Thread: Cum and try our ladies tonight

Shop Owner

Cum and try our ladies tonight

We have a new selection of lovely sexy ladies just waiting for you to cum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Person's Name: Cindy

Establishment: 666 Elizabeth

Date of Visit: 28 July, 2022, midnight

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo. https://666elizabeth.com.au/

Phone: 0280545025. Chloe direct: 0466223666

Hours of Business: 10:00 till late, variable

Rates: $160ph

Size/shape: 155cm, Size 4, A Cup, tiny, skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity: MLC

Services Provided: bbbj, hj, GFE, DFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend?: absolutely

My experience/comments:

Chloe has finally got her act together, put up a website and gathered a roster of young women willing to spread their legs for the aussie dollar. Cindy, ex 64, 533, 142, and various other shops is a recent recruit.

Cindy is a lovely young and pretty lady, very skinny and small, with Betty Davis eyes, very alluring. I was surprised when I was told she was only charging $160/hour. If she was still at some of those other shops, she would be at double this rate. So that is very big tick.

A second big tick is her shy girly charm. I felt like I was with a college girl on her first date. Probably totally affected, but it gave me a boost to have that fantasy stoked.

Third tick is a relaxed session without a hint of her not wanting to be there. We undressed, showered, chatted, gently kissed and stroked each other. I went down on her as her body relaxed and joined the rhythm of my tongue, her labia engorged and moistened, she reached for the condom and we engaged in all manner of positions. I wanted to prolong the pleasure and held back my climax. The inevitable result is after 30 minutes I became flaccid and withdrew. Cindy then gave me an expert handjob, then when I was at attention again, blowjob to bring me to release. One of the best sessions I have had in years. I’ve already booked my next session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is it $160 or $180 ph? their website says $180

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    is it $160 or $180 ph? their website says $180
    I asked on entry, hadn't looked at the website, and was told $160/hr. I am a longterm customer there so maybe they gave me a discount. Don't know. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good value as city shop $180 for 30 minutes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, I paid $160 for an hour. I just checked the website and it does say $180 for the hour, but, in my experience, these prices are open for negotiation. The photos of Cindy are real too. Chloe knows her business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    No, I paid $160 for an hour. I just checked the website and it does say $180 for the hour, but, in my experience, these prices are open for negotiation. The photos of Cindy are real too. Chloe knows her business.
    Just pay $160 for the whole session for an hour and all services included??
    That bloody bargain

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : 666 Elizabeth Street

Month/Year of Visit : Saturday, 13 August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 666elizabeth.com.au
    WeChat: Chloe202102

Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : 11 AM - late but try dropping in anytime

Rates: $80/half

Extras Cost : no

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK, good massage, more if you ask

Size/shape : Super slim, skinny, size 4, brown, fake DD, spacey

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : For small brown Thai ladies yes. For a Wayne yes. Do anything girl but not for the faint hearted.

Susan has been around the traps and those of us who have lurked the well-known knocking shops will be familiar. I was chatting with Chloe, Susan saunters in and instantly grabs my collar. i wasn’t intending on a session but hey, what’s a man to do.

Raunchy is the word for her. She ain’t no sweet young thing. If you are after a PSE then Susan is your girl. Into the room, Susan immediately drops to her knees, unzips me, takes flaccid roger into her mouth. There is simply no mucking around. No command for shower. Clothes thrown off and into various contortions. She is a small lady, easy to pick up and fuck while standing.