Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hook, line and sinker! The first FS for the new punter. Chapter

Hook, Line and Sinker!The first FS for the new punter. Chapter Fiona

Hi all.

Judging by the title you're probably thinking "Did he get baited and taken for a sucker?" after all I am a newbie no doubt you'd be right to think that. However the answer couldn't be further from that. The true meaning behind the title is that the line has been cast...the bait has been set...and I am now firmly trapped by what can only be described as an unforgettable experience and it leaves me hungry for more. For the senior and experienced punters out there you must be thinking, "He has to be exaggerating." My answer to that is, don't you remember the magic of your first FS? If not I hope you enjoy reading this because let me take you on the journey of mine.

Wl: Fiona
    Time: 12:00pm mid-day
    Cost: $190 (premium service)

After a constant debate with myself at the hours of 4:30am in the morning I decided that I was going to take a leap of faith and try my first FS. Let me also point out that I hadn't slept since yesterday and that basically I have been up for over 24 hours now. My first taste of punting on the 22/07/2016 at QVB massage (check out my AR) left me eager to try more and I couldn't keep the promise I made to myself of once a week (It's only been 3 days and we are at it again!) And thus here we are, picking up the phone and making my first FS booking. The realization had hit me quite hard and the nerves combined with excitement and anticipation were once again on overdrive. Exploring the forum more at a more in depth level had made me realize that not all AR's were what they appeared e.g. owner written AR's, bribed AR's etc. I took a shower to calm myself, dressed in my signature suit add a dash of cologne (Ralph Lauren) and off to the races!

The back entrance to the establishment is nice and discreet as the door itself is behind an outer concrete wall kind of like stepping into a lift on the curb. Now that being said the back entrance is directly in-front of a train station and multiple bus stops take of it what you will but walk with purpose and confidence and a well dress gentleman will never feel as if he's being judged. Pressed the buzzer and reception arrived promptly to let me in. Upon arrival I was informed that a previous client had arrived a little late and that I would have to wait. No dramas I thought...as I was led to a private and personal waiting area which is curtained off. Reception brought a cup of ice water and the waiting began. Now I can understand that some people may not like to be kept waiting especially if they have a busy day ahead and they have booked. I however did not and was fine with waiting giving me time to calm myself and check the girls profile once more just to be sure I wasn't going to made a sucker on my first go around. After 15 minutes of waiting I was led to my room by reception and was greeted by what I think was a really nice room. A Large shower that could easily fit 4-5 people and a large double bed (or queen size not sure). The room itself is really classy in my opinion no objections here. Finally the moment I've been waiting for my prized Fiona walks in...in an open robe and underneath a floral bikini which made her look absolutely irresistible. Gentleman I am telling you this girl took my breath away, She was everything I hoped for and more. A very pretty and cute Chinese girl her laugh and smile instantly melted my heart and I was a wreck. Her personality like her bikini was flowery and bright. Have I mentioned shes pretty? Because she's really pretty in the girl next door sort of way.

First on the agenda was to grab a quick 2 minute shower under the warm water. She cleaned me up (not that I wasn't already clean as I had a shower literally 20 minutes prior) and made sure attention was given to all the right places which was nice. Hope out of the shower she dries me off and onto the bed we go!
    Did I have any idea what was going to happen next? No but that made it all the more exhilarating. My first cat bath will be one I will never ever forget! The way her tongue and lips effortlessly glided over my smooth skin sent me to cloud nine and she hand't even began to work her magic on my member yet. What followed was a body slide which increased the sensual pulses rushing through my body and my brain. Because there was no oil involved you are able to really appreciate the friction between both bodies especially when her nipples glide over you sending tingles wherever they go. She definitely played hard to get which was really sexy as she pinned me down from behind and continued with her lips on my sides slowly inching down on to my lower cheeks giving them a light kiss and repeating the process again on the other side. At long last she finally let me turn over and cat bathed me again from the front while giving plenty of attention to my quite obvious pole which was at half mast. Stopping at my balls she gave them a really good sucking and continually teased my shaft and tip with her expert tongue skills at which point I pleaded with her to stop teasing me as I desperately wanted her mouth to fully embrace my fully stiffened cock, and she did just that. Shock waves of pleasure rippled through my lower body as she went to town on my shaft alternating between slow and fast speeds combined with the constant tip flicking through the use of that expert tongue of hers.

Finally it was my turn!!!! I flipped her over on her back and lovingly sucked her nipples and kissed her breasts. While not huge they were a solid C cup that exuded the perkiness and firmness a natural and young girl like her is blessed with. My hands loved the feeling of the firm flesh and the erect nipples were an even bigger turn on. My mouth could not get enough of her as she arched her back in ecstasy as I devoured both her tits.

The words which I longed to hear were finally spoken "let's have sex." She popped the condom on and off to the races we went. I wanted her to start on top and ride me to see how well she could do this needless to say the feeling was amazing as her love hole took my full length and gripped it firmly. Switching to missionary next I controlled the pace and started off slow progressing to a fast and rhythmic pounding the moaning while not loud was sensual and a huge turn on. Wanting to finish off in doggie with a full view of her fine ass she got all fours as I mounted in and entered from behind. As impossible as it may sound the feeling in this position was on a whole different level. The penetration felt deeper and more satisfying with every passing pound. Her moans increased in volume as well demanding that I go "harder" and "faster". Finally the feeling was too much and we both erupted into our orgasm together. Gentleman to call this experience sex is an insult, this was making love at its finest.

