Thread: Betty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Betty

Betty

Looks: Attractive, maybe 160cm, slim, perfect perky breasts, nice legs with a couple of tattoos on her stomach. A trimmed bush with just a slight landing strip. Small amount of under arm hair (not a fan but only noticed it once).

Price: $130 for 45 mins.

I had called 64 the day before to book Tiffany for 45 min as I had seen her last week in the hallway and I decided I wanted to spend some time with this woman! I headed down and arrived right on time. Sophie took me straight into a room and asked me who I wanted to see, I told her I had a booking with Tiffany and she looked sad and said Tiffany has been delayed by a previous booking and will be a half-hour late.

I had been checking Tiffany's photos online and was really excited to see her so was really really disappointed, especially as I won't be able to come on Sundays anymore… Which means I probably won't be able to see Tiffany ;(. But I didn't have the time to waste sitting around waiting. Sophie said she would send another girl in to see if I liked.

As soon as Sophie left I turned up the dimmer switch so I could see properly who walked in. About a minute later a beautiful looking Asian woman with dark hair and a sweet shy smile walked in. She bowed her head and asked if I would like to see her.

"That depends," I said "can kiss you?"
    "Yes" and another shy smile.
    "Can I lick your pussy?"
    "Yes" and yet another shy smile.
    "Can I cum in your mouth?"

A look came across her face, not sure if it was revulsion or not but she didn't seem happy at the prospect for about a second. I guess she could tell that she was about to lose a customer unless she said yes though because she quickly changed her mind.

She gave me another smile and nodded and said "yes".

I didn't like the look that had flashed across her face so I queried, "are you sure I can cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, yes".

Okay, well an attractive Asian lady that is going to kiss me, let me go down on her and let me blow my load in her mouth certainly ticks all my boxes, so I said, "45 min please".

I gave her the money and jumped in the shower. She was back by the time I was drying off and she quickly took off her clothes and came meekly towards me. She seemed quite shy and I was feeling the same, so there really wasn't much conversation. She stood right in front of me and tilted her head back a little and opened her mouth and I took the invitation and went in for the kiss.

It was wonderful! Soft and sensual, just a little bit of tongue and very soft lips and I instantly noticed that she did not taste like cigarettes which is a huge bonus for a non-smoker!!! It was lovely, I must have spent several minutes just standing there kissing her while my hands roamed from stroking her hair down her lovely slim back and back up to gently massage those perky mounds of joy. She has very small light brown perky nipples that were standing to attention from the second I saw them to the second she put her clothes back on at the end.

I asked her to lay down on the bed and I climbed on top of her and continued with the soft sensual kissing. I must say I haven't enjoyed kissing someone this much in a very long time if ever and I spent quite a bit of time sucking on her lips and tongue. I ventured down to explore those perfect tits, B or C cup I would venture but for me shape is more important than size and hers were perfectly round.

I sucked and licked, going between the two with one hand gently massaging whichever one wasn't currently getting abused by my mouth, wouldn't want one of them to feel left out :-). Back up for a bit more kissing of that luscious mouth before I decided to venture south. I got sidetracked on the way down by the butterfly tattoo on her stomach. I will admit that I made out with the butterfly, but skipped past the rose tattoo.

It was a small bed in a tiny room and I ended up with half my body hanging off the bed as I started to go down on her and it was a little uncomfortable. She has a nice pussy and I was happy to lick it and suck on those lovely lips. She moaned softly and after a while brought her hands up to squeeze and cup each of her breasts. I asked her if she liked it gentle or firm and she simply replied yes.

I have to say as I was looking up at her grabbing her breasts I noticed that she has very sexy hands, I'm sure most guys don't find hands sexy but I do when they look right, hers were very feminine and delicate and I definitely thought they looked great squeezing her tits. Sexy hands Betty, has a ring to it doesn't it? :-)

I'm not really sure if she liked it or not but I spent a good 20 min down there, trying different techniques and pressures and listening to see if any particular technique brought about more excited moaning but I really couldn't get a read on what she liked as the entire time it was the same soft moaning. She did tense up and shake a couple of times towards the end of my 20 min foray and later told me that I made her come and thank you very much but I wasn't really sure. Either way it was nice.

I ventured back up and couldn't help stopping off in the hilly area for a light snack :-) before venturing up further for some more kissing. It was at this point that I tried to insert a finger inside her sopping wet pussy, it slid in the easily and got about halfway before my hand was quickly pushed away. I looked at her and said "No finger?"

"No"

Damn, oh well, what can you do?

"I guess my time for some oral, " I declare.

As I lay on my back she came at me from the side and started gently licking my balls. Since I hadn't emptied them since I had exploded in yo-yos mouth six days ago and everything was rather sensitive and it felt amazing.

"Oh yeah, suck my balls," I commanded.

The lovely little lass complied and gently sucked and licked my balls for a good 5 min while I moaned and told her how good it was.

Then she came up and took my cock head into her mouth and started sucking and my God, this my friends, was one of the two great highlights of this punt, the first being the supersoft, sensual kissing without the taste of cigarettes.

As she was positioned on her side at a 90° angle to my body she sort of lent back exposing her beautiful tits as she sucked up and down my shaft but the most amazing part was the eye contact! She would look down as she went down my shaft and as she neared the top she would lock eyes with me and the look on her face could only be described as smouldering sexy. That look just drove me wild and the eye contact was amazing, she would go down and my eyes would dart off to enjoy to her tits or her legs but I would quickly have to come back to admire those beautiful eyes everytime she came to the top of my cock head our eyes locked. I think that was the sexiest thing I've seen, it was superhot.

