Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A strange offer from a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Oh yeah & whilst I'm here just so you guys know whilst I'm pretty ashamed & embarrassed to admit any of this crappy stupid incident I'm gonna take it as a good lesson learnt in the big world of punting! Hope you all don't judge me too much lads, I'm feel pretty much like the biggest dick on earth at the moment ��
    Don't sweat it bro. A few hundred bucks is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Small price to pay for a lesson learned.

If you hang around here long enough, you'll hear bros dealing with much more expensive mistakes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeah & whilst I'm here just so you guys know whilst I'm pretty ashamed & embarrassed to admit any of this crappy stupid incident I'm gonna take it as a good lesson learnt in the big world of punting! Hope you all don't judge me too much lads, I'm feel pretty much like the biggest dick on earth at the moment ��
    Don't worry about it, move on - I imagine it would be pretty easy to fall for one. Some of them would be experts at this. Maybe You got out of it pretty cheap and unscathed.

To the OP, if you had known her for 6 - 12 months and you really clicked, you would have nothing to lose, but after only a couple sessions, that's a bit suspect. These girls could pick anyone of their regular customers for meetings outside.

Banned
    Oh yeah & whilst I'm here just so you guys know whilst I'm pretty ashamed & embarrassed to admit any of this crappy stupid incident I'm gonna take it as a good lesson learnt in the big world of punting! Hope you all don't judge me too much lads, I'm feel pretty much like the biggest dick on earth at the moment 🙁
    Everyone gets stitched up by a WL or an ML at some point mate, just a matter of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the words guys, yep rather than confront her I'll just try others without blinders on. I do like Snow Lotus but this has put me off, time to check out some new talent at other joints.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate relax. WL/ML or not, many men make mistakes with girls and spend money in vain. You shouldn't blame yourself anymore than you would, had it been a normal girl who let you take her on an super expensive dinner and then disappeared without going to bed with you.

As many others said, you are lucky to have learnt a lesson at a very small cost. I am sure next time you will handle it better when similar situations arise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the words guys, yep rather than confront her I'll just try others without blinders on. I do like Snow Lotus but this has put me off, time to check out some new talent at other joints.
    Shouldn't you let us know who it is? Or still goto SL on the day she works and start seeing another girl and start buying her more expensive presents !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice idea but a rather expensive way to get revenge!

Banned
    Mate all the best, I'm new to the game & have just got rightly screwed by one ML from Snow. I got to be her regular during the past few months seeing her once a week. During this time she gave me her number, offered me the opportunity to see her outside if I foolishly did her a favour which involved buying her an item she told me she really wanted. After some thought I went ahead with it thinking well she'd keep up her end of the bargain. Well the item was paid for delivered & the date to see her was set. Come Tuesday morning the Bullshit started. Cancelled on me after confirming then wouldn't answer the phone, now ignoring my countless texts asking what happened, even though I'm not an idiot and pretty much know I've been screwed. Yes I'm the idiot, yes I should have known but holy fuck where's the sense in it, I got the ph number + home address! I mean the item cost me a couple of hundred bucks, no skin off my nose but really the girl must be nuts if she believes every guy is gonna take this kind of crap. To me it's not really anything as basically I got sucked in but admittedly I sort of braced for it as I had this scenario in the back of my mind. Anyways buddy good luck but make sure you use caution & go with your gut not your dick!!
    Sorry to hear this mate. Many guys have been taken for a ride by these girls. I wonder whether this ML has screwed other guys by promising to meet up with them after the guy has purchased an expensive item for her. What made you deliver the item to her place before even seeing her outside? Big mistake. Go out and then see what happens before purchasing anything expensive.

I had a similar case with one Thai girl who wanted a LV handbag. I wasn't going to fall for her expensive tastes. Not only that, there was no promise of anything in return. For her, it was the thought that counted. Buy her what she wanted and then she would decide if she wanted to go out with you and to be your girlfriend. It appeared she saw guys with wallets full of cash. I saw the material girl immediately and didn't waste my time with her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hey solopuntsydney I have done this before, it can go in many directions, I would play it be ear and don't talk about money wait for her to mention it.
    Just remember not to fall in love ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Shouldn't you let us know who it is? Or still goto SL on the day she works and start seeing another girl and start buying her more expensive presents !!
    Lol!! Good idea haha but yeah not really financially savvy for me buddy haha & whilst I'd love to name & shame I will save her the embarrassment & just say that Mondays are a bitch, take that as cryptic as you need too 👍🏼😉

Banned
    Lol!! Good idea haha but yeah not really financially savvy for me buddy haha & whilst I'd love to name & shame I will save her the embarrassment & just say that Mondays are a bitch, take that as cryptic as you need too ������
    This means she works on Mondays.

Banned
    You can always buy fake LV bags from eBay or Chinatown and claim ignorance when caught.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    You can always buy fake LV bags from eBay or Chinatown and claim ignorance when caught.
    Good one! Many can tell the difference between the fake and real ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha lads all I can say is thank fuck I'm not at the extreme end of stupid & got my kick in the ass early! Also thank fuck this forum exists so I can vent to legend punters like yourselves & get something back to make the impact of it all a lot less 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    It's fairly easy to tell fake from genuine and claiming ignorance won't work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you discuss money in a nicer way?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd say as soon as gifts & presents are mentioned, back the fuck up & ditch it as it's pretty much gonna cost you. Gonna try Summerville today, never been before so looking forward to see if this'll be my return place👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    How do you discuss money in a nicer way?
    It's much easier to discuss the money matter inside the shop while you are both naked than when you are out in the sun and having coffee or lunch with her and wondering how to proceed without killing the mood !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy shit! Just broke my virginity at Summerville with Jenny. Not into long reporting but yes let's just say she's a great masseuse with a great body that finishes extremely well. Worth the trip, great place + Summer is great 👍🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi solopuntsydney

Looks like you have hit the jackpot. Good luck with your future dealings and be careful with the path you take.

On the other side, curious to know who the ML is..and how easy it is to get such an offer. Have been visiting RnT places for years now, QVB being the most I frequent to...

Would like to get along with some ML on a regular basis on the outside..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast