Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sussex Star Phoebe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    They Nepalese girl is rostered on today i believe
    I didn't remember any other Nepalese girl working at Diva or SS except for the well known Suzy/Chantelle. In general, Nepalese girls are not easy to find these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She was on the roster last week.
    Hi Bro, can you PM me the wechat contact info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I didn't remember any other Nepalese girl working at Diva or SS except for the well known Suzy/Chantelle. In general, Nepalese girls are not easy to find these days.
    I wish i remembered her name but definitely not suzy. Way bustier and prettier than suzy. Unfortunately she doesnt do any other extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Nepalese girl Chantelle. Very nice. Pretty face and nice figure with some curves. She is quite short. Part 1 massage was quite soft with an excellent Part 2 finish. Would recommend and go back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    I tried Nepalese girl Chantelle. Very nice. Pretty face and nice figure with some curves. She is quite short. Part 1 massage was quite soft with an excellent Part 2 finish. Would recommend and go back.
    Chantelle = Suzy
    I was told by the forum members

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm almost 100 percent sure that they're two different people, since I also tried Suzy a few months ago. Chantelle is Nepalese while Suzy is Japanese

I'm almost 100 percent sure that they're two different people, since I also tried Suzy a few months ago. Chantelle is Nepalese while Suzy is Japanese
    Chantelle goes by the name of Suzy in another shop. However, she wants to keep a low profile.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Suzy is a little older, probably mid to late twenties. While Chantelle is probably early twenties. I'm not sure on these details, they are just an impression. I would recommend both.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Omni Bro! Now I understand. I thought other bro was talking about Sussex Star Suzy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Omni Bro! Now I understand. I thought other bro was talking about Sussex Star Suzy.
    Thanks for clarifying guys! I meant SS Suzy only. I always thought Suzy and Chantelle are the same girl from what someone said here sometime ago. Will try out Chantelle one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just checked SS roster photos and I'm pretty sure Chantelle is the Suzy of 107 quay/Posh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345