly add shop Wechat account into your wechat

I am sure a lot of people here wanted to see shop roster photo or add private girl account but dont want to add it into their Wechat, because too risky if found out, also Wechat doesnt let you easily alternate between main account and second account.
    So I will sharing my method to add shop account into your Wechat account without other people found out if they browse through your phone or Wechat apps

I am using Wechat for Iphone, so guide below is based on IOS version

1. Go to your contacts
    2. Select on the contact you want to hide
    3. Click on ... on the top right
    4. Click on "Set Remarks and Tags"
    5. Type in Alias with any normal business name you want (or normal person name), for example: JK Healty Lifestyle Consulting or Ivanka Trump
    6. Tick "Dont Share My Moments", and "Hide Her Moments"

If you want to hide one step further and dont want business to contact you unless neccessary, put it on your block list (or some shop will use profile photo that is too sexy to see)
    1. Tick Block on the account page, choose "OK"
    2. Afterward you can find your blocked contact in Me > Settings > Privacy > Blocked List
    I recommend do this for other few other random people so your blocked list will contain a few name

Please note that you can not view moments for the blocked contact but some shop will put the roster photo on moments.
    In order to do that you need to unblocked from your blocked list and block it again afterward

IMPORTANT:
    Always remember to delete chat message after finish the conversation by swipe left and click Delete

Banned
    Perfect; many thanks!

If you have a family or a partner and getting caught punting will destroy your life, then the safest bet is Not to get your own phone involved in any of these, if there is a will, there is a way , for everything tricks you know to erase and cover your tracks, I'm sure there are ways to expose it.

Let's be very careful out there !

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you have a family or a partner and getting caught punting will destroy your life, then the safest bet is Not to get your own phone involved in any of these, if there is a will, there is a way , for everything tricks you know to erase and cover your tracks, I'm sure there are ways to expose it.

Cheers
    Maybe alungor keeps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a very good post! Learnt a new thing with the blocking to remove from contacts. Thank you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    WHat about if you dont have a partner? Should you still block it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Probably easier if you add and delete the contact when finished

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    WHat about if you dont have a partner? Should you still block it?
    Mate, if you are a free man , the world is your oyster man !

Enjoy !

And you can use your phone for anything that pleases your desires and lust.......... haha

Find any new tpol lately ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Already do the block trick for the only ML I keep in touch with. Don't need to add shops…thats asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    I think the safest bet is to not go punting at all

This tricks is by no mean foolproof, but I think will be quite helpful for non technical savvy user regardless marital status, a single person might don't want shop or private girl nagging them as well.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have u considered adding 2 wechat accounts?
    Google it. It's called slices the program to do this.
    Can have 2 Skype, whatsapp etc...

Or find an iOS app which allows complete private browser and just bookmark all your sites.
    Add in another privacy app which asks for password if the app doesn't have security

Senior Member(無間使者)
    brothers, need some help. I stupidly gave my phone number to a shop when making a booking once and now I am receiving SMSes from this shop on the odd occasion. What's the best way to deal with this? Even came up on my 'Messages' app on my desktop computer, no doubt if my wife or my colleagues/clients see this i am ruined. Lucky i caught it in time but next time may not be so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    brothers, need some help. I stupidly gave my phone number to a shop when making a booking once and now I am receiving SMSes from this shop on the odd occasion. What's the best way to deal with this? Even came up on my 'Messages' app on my desktop computer, no doubt if my wife or my colleagues/clients see this i am ruined. Lucky i caught it in time but next time may not be so lucky.
    Just block the number ! Every app has this function.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Hi

Am not sure about Android
    But in iPhone if you go to contact and click the name there are option to Block this caller which will block phone call, message, and FaceTime

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Easier to use a separate phone.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough View Post
    Easier to use a separate phone.....
    Safer as well, as long as you don't take it home!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When I used Android, I had an app called "Vault" where you could quarantine selected contacts into a password protected folder. Calls and messages for these numbers didn't appear in you r normal call logs.

HAven't been able to find a similar iOS app yet, anyone aware of anything?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tips guys, blocked on iphone. However still don't like the fact that there's a blocked number list that you can get to and see all the blocked numbers. For now it will do. Also sent a message to shop to ask them to remove me from their list although i doubt they will