It was the most intensely sexual look, as though she was saying I know how hot I look with your cock in my mouth and you love it don't you? I know you do bad boy! This went on for a good 5 min and I have to say the eye contact made it one of the best experiences I've had. Then she stopped with my cock head resting in her mouth and she wrapped that beautiful sexy hand of hers around my cock and started jerking me with my head in her mouth and all the while staring into my eyes with that incredible sexy look. I just looked at her and felt my face light up as a smile the size of Sydney Harbour Bridge took over. I could see as the skin around her eyes changed that she was smiling too even though she never took my cock out of her mouth. I think the position was quite tiring for her though so after a little while she moved so her arse and legs were right next to my arm almost in a 69 position but not quite.

She continued sucking me in this position and I couldn't help but feel that it would be wonderful to slide a finger or two inside her as it would have been easily accessible but unfortunately she didn't allow it so I just stroked her legs and arse. I began to slowly thrust upwards into her mouth, slowly and just a little bit at first to see if she was okay with it. She stopped moving up and down and just planted her mouth on my cock head as I happily began to fuck her sweet lips.

I asked if perhaps we could put on a condom and maybe she could go on top for a little while. She gave me that sweet shy smile and said yes. I reached down to my little fella and gave a squeeze and I said, "He's not very hard, maybe not."
    She leaned forward and started kissing me softly, obviously having taken notice how much I had enjoyed kissing her beautiful mouth, she gently caressed my whole body as we kissed for another 5 min or so and my little man firmed up enough to slide the condom on and she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl for a while. Her knees were flat on the bed as she tried to move up and down, I moved my hips with her and it wasn't a bad little ride .

I glanced at the clock and there was only about 8 min left so I told her "Time to take the condom off and I will come in your mouth." I was a bit worried based on her earlier expression what would happen at this point but she said "okay," and as I whipped the condom off she cleaned it up with several tissues.

She started sucking fast, up and down with her arse next to my head, in that almost 69 position. I could feel it building slowly, she was getting tired and had a little rest while using her hand and giving me quick smile. She went back down and started sucking again and knew I was close as she popped up for another rest and started using her hand I started to get real close, I wondered if she would just finished me with her hand or not as I commanded "I'm cuming. Quick suck it!".

She obeyed!

I don't know what it's like for you guys??? But for me if someone stops in the middle of the orgasm, the pleasure disappears and the orgasm dies immediately and I feel unsatisfied as I lose all feeling but the cum still flows out?

So as I started emptying my balls into her mouth I felt her begin to slow down considerably and I commanded her "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!!!". Unfortunately this time she didn't obey, she stopped moving with her mouth attached to the head of my cock and my orgasm died as I frantically started thrusting my hips and fucking her mouth from below… But it was too late, the orgasm had already died and most of the pleasure went with it :-(.
    The
    She frantically climbed over me and spat my load into the garbage bin next to me and I must admit that I did enjoy the sight of my load pouring out of her mouth. Then she quickly ran to her bottle of mouthwash and frantically chugged some down before running to the shower and looking a little sick. She gargled and had a quick shower as I lay on the bed and watched her beautiful body.

Then it was my turn in the shower and I continued to admire her body as we both got dressed.

A quick kiss goodbye and a little hug. I said something like, "Thank you, I enjoyed that".

"Me too, you made me come."

Will I see Betty again? Would I recommend her? Definitely maybe! The kissing was wonderful, everyone likes different things but for me this was by far the BEST kissing experience I've had with a WL (and no cigarette taste made it even better) and that extremely sexual eye contact she gave me while sucking my cock was also an incredibly amazing experience. Cici did give me some eye contact when I saw her several weeks ago but it was nothing compared to this (though I think cici`s technique was a little better). I'm still thinking about that now… it was such a raw, sexual, animal, visual experience, if I do come back and see Betty it will be for these two things.

But I do like to finger a girl and I love nothing more than coming in a beautiful woman's mouth and having her suck me dry without slowing down until I finish and clearly Betty is not a fan of doing this. But to be fair she certainly tried and I did have a fair amount of “ammo”… Maybe I'm just weird that my orgasm dies if stimulation stops? Maybe this would have been a good ending for some of you?

At the end of the day, she is a beautiful young woman with perky tits, a very soft mouth and excellent and extremely sexy and intense eye contact while she sucks. I had a good time, would have been a great time if she could have kept sucking at the same pace for another 15 seconds while I was cuming.

P.S As I hadn't planned on seeing Betty I hadn't done any research on her and I've just noticed that she is listed on the roster as doing special service. I believe this means Greek? Damn she never mentioned it, I've never done it but have always been interested to try and certainly would have gone there! Perhaps I will see her again, get some of the amazing kissing and that wonderful eye contact during the blow job to finally finish cuming in her arse… That sounds pretty damn amazing.

Shop Owner
    yes special service is back door

thanks for the report 69hornyjohn69

Betty is another hidden gem at 64

thank you kindly for visiting us
    Dean

Banned
    Faaark !!!

This report has made me so horny. I want that girl !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Faaark !!!

This report has made me so horny. I want that girl !!!
    Glad u liked it

Im still thinking about it and decided she is definately on my list to see again if opportunity allows... Will try out that ass of hers next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing AR 69hornyjohn69! Keep up the good work! Is she worth travelling 30min to see?

Banned
    Some photos of this girl would be nice.

Shop Owner

** BETTY ** = Busty Slim Taiwanese Girl with the one of the BEST Smiles Boobs Tight Slim Arse Body - Top GFE service .. Special Service IS WORKING TODAY
    a
    call 02 9524 1278 to book her

we are open from 10am till late 12 midnight

www.64alexander.com