As I didn't want to leave my cock in the condom for too long and so she took it off for me as I dismounted her.

She lay in my arms as our legs intertwined and affectionately kissed me, guys this is GFE personified! I loved every moment of it from the start to the end for that brief hour I was hers and she was mine and nothing else mattered. (FYI she used rinsed her mouth with mouthwash before kissing me so considerate) We laid there and just talked for the last 10 minutes my hand still on those delicious mangoes.

Finally the buzzer rang and it was time for me to get dressed. What a heavenly first FS I could not imagine it being any better. I wanted her to be mine then and there but alas it can only be a fantasy.

Rating time gentleman! (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

Looks: S rank, Her body is slim and tight, her breasts are ripe mangoes than will drive any man crazy and last but not least her face is cute and pretty with a smile that needs to be seen in order to fully appreciate as there isn't a superlative worthy enough to describe it.
    Personality: S rank, As stated she is the girl next door that I've longed for she is GFE personified!!!!!
    Service and desire to see her again: S rank, 99% of me wishes I was still there not writing this AR but AR's are what allow us to continue having these incredible experiences!

Overall Enjoyment S+ Rank

Gentleman if you decide to visit her please treat her gently and with respect. That being said she knows how to please her man and will send you to heaven on earth. If I had the means I would take her from there and have her all to myself. I want to see her again and again and again.

End

Caff3ry signing off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Congrats,

What made u decide to punt? If u don't mind me asking, and welcome - enjoy ur stay

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congrats,

I remember it was hard taking the first punt (as everyone has their own moral compass) but enjoy the journey. You may be hook but enjoy the ride

Sorry guys It accidentally posted without me finishing the AR stay tuned full post coming soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like an amazing first time bud. Nicely done welcome to the club

Review is up gents please enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review and thanks for sharing.

Look forward to your future report and I think you just have the knack of writing.... good skills to have.

Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by docevil View Post
    Great review and thanks for sharing.

Look forward to your future report and I think you just have the knack of writing.... good skills to have.

Gracias!
    I'm being graded by my AR's???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not at all

Wish I can write better...just enjoying the read

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah mate good writing damn lol. lol especially at the suit and Ralph Lauren part...

Does she allow DATY? you should have feast on her bud ...

and with that ranking S haha, all of it is S. mate, you have opened a door to a whole new world

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Since we are talking about grading....

S++

What does it stands for anyway? Super?

Congrats,

I remember it was hard taking the first punt (as everyone has their own moral compass) but enjoy the journey. You may be hook but enjoy the ride
    The moral compass thing I got over with my first experience overseas. At the end of the day I think of it like this a girl has the right to do what she wants with her body after all she owns it exclusively. This is at the end of the day a business transaction. Remember they are sex workers not sex slaves treat them with respect and kindness and In turn you will have the time of your life (as long as it's not bad punt.)

Since we are talking about grading....

S++

What does it stands for anyway? Super?
    Think of it like the Michelin star rating restraunts get. It's suppose to represent quality that is not to be missed out under any circumstance. That is S rank I haven't decided if my highest grade will be S+ yes I may in the future have to do SS and SSS if things get even better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree....

At the end of the day its a business transaction between two/three etc consenting adults

Nice works , very well written brother!

And if you don't mind me asking, if that was you first punting experience in FS !

When and how long ago did you have your last unpaid sex ??

Banned
    When you start your punting with a pretty girl who delivers a fantastic service, it will live in your memories for a long time. Imagine if it was a bad encounter, it would definitely stay in the back of your mind but no problem here. Fiona delivered the goods here. Anyway, glad to hear you had a magnificent time with Fiona. They have some gorgeous girls at this shop.

Enjoy the punting!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When you start your punting with a pretty girl who delivers a fantastic service, it will live in your memories for a long time. Imagine if it was a bad encounter, it would definitely stay in the back of your mind but no problem here. Fiona delivered the goods here. Anyway, glad to hear you had a magnificent time with Fiona. They have some gorgeous girls at this shop.

Enjoy the punting!!
    Thanks cute guy it was your AR's that won me over into trying it. I was so paranoid of fake AR's but after checking out your posts I could tell you were the real deal 100% genuine punter like us

Is it possible to adjust my thread title as I want to add the girls name to it. Like I mentioned before it posted by accident before I finished

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Think of it like the Michelin star rating restraunts get. It's suppose to represent quality that is not to be missed out under any circumstance. That is S rank I haven't decided if my highest grade will be S+ yes I may in the future have to do SS and SSS if things get even better
    Interesting, never seen it used before....
    Normally its given a score out of 10 but then again a 9/10 for one may be 2/10 for another...

Enjoy your punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    yeah mate good writing damn lol. lol especially at the suit and Ralph Lauren part...

Does she allow DATY? you should have feast on her bud ...

and with that ranking S haha, all of it is S. mate, you have opened a door to a whole new world
    Also was were there any DFK involved?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast