Thread: Beware of who you trust

Baby Member(留言版初哥) We Are Anonymous's Avatar

Beware of who you trust

Greetings citizens of the internet, we are anonymous. Contrary to what you may believe, not all members on this forum are here to help you. There are those among you who attempt to blend in and purport to being your friend, when in fact they have ulterior motives. Beware of those who appear to be trustworthy members of the community, but do not ever contribute. Those who will only admit to performing legal practices while expecting you to admit to illegal practices. Educate yourself, be vigilant and ask yourself why are they really here? We are watching ...

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not Forgive.
    We do not Forget.
    Expect us.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must be talking about GPeck lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ive never purported to be your friend Rodger lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At the risk of being repetitive I do wish we could like posts and comments on this site

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Note for Mr. Anon:

I am the queen of France, and I frequently work as a ML for fun. Every time, I give my patrons a full service for free, and also pay them in gem stones for the amount of cum they manage to sneak inside of me.

Being a representative of a country, I, like all state employees, must only ever represent myself truthfully online, and may only tell people of the good and legal things that I do. It is physically impossible for me to lie about anything, including performing illegal acts, and if I did, my nipples would explode with ants.

ANTS.

As I do not want this to happen, I will continue to be wholesome and truthy all over this forum.

In case people miss the point... being wary of people who only talk about performing legal acts is silly. It implies that 'nefarious law enforcement officials' will pose as members of this community, but will only ever talk about the safe and legal things which they do.

My point may be getting lost a bit here, but let's face it. None of us know anyone else here, and LEOs generally have better things to do than try to buddy up into this forum, and if they did decide to pose as trustable members, there's no reason why they have to tell the truth, or claim to only perform legal acts. They would also have a hard time actually confirming anything that's discussed here.

Quote Originally Posted by downeyundero View Post

My point may be getting lost a bit here, but let's face it. None of us know anyone else here, and LEOs generally have better things to do than try to buddy up into this forum, and if they did decide to pose as trustable members, there's no reason why they have to tell the truth, or claim to only perform legal acts. They would also have a hard time actually confirming anything that's discussed here.
    And still i feed my paranoia. i think it a bit presumptuous to assume what LEOs may or may not do with a forum. while the posts on here may not be enough to prosecute anyone, there are others ways to validate some of the info shared by those who insist on being overly precise and detailed in their reviews, particularly those who mention names of MLs, what they did and pretty much when they did it. "Hey, I was just big notin' muhself on dat forum, orificer", "yeah, well the ML you named & who we threatened with deportation has just identified you. Don't drop the soap, fella"