Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Demi - Beautiful and caring slim lady

Person's Name : Demi
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Size/shape : Size 6, 5'7", slim build, C cup natural, maybe enhanced
    Tattoos, scars: right arm tattoo

Services Provided: LFK, CBJ, very happy ending

Preliminaries:
    Have read a lot about this place, and I really should come here more often, given I am on the northside
    The price here is very competitive, I understand the women here are a little more mature / more experienced
    Cant see too many downsides
    And New Years time means time to shake off old habits and venture in a new direction

Am told Demi is new, and am recommended to meet her
    After settling the bill, Demi walks in, and she certainly slim, and relatively tall
    She is size 6, 5'7", slim build, C cup natural, maybe enhanced; and Im pleasantly surprised
    I am impressed by this slim, sexy woman !
    She has a lovely smile, cute shoulder length curled brown dyed hair (she had to keep having to tie back her ponytail !)
    Dark elegant eyeliner, and looked hot in her high heels and yellow bra

DEMI:
    This lady is Chinese, and English is not bad
    The stand out feature of this lady is her slimness, and small butt
    She is slim but not mini - petite, without an ounce of fat

We say hello, a light hug, and I then have my shower, then lie on the bed
    She undresses, and her C cups are revealed, very nice
    She tells me how handsome I am, which is usually a boost to the ego, regardless of if it is just courtesy on her behalf. Im grounded enough not to take it all too seriously

She starts with gentle kisses on my cheek, then my nipples, then moves downward
    We have light kissing only, which I respect, and I relax as she pampers me further
    We have a lighthearted chat, she asks me a little about me.
    Reasonable CBJ
    After a short time, we are lying side by side, her nipples in return
    dont have a lot of response, which is either due to surgery, or this isnt a turnon for her

We soon move to the main event, and every way is enjoyable, she is happy to go with the flow
    For me I dont mind at all, but for those of you who do like curves curves curves, then Demi is not for you

Impressions:
    My main recollection from this day, is that Demi was happy to get me across the line, and she enjoys the time doing just that
    Demi would suit a C cup boobs man, who likes a slim lady with a very slim behind, who wants no frills, and good value
    She is streamlined, rather than shapely, but this means she can move her body well
    And her caring manner was much appreciated.
    Its fair to say , I was close enough to Sydney Harbour, and I did enjoy some fireworks

Thanks Demi

Hong Kong starlet with boundless energy Demi in today 28/2

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Rising Hong Kong starlet with bundle of energy and experienced service Demi.. Young, cute and fun.. A beautiful GFE..

Demi - Size 6,D cup,169CM, Toned body, very pretty,experienced,good service, Hong Kong young girl."Newest young starlet and sweet Hong Kong girl Demi arrives @533.. She is experienced in the art of love making and tease coupled with that easy going and friendly nature.. with a GFE and passionate charm.. genuine service and charisma.. Friendly, sweet and gorgeous.. a potential #1 ranked roster girl @533.. Service, charm and unforgettable experience.. dont forget to visit and post your experience and let others know about this new young lady to reside on 533s rosters" REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this TUESDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991