Thread: Rainey - Thai spinner goes with me on an adventure

Rainey - Thai spinner goes with me on an adventure

20s, Thai spinner, pixie haircut, smallish breasts, lovely face and tight body
    Trimmed below, some tats (not many)

Girlfriend Experience

---------------------

Sometime I enjoy a woman who really knows what she is doing and dedicates herself to looking after me. But my real joy is finding someone who has not yet become used to what they are doing, for whom it is not routine - and who can be recruited into our private adventure - just us - in the hour we have.

There is nothing more delicious for me than to have a cute young lady melting in my hands

And thus we come to Rainey.

For me the pick of the lineup on the day, with her cute pixie haircut and fit physique - $160 for the hour - yes please! (Though Natalie - tall blonde Ozzie was pretty tempting too)

Rainey let me take charge and explore with her - trying different things to see what she liked - always respectful of her feed back - experimenting with how she liked to be touched, kissed, stroked, enjoyed.

anyone who reads my reviews would know I am often very explicit about what we did - but I am not going to be this time because it was so situation dependent - exploring a young woman with hand and mouth and body.

Suffice to say that Rainey gave me enough feedback via her responses, that she ended up curled up in my arms, touching me gently and sighing as we ran out of time.

This is a lady with whom it is very very true - that your responses may very - because what you try varies.

But be gentle, listen, respond and enjoy the sheer pleasure of a beautiful young lady vibrating with pleasure in your arms.

Just delicious

Boater

Thanks Boater I like her hair style too! it's cool.... really.

Rainey is working until 12am tonight!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    Spot on Boater. I saw Rainey some time ago and she definitely left an impression on me. It was one amazing girlfriend experience with Rainey.

Rainey until 8pm tonight
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42