Thread: Erica @ 42 Gladesville & 5 Marrickville - an all-round sensual session

Banned

Erica @ 42 Gladesville & 5 Marrickville - an all-round sensual session

In my first AR I promised that I will be doing another for my second visit to 42 Gladesville in October.

I saw Erica for my second visit after having read some reviews and I also saw her again last weekend at 5 Marrackville. So for this belated AR, I combined two ARs into one.

October visit
    I rang ahead and booked my time with Erica. Upon arrival, I was promptly ushered into one of the rooms on the left side of the building and waited for Erica to arrive after paying.

First impressions confirmed the earlier reviews in that she does have a KPS appearance, but that was assuaged immediately by her personality and diligent service. She has an above average face (7/10) a slim body, a little bit of flab around the belly, and round C cup funbags which looked like they were enhanced based on how good they look but they're natural.

I jumped in the shower as she prepped the bed and a few other things before joining me. After lathering each other up and mouthwash rinsed, DFK'ing was at hand and to be honest I don't quite remember what happened in the next few minutes as I was incredibly horny going into this session combined with the body on body rubbing; stroking my rock hard lil bro; stroking her clit and pussy; then ass-crack cock rubbing; and then pussy-cock rubbing - pretty sure I was in a supercharged sensual blackout. But I do remember her pausing and showing me how she liked to be stroked. I had to tell her to stop as I didn't want to clear the gun then and there.

Dried off and hopped onto the bed. She applied some baby oil on her chest and belly, and did this nuru-message body slide up from below and up into some DFK before sliding my down again. Did that a couple of times, before staying down there for some BBBJ. It is one of my better BBBJ experiences.

At this point, she said that CIM ay-okay as it's clear that I was getting pretty worked up. Naively, I said "no, it's fine" and asked that she go back to doing the the body slide, DFK, stroking and titty-rub. Not long after, I remember exclaiming "oh shit...." as I realised that I could not hold back any longer. Seeing that "Thunderbirds are go!", she quickly engulfed my pulsating cock and sucked me dry like the Brain Bug in Starship Troopers sucking up all the goo.

I lay there recovering (and chiding myself for exploding to early) while she cleaned up. She then told me to flip over and started what was a pretty decent massage. I asked and she said that she worked as a ML before.

I flipped over again and she started working my legs and up . Sergeant Targa appeared to have awoken for reveille. More BBBJ from Erica before show mounted me for the classic cowgirl - I had to pause proceedings as I thought we have progressed into BBFS. It turns I was domed up and somehow missed that, I put it down as testatment to her skillz.

The view from the bottom was spectactular - her breasts looked perfect to me she grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest while she made like a pogo stick and a Hario grinder. She rode and ground until she shuddered and squeezed her legs - I was happy to believe her.

We then moved to mish. (Usually, just before mish I would go through a couple of courses of DATY but her hedges were cut short to the extent that it was too prickly for my liking.) After a few minutes of pounding and grinding, my torpedo room reported tubes 1 and 2 were loaded, flooded and ready to fire. The order to fire was given shortly thereafter.

5 Marrickville NYE visit
    I have been meaning to visit 5 Marrickvile for a while, but it is a bit of a trek for me. I was around that area and saw that Erica was on (along with Lina??).

Rang ahead and booked my sesh with the lass who picked up the phone (was that you Christmas???).

Just when I arrived another bro-punter pulled up in his car and waited for me to go in before he got out of his car. Bro in a black/dark Osaka/Superdry? t-shirt, if you're reading this - sup! Think he saw Lina/Rina as I heard her name being called out as I waited in my room for Erica.

Erica came in and remembered who I was (later in the sesh she said she remembers my ass..... - don't skip Leg Day fellas and squat heavy & below or at parallel!).

She has slimmed down a bit more from last time and has since got a small butterfly tattoo on the left side of her belly (also a second temp butterfly tattoo next to it).

The shower went down almost exactly as last time, only this time I didn't have to worry about controlling myself and had a pretty good view from the mirror opposite the showers.

We dried off and hopped onto the bed and she started with the back massage and body slide. After a few minutes, I flipped over for the same body slide treatment and BBBJ.

Transitioned into the classic cowgirl and was done after a few minutes of riding and grinding.

After cleaning up, Erica said she had an idea and got me to sit opposite the second mirror and she laid in front of me for some breast play in front of the mirror and DFK. She said she was thinking of getting a boob job so that she can do Spanish (Ahlungor ahoy!).

For Round 2, we tried cowgirl, mish and doggie. But try as we might, I just couldn't bring myself to finish it off. Seargant Targa was summoned soon after to courtmartial for dereliction of duty. He probably should not have conducted personal drills in the days leading up to this exercise in hindsight.

In summary, I would say that if you're looking for an all-round sensual session - you can't go wrong with Erica. If you're looking for a GFE, Lina/Rina may be the one for you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Erica is pretty amazing isn't she!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Rang ahead and booked my sesh with the lass who picked up the phone (was that you Christmas???).
    No It wasn't me hehe but yeah thanks for the great review! Erica appreciates it too!

she's available today !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Read both your AR's solid work, I will have to try and see Lina and Erica.

Would be nice if there were some new photos of both girls

Also does anyone else find it amusing that Superdry is actually a British company that is v popular with Asians for its "japanese fashion" style

don't skip Leg Day fellas and squat heavy & below or at parallel!
    Erica here hehehe
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Erica here today check my snapchat I took sneak pic of her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she is good girl but ayu much better overall

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She definitely needs new pic!

Banned
    And she needs to be at 42 more often!