Thread: Ayu - Really sweet girl

Ayu - Really sweet girl

Hey Lads,

I normally tend to write AR's in batches of 3 but I promised to leave some feedback on Ayu.

I actually wasn't planning on punting today due to being fucked over by work but everything was coming up Harry today.
    Being loaded with extra duties at work the last 2 weeks I simply haven't had time to punt lol but today I managed to knock off work early and decided to book Ayu.

So around 3pm I called Marrickville asking to book Ayu for 9pm, the girl at reception asked if I could switch my booking to 7pm. I asked for clarification if Ayu was already booked for 9pm but apparently this wasn't the case shes just very popular at the moment so could I please book earlier.
    This reasoning still makes zero sense to me but I was in a good mood and simply went along with it.

Since I'm based on the north shore I tend to frequent Gladesville but I'll usually only cross the bridge for Ginza. Marrickville is a bit of a trek and it was such shitty weather as well so I left a little early and took a car as I didnt want to get drenched riding my bike to the shop lol.
    20 minutes before my scheduled time while in Newtown I received a call from Sarah asking if I reschedule to 6:45 and also shorten my sojourn to 45 minutes. Its double demerits today and I really shouldn't of answered my phone which I haven't paired it due to laziness
    The same reasoning of Ayu being popular was given which left me thoroughly confused especially as I lacked the ability to teleport so I replied that I would discuss it on arrival.

As I rocked up to 5 Marrickville, another car pulled up along side me and out stepped an Asian lad. I gave him a nod but he never made eye contact and walked in ahead of me. Sarah greeted him at the door asking if he had a booking with Ayu to which he responded yes.
    Cheeky cunt.
    Sarah greeted me and I mentioned that I was the person she had just called about my booking for Ayu, she then tried to clarify (in english) who the Asian lad had a booking for to which he responded "I'm sorry I don't speak chinese"
    I was struggling not to laugh at this point.
    Sarah then tried to convince me to shorten my session to 45 minutes, I did ask if it was because she needed a break but I guess it's so they could fit more bookings in.
    In hindsight it was really stupid of me to simply agree, I should of just walked as I only ever book 1 hour+ sessions.
    Unlike my previous visits where I always ended up in the room with the hole in the floor, I was led to a more spacious room with a couch
    Don't get me wrong the shop is still dilapidated as fuck but it was a change.

Finally I got to meet Ayu who is totally my type
    Unlike her pictures shes quite small in person with natural B's and short hair like Natalie Portman in Leon, though I probably should of used a different comparison as she doesn't look 12.
    But that was my first impression plus I had a huge crush on her when I was in primary school
    The pictures that have been posted do seem to be of her (though her face is nearly covered) and the hair style is different, her face has had some photo shopping and the pushup bra is working overtime

for me she would be a 9/10 but I'm not sure If I can be objective as I do have a major thing for short haired girls. I did ask her about her hair and she mentioned she cut it after arriving in Aus.
    Maybe some updated pics would be a good idea.

Ayu offers to shower together so we both disrobe and step inside and go to close the shower door.
    The next thing I know I'm standing naked at full mast with the shower door off its rails.
    We both try and fix it but its fucked and the rail is grimy as fuck so we sort of wedge it in position.

Without her heels Ayu is noticeably short, I'm going to guess 150? I did have to squat a little when she tried to soap my shoulders lol
    Shes has decent english and is among the most cheerful girls I have seen, really chipper.

After the shower there was a short cat bath followed by some minor DD and DFK (lol I know some don't like that combo)
    I had previously checked with Jerry to see if Ayu was fine with girthier lads but it was still a little much for her.
    Her BBBJ was quite good, not as good as Mona but decent.
    She was game to try Cowgirl but it was a no go, we did manage some very slow mish with frequent stoppages to make sure she was fine. I picked it up a little near the end but didn't go hammer and tongs.
    I think she might become more comfortable after a return visit.
    Since it was only 45 minutes I was taking a second shower around the time I'd be going for round 2, I think I managed to fix that door though

I ended up paying $200 for the 45 instead of $230 for the hour, I don't see why they don't simply raise her price as they already do have some Chinese girls who are $250 an hour.
    She has a really sweet personality but I wonder if it will last as they seem to have her on a conveyor belt atm, I wonder if she gets breaks at all

Would I return to see her?
    As much as I enjoyed my time with Ayu who I rate highly on par with Sue, the Marrickville store is kind of a dump that makes it very difficult for me to want to go back.
    I much prefer the Gladsville store as its a lot closer and I haven't seen the newly renovated rooms plus Uncle Fox has never fucked me over.

The shortened session did leave me with a bad taste and in comparison my last session at Ginza with Alin was fucking amazing. So I texted Wilson to book Yuko for tomorrow.

Banned
    sorry about the receptionist! I need to slap her face so hard next week.
    but yeah... I knew that AYU is your type!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    sorry about the receptionist! I need to slap her face so hard next week.
    but yeah... I knew that AYU is your type!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
    Yeah short haired girls are great

I'm pretty sure she's popular due to the photos but it could also be that she was listed as the "new Jerry"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

[/I]The same reasoning of Ayu being popular was given which left me thoroughly confused especially as I lacked the ability to teleport so I replied that I would discuss it on arrival.

I think Jerry's phone shots of customer feedback for Ayu got some attention. The other AR before yours must have been another boost too.

Banned
    Heheh Should've taken screenshot when I saw some other's snapchat!
    Like 100%, All the customers Who saw Ayu are very happy about it❤️❤️

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the photo caught my interest too. Fantastic report

Banned
    @x11

bring your pension card, I'll give you a thickkkkkkkk discount ^o^

Time to Ayu... seriously

After reading the other AR's of Ayu, I had to see her again.
    Roy was manning the shop tonight and he finally recognised me, normally he always asks me if its my first time in the shop
    Also I saw Hana in the corridors, Ayu is much cuter lol

Anyway my second session with Ayu was fan-fucking-tastic.
    She was still as happy/chipper as my first visit but was much more comfortable with my size in all positions, I got to try doggy as well.
    Great personality and its a real GFE session, she does sing a lot as well lol

I think x11 said it best, with Ayu an hour is not enough

Banned
    I sang her song. Now she famous

She's here! book her now!
    only few seats are left!~ <3

thanks Lenka and Harry! She's now so popular..

Update, Ive seen Ayu 3 times now with each session getting better.

I need to visit her again soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yo Harry... have you seen deer? What's your opinion of her if you have?

Nah not yet, I'll have to when I'm back in town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ayu is def a winner. always smilling and very tight.