Thread: Candy mediocre massage skills who is a pro at watching the clock.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry Candy mediocre massage skills who is a pro at watching the clock.

Today i went down to 14 Concord with the expectation that i'd find someone as good as their Queen Emma. Emma is amazing, the total opposite from the experience i had today with Candy. right from the get go, she was not engaging like the other girls, offers no assistance and what i can say about the whole experience was that it was cold.

Part one was OK, pretty lack lustre if you ask me, a very weak massage with little to no skill. Now for the sneaky part, she stretched out part one for as long as possible, finished part 2 as fast as possible then told me multiple times to go shower. The annoying thing is this was her tactic to end the massage 20 mins early. She had intentionally waited for me to shower and get dressed to bring up that i still had time for more massage. Pathetic acting and i saw right through it. Never have i ever come across an ML that does not let me touch her, cheats time and has an overall cold demeanor about her, and i have seen many ML's in my time.

This place is a hidden gem and i wont let this experience stop me from going there. I just hope that next time will be better. I cant wait for Emma to return from her holiday she truly enjoys her work and knows how to satisfy her customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Sorry about ur experience, definitely a big turn off lol..

but it's candy a looker ( face nd body )
    Nd any booty showing thanks !!

Her wechat pics looks good , tall long leg beautiful hair white skin etc...

Its really a nice shop with shower inside !!!

Quote Originally Posted by raffysexy View Post
    Today i went down to 14 Concord with the expectation that i'd find someone as good as their Queen Emma. Emma is amazing, the total opposite from the experience i had today with Candy. right from the get go, she was not engaging like the other girls, offers no assistance and what i can say about the whole experience was that it was cold.

Part one was OK, pretty lack lustre if you ask me, a very weak massage with little to no skill. Now for the sneaky part, she stretched out part one for as long as possible, finished part 2 as fast as possible then told me multiple times to go shower. The annoying thing is this was her tactic to end the massage 20 mins early. She had intentionally waited for me to shower and get dressed to bring up that i still had time for more massage. Pathetic acting and i saw right through it. Never have i ever come across an ML that does not let me touch her, cheats time and has an overall cold demeanor about her, and i have seen many ML's in my time.

This place is a hidden gem and i wont let this experience stop me from going there. I just hope that next time will be better. I cant wait for Emma to return from her holiday she truly enjoys her work and knows how to satisfy her customers.
    Sorry to hear about Candy, hope the shop will pick this up and address the matter.

BTW, any chance of sharing your great experiences with Emma as well ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was with her in my very first visit to this establishment, it was my very first RNT so didn't know what to expect. But after Rebecca and Emma I know what the standard should be loke. Great ass though, she let me come on her ass while she posed in doggy style.